Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blaino down to alert level 4 and Terryk has a gage order

rico1

The only disturbance that I can see is Blaino and there should be a gag in Terryk's mouth. :mad:

10-3-2012 Intel Guru Blaino THERE IS A FRESH "DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE" THAT PRECLUDES ANY SIGNIFICANT MOVEMENT TILL IT CLEARS. SO, TO EXPRESS THAT REALITY...I'M TAKING PLANET AND DINARIAN DOWN TO ALERT LEVEL 4 AND DECLARING A PASS TILL THURSDAY EVENING, 8PM BAGHDAD TIME. THIS IS NOT ANY REASON TO BE DE-MOTIVATED OR UPSET, IT IS A BETTER REFLECTION OF WHERE WE ARE "AT THIS MOMENT". NOW, WHAT A "PASS" MEANS IS THAT DURING THE PASS, THE CHANCES FOR AN RV OR OTHER SIGNIFICANT CHANGE IN VALUE ARE REDUCED, NOT PERMANENT, JUST REDUCED TILL THURSDAY EVENING! IF THIS CHANGES IN A SIGNIFICANT WAY, I'LL LET YOU KNOW.

10-3-2012 Intel Guru TerryK I NOW HAVE A GAG ORDER ON ME, FYI. I CAN'T TALK ABOUT DINAR FOR A WEEK, CAN'T. THIS IS NO GAME, JUST LETTING U KNOW. I CAN'T TELL YOU, WHO I CAN'T TELL YOU WHY. ALL I CAN SAY IS I CAN'T TALK DINAR FOR 1 WEEK. I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING, THAT IS NOT RUMOR. I CAN'T AND WILL NOT GIVE ANY INFORMATION FROM MY SOURCCES, PERIOD. I CAN TALK IRAQ ARTICLES BUT NOTHING FROM SOURCES. I TOO THINK THIS IS BULL **** BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS...BITING TONGUE. [Vnd? What is your opinion on that rate for the VND?] SURE, HEARING .91. I JUST CAN'T TALK DINAR. I KNOW THEY HAVE THE FUNDS BUT WHO KNOWS WHAT IT WILL COME OUT AT .

Read more: http://www.another site.com/#ixzz28EiWciCZ

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Intel Guru TerryK I NOW HAVE A GAG ORDER ON ME,

End Quote

Thank you Lord.

I was thinking the same thing. Just yesterday, I was thinking that ... "is there nothing to get this person to shut up and quit posting."

Now he shuts himself up... :lol: Thank you Lord.

Same thing goes for Draino Blaino.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How about a permanent gag order and shut this fool up once and for all. He must be delusional to think that anyone wants to listen to his endless blather. Just go away.

We can only hope. But I am almost positive that we have not heard the end from ether of these two.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'M TAKING PLANET AND DINARIAN DOWN TO ALERT LEVEL 4 AND DECLARING A PASS TILL THURSDAY EVENING

Read more:

Thank god, Level 4. I've been in my bomb shelter this entire time during alert level 5. We can all rest easy... but for how long?!?!?!!?!

What in the heck is a GAGE order? I have heard of Gag orders but this? :blink:

Sorry for the word usage error. Some times my fingers get ahead of my brain and spell check does not check to see if a word is used correctly, so if a word is spelled correctly but used wrong it doesn't catch it.

• Upvote 1