Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Last chance for America

Texhad

This is not a single sides fault. This is years and years and years of the people (using this term broadly) wanting more and more and the politicians delivering, so they'd be re-elected. Well guess what, lobbyists, DC, all of you? It's over! You can't keep making your promises to keep your coffers filled and have no consequence! This Fiscal Cliff IS THE CONSEQUENCE! No longer can you bring home that pork you tucked away as that bill got shoved through, that bridge your county wanted, that project money, entitlement spending, fluff for the company who threw half a mil into your re-election campaign... The Nation is in for hard times and and so are these politicians who are going to have to run on a platform knowing they can't fall before the knees of the lobbyists to get them re-elected! They can't bring home the pork anymore! There is none! We should have fired these guys a long time ago. Every last one of them. Now we are left in a long war, unemployment high, more people on welfare than ever before, and not just because they want to take a "hand out" but because most of them, very literally can't provide enough. Social Security on the brink....what happens when that blows out? There is only one way out of this and it's called "STOP SPENDING!" But how to stop? How to cut so called, "entitlements"? What about the poor and the disabled and the veterans and the elderly? I don't know. I don't think many have a clue at all what to do. I can tell you how we got here on the backs of both sides and I can tell you it's going to be long hard way for us to get this country back, to pull it from not just a double dip recession but the major depression that's coming. Everyone will have to pay more (I know, I don't like it either) and Washington will have to spend less and stop turning on that friggin' printing press thinking it'll all go away. This is real. And when people wake up, after we have gone over that cliff...they are in for a rude awakening. I truly believe the way of life as most Americans know it, will be no more. I can only hope the RV can help. Sorry for the rant. I guess I have a lil' pent up rage. At BOTH sides pointing up, down, sideways, behind them and at each other. Lets have some accountability. Them have some accountability. Let's pray for our Nation to return to prosperity and the rest of our families to come home from war. Once and for all. Thanks for letting me vent!

• Upvote 11

This is not a single sides fault. This is years and years and years of the people (using this term broadly) wanting more and more and the politicians delivering, so they'd be re-elected. Well guess what, lobbyists, DC, all of you? It's over! You can't keep making your promises to keep your coffers filled and have no consequence! This Fiscal Cliff IS THE CONSEQUENCE! No longer can you bring home that pork you tucked away as that bill got shoved through, that bridge your county wanted, that project money, entitlement spending, fluff for the company who threw half a mil into your re-election campaign... The Nation is in for hard times and and so are these politicians who are going to have to run on a platform knowing they can't fall before the knees of the lobbyists to get them re-elected! They can't bring home the pork anymore! There is none! We should have fired these guys a long time ago. Every last one of them. Now we are left in a long war, unemployment high, more people on welfare than ever before, and not just because they want to take a "hand out" but because most of them, very literally can't provide enough. Social Security on the brink....what happens when that blows out? There is only one way out of this and it's called "STOP SPENDING!" But how to stop? How to cut so called, "entitlements"? What about the poor and the disabled and the veterans and the elderly? I don't know. I don't think many have a clue at all what to do. I can tell you how we got here on the backs of both sides and I can tell you it's going to be long hard way for us to get this country back, to pull it from not just a double dip recession but the major depression that's coming. Everyone will have to pay more (I know, I don't like it either) and Washington will have to spend less and stop turning on that friggin' printing press thinking it'll all go away. This is real. And when people wake up, after we have gone over that cliff...they are in for a rude awakening. I truly believe the way of life as most Americans know it, will be no more. I can only hope the RV can help. Sorry for the rant. I guess I have a lil' pent up rage. At BOTH sides pointing up, down, sideways, behind them and at each other. Lets have some accountability. Them have some accountability. Let's pray for our Nation to return to prosperity and the rest of our families to come home from war. Once and for all. Thanks for letting me vent!

Well said!

• Upvote 1

Unsustainable spending and debt are about to destroy our nation.

Will you pray for God's grace and vote to return to being "One Nation Under God" and living according to His principles?

Blessings,

Texhad

I'm in. Let's do it.

This is the solution for our country. :goodnews:

2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

:bow:

Mat 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Mat 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. :hug:

Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

:hug::angel::hug:

Let's obey and pray.

May the negative situation be bound, and God's blessing be loosed. :angel:

In Jesus name.

• Upvote 6