Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMHO we won't see an RV until at least 2013. My reasoning is below. Not trying to be a debbie downer as I would have liked to have an RV yesterday per say. Few more months and we will be there. All of us are here for the same goal.

The Obamacare Surtax on Investment Income – a $123 billion tax increase: This is a new, 3.8 percentage point surtax on investment income earned in households making at least $250,000 ($200,000 single). This would result in the following top tax rates on investment income:

Capital Gains

Dividends

Other*

15%

15%

35%

2013+ (current law)

23.8%

43.4%

43.4%

The table above also incorporates the scheduled hike in the capital gains rate from 15 to 20 percent, and the scheduled hike in dividends rate from 15 to 39.6 percent.

Read more: http://atr.org/five-worst-obamacare-taxes-coming-a7217#ixzz27sxfMuUt

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Taxes will mean nothing unless Congress gets back in session to resolve Fiscal Cliff crisis....my instincts tell me they will not. If they don't, tax rates will remain unchanged. Time will tell....Congress only has 10 days left in Session before Holiday break. Considering it is an election year, and campainging seems to rule the agenda, it's almost certain the perverbial can will continue to be kicked down the dirty road....

• Upvote 2

ahhhhh phoahooeeeyyyy ,,,, with the posting of those ----> coins coins coins <---- the iraq c.b.i said they would have the coins out in the september time line , i was thinking that if they coins or the mentioning of coins in anyway was not seen ,,, then the r.v. in the 1 2013 date was surely a flop -- a scam ---- but now we have seen an article with coins { might not be iraq money ??} we are still waiting on the 1 2013 date as stated by c.b.i but parliment or whom ever the goof guiy is -- saying the middle of 2013 ----- if it goes that long it will be much longer you can bet your three zero dinars on that ----- :angry:

• Upvote 1

hahahahah thanks for re-assuring me snow globe ---- it helps ,,,, have you noticed ,,, you double post :P i guess in case i didn`t see first one,,,, hahhahahahahaha a polar bear :lol:

Edited by jeepguy

I don't think Obama will be re-elected.

Maybe Romney's administration will get the credit for the RV. If the US is holding the rumored trillions of dinar, we'll see a time of prosperity like never seen before. This will most likely guarantee Romney's re-election....and Obamacare will be declared unconstitutional.

Go Romney! Go RV!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I don't think Obama will be re-elected.

Maybe Romney's administration will get the credit for the RV. If the US is holding the rumored trillions of dinar, we'll see a time of prosperity like never seen before. This will most likely guarantee Romney's re-election....and Obamacare will be declared unconstitutional.

Go Romney! Go RV!

If the U.S. government is holding trillions of dinar we will never hear about it, more than likely crooked politicians will embezzle the funds while claiming the coffers are empty.

• Upvote 1

If the U.S. government is holding trillions of dinar we will never hear about it, more than likely crooked politicians will embezzle the funds while claiming the coffers are empty.

jon 29, I believe you are right on with the above statement. It makes sense to me knowing the blatant thievery that has taken place in our gov.

I have no idea when it will RV but I honestly do not think Obama nor his policies have anything to do with the Iraqi currency RV...

I agree that Obama has nothing to do with an RV happening. I will say this though. There are plans to implement a significant tax on foreign currency exchanges made in this country...This is part of Obama's tax increase inititives so as to tax everyone into oblivion. I guess we could read into it and say that Obama has info that there will be an RV but that would be a huge rumor I am not starting. Anyone who thinks they are not part his tax you till it hurts initiatives would be mistaken. He has plenty more in store for all classes. Sorry Bamagirl..I usually keep my mouth shut in here but I couldn't resist this time. Go RV

• Upvote 1

It's 11:51 PM Italian time ( 5:51 PM EST) and I can see only my name in this thread, like I did last night. at around 10:30 PM EST when it looked like I was the only one on the whole Forum.....

Doesn't sound right at all so I was wondering if there's something wrong with my computer or settings.

Usually at this time Forum thrives with Folks ( Members and guests).

If anybody can help me in solving this, pls don't hesitate to do so.. I am no Computer techie / savvy so pls use lay terms in explaining me... Thanks in advance.

Edited by umbertino

Basically I don't know if something is wrong with my settings which is preventing me from seeing other Members names and number of guests on threads ( at the bottom of page) the way I used to be able to see until 2 days ago.

It has been like that for a couple of days now. I think they are working on trying to fix it? You are not alone:)

• Upvote 1

It has been like that for a couple of days now. I think they are working on trying to fix it? You are not alone:)

Mcdinarut......Thanks.... I was aware of the difficulties / impossibility of accessing Forum for a couple of days as I was myself unable to access it in the last 2 days and was only able to do so last night at around 10:30 PM EST...

But was un-aware of this issue of not being able to see other Members' names on threads... Again thanks.

Edited by umbertino