Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Terry K Needs Protection.

DocDinar.

I wonder if he knows the rate yet? Lol

<br><br>

<br><br>

9-28-2012 Intel Guru TerryK now for the rate, its not coming out at 3.22, not at 3.86 but it will be paired .50 higher than kuwait...that came out of an agreement tied to chapt 7. Now here is the kicker, kuwait is going to rv as well. Vdn is to be right at .97, again rumor to be paired with the usd, this is coming from 8 different calls. Also keep in mind monday is the start of the new year for iraq their system is the same as your $ system, oh you did not know oct was a new year for our $ surprise. So, this is either going to be a great weekend or a bust because if this does not happen by monday i dont know when it will, maybe after the election. Oh, one message was from ust one from china and other sources, fyi.

Edited by uncirculd

<br><br>

9-28-2012 Intel Guru TerryK now for the rate, its not coming out at 3.22, not at 3.86 but it will be paired .50 higher than kuwait...that came out of an agreement tied to chapt 7. Now here is the kicker, kuwait is going to rv as well. Vdn is to be right at .97, again rumor to be paired with the usd, this is coming from 8 different calls. Also keep in mind monday is the start of the new year for iraq their system is the same as your $ system, oh you did not know oct was a new year for our $ surprise. So, this is either going to be a great weekend or a bust because if this does not happen by monday i dont know when it will, maybe after the election. Oh, one message was from ust one from china and other sources, fyi.

Lol....Here's the funny thing, your never know what info follows or precedes the other.... one minute he knows the date and rate, then all the sudden everything has changed due to unforeseen circumstances of which none have control. Then, it's go time baby! We are still on track and looking toward the next open window to unbelievable riches. Besides, who can argue with 8 different sources, especially if one dwell in the mystic land of the dragon.....I'm on board, how about you? Lol

skitealwedrop...thx for sticking up for thug and me ....Texas1 and thug are both great friends and go back a long way...we just like to gig each other cause we can take it...Texas1 gets carried away when he can't get his bra fastened...lol.....as far as going back to the funny farm...I never left, who in their right mind wants to be at the sad farm??? :lol: :lol: cheers and may everybody on here who we love and adore have a blessed day and may all your grandchildren be born naked :huh: (after all they are innocent) :)

No worries Tandy. I respect your posts. If Texas1 has a problem with his bra I suggest he not wear one. :D

I want to see this investment come to fruition for all of us. Even .10, as Adam has suggested, would be a good start. I'm a realist. Guru smack means nothing to me. The key is what the GOI and the CBI do. As always, I remain optimistic.