Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

unable to access website

WorkerBee

Boiler - you aren't listening to the guru's out there, are you? Chill, brother, it's all ok. :rolleyes:

No-just been following Adam's chats. Trying to stay respectful, and think you need to do the same. :rolleyes: I asked a simple question for a service I paid for, like I said, a simple "no" would have been fine. I don't have time for this. Not sure if you are on a power trip or what, but I am not going to go back and forth anymore. Take care and try to relax and have a good day.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Boiler - you were disrespectful with Julie (Adam's right hand girl) with your above post and I tried overlooked it. My post is trying to be a light-hearted about the entire situation, since the site has been under attack and has had numerous issues over the last couple of weeks. I know that alot of members have been having problems and issues.

But your above comments are not appreciated! No one around here is on a power trip and I'm not the one that needs to chill. I think you need to back away from the keyboard for awhile & do some chilling out yourself.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• 2 months later...

I sent out an error message but I don't know where it went.(smile) whenever I sign in I can't go from page to page without getting an error message. I can read all of the messages if I do not sign in. here is the error message I receive.

arvets.com Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

I've had this problem for about the last two months, and I'm tired of signing in and out sooooo much. Thanks