Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DinarKicker Wearing Black Dress

VIZIOIRAQI

Dam he's pertty :lol::lol::lol:

yes very hot

i just threw up in my mouth laugh.gif

Don't tell ladydk I stole her clothes, I had to let them out alot but they fit now.

Thanks Vizio, BTW we won't see first of the yr :cigar::nothingtoadd:

A run over cat is much prettier than me

FACT! laugh.giftongue.gif

• Upvote 3

You need to read everything carefully What I am saying this will be done before the first of the yr.

Hope you didn't make same bet on that....or you're gunna be wearing this outfit again! No way it RV's this year.....there4 is no evidence to support a 2012 Rv, and a whole lot of reasons why it aint gunna happen.

I been in this thing since 2009 and have won money on at least 9 different times as various deadlines have come and gone....if people keep betting with their heart instead of their brain, I'm gunna be on a free roll soon. All my dinar will be paid for by other people.....sweeeeet.

After I collect my money on January 1st, 2013, it will be interesting to see what the next big RV date will be.....and by the way, I do believe we will see an RV....just no until 2014 or beyond. B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 11

DinarKicker Claimed we would see A RD in Sept or he would wear his favorite cloths for a week . Which happens to be a Black Dress :goodnews::lol:OOTD+-+Pro+01.JPG

Where do I start????

I am speechless!!! emot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gif

I sure hope your karate students don't see this side of you, it will be hard to teach them to take their high heels off before kicking someones butt!! ass-kicking.gif

yes very hot

i just threw up in my mouth laugh.gif

FACT! laugh.giftongue.gif

So did I!! WOW!!!!laugh.gif

I Agree Back in the Dog House he Goes :lol:

Dog house or drag house???

• Upvote 4