Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor The Deadline?

adamfuri

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure when the 10-day deadline ends. I quit counting days as I decided it was non-productive. I don't think Adam's contact is clueless. I only say that because if his contact was clueless, I believe Adam would have discovered that long ago and he would no longer be Adam's contact. Just my thoughts...

Well Adamfuri,

I have thought the exact same thing for a long time now. I mean think about it.....for at least the past year, there have beeen soooooo many rumours and intel and contacts, all of which no names can be given or the exact area or location from which they came, BUT, it's definitely a sure thing, you can bet on this one, if you know what I mean, and the rollercoaster just keeps on moving. It is getting to the point where I am now just going to watch the movement on "XE.COM" and forget about all the hype that keeps going round and round and up and down. I am totally dizzy and discouraged from it all. I have had enough. Don't worry, when it actually pegs, the whole world will know so we won't have to go searching and get ourselves in such a state of mind only to be let down AGAIN & AGAIN.........

I'm only one of about at least 7000 Peeps so you can imagine how many more there are that feel the exact same way I do!!!!

Have a nice day as we sit back and wait some more......

Northern Norm's Wife

Well I am with all of you, in that I am over the ups and downs and twists and turns of this thing, we get our hopes up only to find out oops its another few days or 110 days or whatever. But as for Adam and his call for 10 days, the way I read the post he said something to the effect that we would have news of something big, not a rate within 10 days, and depending on your opinion of something big his post the other day could have been it, when he stated we are within his 110 day call with about 87 left, and that is friend was right on the rate call. (if that proves out it is big) However if we are all going to put all our hopes and dreams in one man ( who I dont know from Adam) then we are just asking to be taken. I dont mean this to put Adam down or say I dont trust him , but we need to do some homework for ourselfs and not just be sheep waiting to be fed. Bottom line Adam does what he can but not one person knows for sure what the rate and date is and if they do they cant and wont tell they cant its that simple. So dont be too hard on Adam for telling you what he thinks or what he has been told, read it and take it for what it is. He will provide what he can when he can but he does not control this thing any more than I do or you do.

Me too Dee1031. I have questioned it before and I have been attacked by the Montana cult. Hey i have always said I appreciate any info. But people think this guy can do know wrong, and he continually gives false hope and dates. Not to mention is profiting of all all this speculation. I enjoy reading what he and all others have to say, just STOP with the "super secret contacts" that dont know crap and these STUPID timelines given over and over again!

I agreed Northern so I'm thinking about putting these dinars back on the back burner

where they were for 3 years till I started getting all these rumors about how close

we're getting to the RV.

And I'm sure we'll hear all about the dinars as soon as they do hit the market.

Adam is just passing information that is handed to him. If he doesn't tell the whole story, it is probably because he can't. If I had inside information that I thought was credible, I would protect my sources! As far as making money on this site and his book etc., please people, I don't see anyone else putting forth the time and effort to give us all the information we have up to this point with a site for everyone to meet and get updates for FREE! I think everyone is wearing their feelings on their sleeves and can't handle the ups and downs. Quit crying WITCH and take the information for what it is worth.

JMO

If Adam is wanting us to invest with him after the reval why would he be feeding false info and giving false hope to people? This is not the case. He would loose everyone that follows this website, then have his name trashed all over the web for this scam that he led people on.. For what? A $10 a month subscription fee. Please. I know kids smarter than that. This has to happen for the future of his name and business. I trust him!

The Big news is that there is going to be big news tomorrow and the same goes for tomorrow...and the next day. I don't care if you know Mr. M on a personal level, we still would have no clue on the dinar...But I know it's going to happen...as soon as our Government hikes the Capital Tax to 50%...hehe

Well Adamfuri,

I have thought the exact same thing for a long time now. I mean think about it.....for at least the past year, there have beeen soooooo many rumours and intel and contacts, all of which no names can be given or the exact area or location from which they came, BUT, it's definitely a sure thing, you can bet on this one, if you know what I mean, and the rollercoaster just keeps on moving. It is getting to the point where I am now just going to watch the movement on "XE.COM" and forget about all the hype that keeps going round and round and up and down. I am totally dizzy and discouraged from it all. I have had enough. Don't worry, when it actually pegs, the whole world will know so we won't have to go searching and get ourselves in such a state of mind only to be let down AGAIN & AGAIN.........

I'm only one of about at least 7000 Peeps so you can imagine how many more there are that feel the exact same way I do!!!!

Have a nice day as we sit back and wait some more......

Northern Norm's Wife

Please let me know what statement below you would think is the most true.

A. I have a friend who works for the IMF, the UN, or some other organization that said the RV/RI will happen tomorrow at over 3$.

B. I just got a call from a friend of mine who works at Chase bank (or any other bank) that said the RV/RI will happen tomorrow at over 3$.

C. I heard from xxx on another site that said for sure that the RV/RI would happen tomorrow at over3$.

D. I have no idea when the RV/RI will happen or for how much.

Now don