Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Erbil Agreement

SWFloridaGuy

9-30-2012 Erbil Agreement: Allawi will meet Monday or Tuesday with President Talabani to discuss the political issues, and the implementation of the agreement (Arbil - Najaf). Allawi will discuss in detail with Talabani, what will be put at the National Meeting, and the importance of what should be asked and agreed upon. Things in the country are becoming increasingly complex and require political movement, to correct the path of the political process, noting that Allawi will emphasize the need to implement the agreement (Arbil - Najaf), and the Convention on Arbil, which formed the basis of the government. http://ar.radionawa.com/Detail.aspx?id=44666&LinkID=63&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

• Upvote 13

9-30-2012 Erbil Agreement: Allawi will meet Monday or Tuesday with President Talabani to discuss the political issues, and the implementation of the agreement (Arbil - Najaf). Allawi will discuss in detail with Talabani, what will be put at the National Meeting, and the importance of what should be asked and agreed upon. Things in the country are becoming increasingly complex and require political movement, to correct the path of the political process, noting that Allawi will emphasize the need to implement the agreement (Arbil - Najaf), and the Convention on Arbil, which formed the basis of the government. http://ar.radionawa.com/Detail.aspx?id=44666&LinkID=63&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Yummy news continues! Thanks SWF

The Dude Abides...

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the info SWFG. It's going to be very interesting to see Maliki and Allawi come to some sort of compromise. Erbil, should have been done 2010. Promises Maliki made, that he now call unconstitutional. I am very excited to see how this whole thing plays out. Now is the time when we are going to see what's been smokin mirrors and what been the truth. Ooh and thanks yota for the following Link.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/116545-erbil-agreement-content-disclosed/

• Upvote 1

Can someone please explain what ithe "infrastructure" law involves.

Like Butifldrm said. The problem with the infrastructure law is allocation of funds not being spelled out. So basically, maliki can take that money and do what he wants with it. Like giving him a blank check. Just like the electricity and other services and/or infrastructure. All have failed due to maliki's shenanigans. Maliki needs money and he went to parliament to ask them to pass this law, but his ulterior motive was to get himself some more money. I guess his supply is running out.

Can someone please explain what ithe "infrastructure" law involves.

OK they way I understand it is that this law will bring in jobs for the citizens & investments as well & the investment law has to do with how the investments are done that come in from that.

So if I am wrong on that I guess I don't get it either.

SWFG - not related to the Erbil Agreement, but has there been any news on the meeting Iraq held in London - the one involving all the bankers and those interested in doing business in Iraq - I've looked but not seen anything on it. :)

Hey there Sage449. I know how you feel, that just kind of blew over didn't it. There were a few articles that came out saying things like the leaders at the conference called on Iraq to amend the Investment laws and suggested ways to overcome obstacles that would encourage investment in Iraq with companies and foreign banks that expressed their desire to enter the Iraqi market. At the beginning of the conference they pretty much shut down their currency as a topic of discussion, which can either be taken as discouraging or that maybe they had a good reason to keep that under wraps. Other than that, it was pretty quiet and I was hoping it would receive a little more fanfare myself.

• Upvote 3

Like Butifldrm said. The problem with the infrastructure law is allocation of funds not being spelled out. So basically, maliki can take that money and do what he wants with it. Like giving him a blank check. Just like the electricity and other services and/or infrastructure. All have failed due to maliki's shenanigans. Maliki needs money and he went to parliament to ask them to pass this law, but his ulterior motive was to get himself some more money. I guess his supply is running out.

Like "O's" SHOVEL READY JOBS! ! ! :eek::twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Parliamentary source: Leader within DIP visits KR to discuss Infrastructure law draft

October 1, 2012.

parliamentary source leader within dip visits kr to discuss infrastructure law draft Parliamentary source: Leader within DIP visits KR to discuss Infrastructure law draft

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) -A parliamentary source revealed that a key leader within the Dawa Islamic Party headed by the Premier, Nouri al-Maliki, will head to Kurdistan Region on Tuesday to meet the President of KR, Masoud Barzani, to discuss issues related to the Infrastructure law draft.

Speaking to Iraqi News (IraqiNews.com), the source said “The State of Law Coalition decided to send one of its leaders to meet Barzani and complete the deal with the Kurdistani Alliance over the Infrastructure law draft,” pointing out that “The SLC agreed upon the demands of the KR related to this law draft.”

Earlier, MP Viyan Khalil of the KA assured that the SLC agreed upon the demands of the KA related to this law draft.

Read more: http://www.iraqinews...ture-law-draft/#ixzz285DBU0Xg

Deputy State law calls for Parliament to vote "confidential" on the infrastructure law

Published on Monday, 01 October 1 / Okrudolf 2012 10:52 | Written by: kawthar | | | Hits: 31

BAGHDAD / With: MP for the coalition of state law, Abdul Salam al-Maliki the presidency of the parliament to make the vote on the law infrastructure secret and direct.

Maliki said in a press statement today, said that "the continuation of history and discussions on the law by some political blocs became unacceptable by the Iraqi street who enjoy your stay frequent procrastination adopted by some political actors toward any draft resolution service to the citizen."

He added that "the presidency of the parliament claim neutrality in dealing with all the political blocs and legislation and work in a professional away from the pressures of the blocks belonging to them."

He called the presidency of parliament to "Show law infrastructure to vote directly and Sri front members to resolve the issue the final by representatives of the people, without the need for discussions additional fact that the law has been by the Quartet in charge of preparing and making recommendations for the law fully." /

http://translate.goo...-09-27-10-25-24

http://translate.goo...-09-27-10-25-24

Edited by Alexyn1006
  • Upvote 2