Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

unable to access website

WorkerBee

Same here WorkerBee, I've been off and on as well. I've had to use my iPhone, but that strains my eyes a bit. I think I'm gonna

need a new vision prescription.

But then..... is this really me writing this because my profile page says I'm offline. scary huh :unsure::ph34r:

Adam is still working on it.

Thanks patty, I was getting worried. Im on a smartphone and you are right, too hard on my eyes!y

• Upvote 1

I have been unable to load site since last thursday on my home computer. I was getting a 324 error message and now just get a blank white screen. I use google chrome. Any help would be appreciated.

Try closing your browser, deleting the cache, then delete any short cut to DV.

when you bring the browser back up, delete any bookmark to DV, then close and reopen your browser.

Do a google search for Dinar vets, and click in the link in the search results.

If it opens the site, save it to your favorites..

No promises, just a hunch..

Thanks dalite but ive been researching this for two days! IVdumped deleted uninstalled reinstalled,changed security settins intrnet settings etc. Now im into extensions plug ins ip's and proxy servers. I have no idea what any of that is so i gave up and asked for help. Lol. Not really funny though cause im having withdrawals!

Thanks dalite but ive been researching this for two days! IVdumped deleted uninstalled reinstalled,changed security settins intrnet settings etc. Now im into extensions plug ins ip's and proxy servers. I have no idea what any of that is so i gave up and asked for help. Lol. Not really funny though cause im having withdrawals!

Lol, what we do for our DV!! I've been going through the same but I got in normally this time so maybe it's about fixed (fingers crossed)!

• Upvote 1

There have been some technical issues with the site as per a certain Mod. It appears that the issues have been resolved.

I'm not sure all issues have been resolved because as of now I'm still offline and I'm the only member on.

It has been trying for some, but it will all fall back to normal in a day or two give or take. I hope. ;) <br>

The site is still experiencing technical issues. Tech support is trying everything possible to correct the problems. :)

:rocking-chair:

Im still locked out Granny tell them to hurry up! Reminds me of that Linda rondstat song..........poor poor poor me, poor poor pitifulme. :(

I'm In!! It worked! Thank you Granny, you are the best ever!!!!! LOL.

Edited by WorkerBee

Ok everyone, I think it's almost official... the site is just about back to normal!

Some of you may be having issues if your browser is using a cached version of the site. To fix this, simply clear your browsing history and cache. Do NOT use old bookmarks to DV - simply open a new window and type "dinarvets.com" into the address bar.

Thank you all for your patience!

Just curious if our VIP exp date will be extended a bit, for when the service we paid for cant be accessed? I emailed VIP, but havent heard back yet. I would think so, but just wanted to be sure :)

I would have to do it for every VIP member manually. Sorry, but that's just not going to happen.

The actual VIP benefits were not affected, only access to the site was a bit buggy. Please don't email VIP support for trivial matters, every email we get means the next person has more delay. Thanks for your cooperation.

:twothumbs::twothumbs: Definitely not worth that much time. Julie, thanks to both you and Adam for all the extra work put in during this time. And we're all very happy to be back to normal! (Normal? Not sure there is such a thing, but you get the idea :D )
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ok everyone, I think it's almost official... the site is just about back to normal!

Some of you may be having issues if your browser is using a cached version of the site. To fix this, simply clear your browsing history and cache. Do NOT use old bookmarks to DV - simply open a new window and type "dinarvets.com" into the address bar.

Thank you all for your patience!

I would have to do it for every VIP member manually. Sorry, but that's just not going to happen.

The actual VIP benefits were not affected, only access to the site was a bit buggy. Please don't email VIP support for trivial matters, every email we get means the next person has more delay. Thanks for your cooperation.

I don't see this as a trivial matter. Things seemed to be heating up and I was getting frustrated I couldn't get on to get the info I needed. A simple "no" would have sufficed.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

:twothumbs::twothumbs: Definitely not worth that much time. Julie, thanks to both you and Adam for all the extra work put in during this time. And we're all very happy to be back to normal! (Normal? Not sure there is such a thing, but you get the idea :D )

Who's brain is it?

Abby someone

abbynormal!

Tryed it all Cookies, cache , shortcuts, 3 different browsers and different problems on all 3 its barely creeping along, Sometimes I can change pages sometimes not . Goes to error connection problems after blinking at address bar for 30 seconds. Absolutely no problems on any other website.

JFYI Thanks