Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Terry K Needs Protection.

DocDinar.

I GOT THIS EMAIL FROM GET TEAM THIS MORNING AND I ALSO GAVE MY RESPONSE ENJOY!! LOL i received this email this morning from the get team this morning and then my response and this email is not from leo as i know he is a fair man so my response is not directed at leo:

Please stop the bashing and name calling in the forum. The info is posted for those to read who choose to read it. If you don't agree with it that is fine. But your belittling of everyone you don't agree with has to stop. If I see you have posted one more rude or bashing comment your posting privileges will be taken away.

i know this isnt leo because he respects peoples right to say what they feel so you think its ok for these lying pumpers to keep spewing their crap and yet they have no responsibility to verify things before telling people and that includes terry and his "sources" you guys could run this site better than what you do and use actual articles like dinar alert does instead of putting up what these pumpers have been spewing for years and you know as well as i do they dont know crap thats obvious you get upset cause of the belittling me and others do but yet the pumpers can say what they want? is that fair? everyone is frustrated and just tired of hearing the same crap day after day and that includes terry's little rants about his"man in china"his own brother has said to him "terry you dont have any sources why do you tell people you do" terry's response was " i tell people what they wanna hear" how does terry sleep at night speaking bullshit like that knowing people are hurting and relying on accurate info which obviously they cant get here i didnt know this was one of those sites where you better agree with the intel or you get banned ban me i could give a rats ass its obvious this site runs on nothing but lies and bullshit!! again this is not directed at leo you rock leo!!

This guy reads like a poorly written Tom Clancy novel. There has not been an ounce of truth from the GET team in the years that I have been in this investment.

I don't know much about them. Read some recaps and saw how ignorant they are to this investment. What gets me is that people actually listens to these folks. They feed off each others bull. And then to say God Bless, well that just makes me even sicker. They know they are feeding a line of bull, and then use God's name to bless it. That don't add up in my book. Using Christ as a free ticket to life is hypocrisy. Why don't they just take credit for the lies and leave Christ out of it.

• Upvote 3

I GOT THIS EMAIL FROM GET TEAM THIS MORNING AND I ALSO GAVE MY RESPONSE ENJOY!! LOL i received this email this morning from the get team this morning and then my response and this email is not from leo as i know he is a fair man so my response is not directed at leo:i know this isnt leo because he respects peoples right to say what they feel so you think its ok for these lying pumpers to keep spewing their crap and yet they have no responsibility to verify things before telling people and that includes terry and his "sources" you guys could run this site better than what you do and use actual articles like dinar alert does instead of putting up what these pumpers have been spewing for years and you know as well as i do they dont know crap thats obvious you get upset cause of the belittling me and others do but yet the pumpers can say what they want? is that fair? everyone is frustrated and just tired of hearing the same crap day after day and that includes terry's little rants about his"man in china"his own brother has said to him "terry you dont have any sources why do you tell people you do" terry's response was " i tell people what they wanna hear" how does terry sleep at night speaking bullshit like that knowing people are hurting and relying on accurate info which obviously they cant get here i didnt know this was one of those sites where you better agree with the intel or you get banned ban me i could give a rats ass its obvious this site runs on nothing but lies and bullshit!! again this is not directed at leo you rock leo!!

GOOD FOR YOU @ROCKINRICH . People have had enough or their crap.

:lol:

The REAL Three Amigo's....Terry K, Okie, Hammer

Terry K reads a telegram: "Three Amigos, America, USA. You are all very great. 100,000 dinar. Come to Baghdad. Put on show. Stop. Signed The In-famous al-Maliki."

Okie: "What does that mean, in-famous?"

Hammer: "Oh, Terry. In-famous is when you're MORE than famous. This man al-Maliki, he's not just famous, he's IN-famous."

Terry K: "100,000 dinar to perform with this al-Maliki, who's probably the biggest farce to ever come out of Iraq!"

Hammer: "Wow, in-famous? In-famous?"

Terry K: "Wherever there is pumping, you will find us."

Okie: "Wherever there are lies, we'll be there."

Hammer: "Wherever truth is threatened, you will find..."

All Three: "The Threeeeeeeee Amigos!"

:lol:

Excellent! Thanks for that - it's about time to watch that again.

They called us scum-sucking pigs! US!! :lol:

I don't know much about them. Read some recaps and saw how ignorant they are to this investment. What gets me is that people actually listens to these folks. They feed off each others bull. And then to say God Bless, well that just makes me even sicker. They know they are feeding a line of bull, and then use God's name to bless it. That don't add up in my book. Using Christ as a free ticket to life is hypocrisy. Why don't they just take credit for the lies and leave Christ out of it.

Awesome post and completely agree with you.

• Upvote 1

If TerryK thinks he is being watched he should look no further than his wife or his partner in crime Okie. Yea right he's in the witness protection program I don't buy that one; Why would he need protection hhhmmm lets see maybe from all those people he put in the poor house but I would think they would be suing not looking to take his life. If I was one of those people I would thonk it make more sense to have him pay off my debts & ruin his reputation.

If TerryK thinks he is being watched he should look no further than his wife or his partner in crime Okie. Yea right he's in the witness protection program I don't buy that one; Why would he need protection hhhmmm lets see maybe from all those people he put in the poor house but I would think they would be suing not looking to take his life. If I was one of those people I would thonk it make more sense to have him pay off my debts & ruin his reputation.

agreed but i think terry is a flamer lol

ITS OFFICIAL I HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM THE GET TEAM SITE!!!!!! OH THE HORROR FOCK THOSE PUMPING MOTHER F'ERS AND TERRY YOU CAN BITE ME AZZHOLE!!

NICE... It will make you a better (and smarter) man. Burned through them, the Frank (Jim Jones), and Special Ed. Medic sites years ago. All fun to read but you cant offer a conflicting opinion. Do your own homework and you will be fine IMHO.

[TERRYK] JUST POPPING IN FOR A MIN   THINGS ARE STILL ON TRACK   UST STILL IN LOCKDOWN

[Dee1031]    before Oct 1?

[TERRYK] CHINA SOURCE IS SAYING THIS IS STILL BEFORE OCT 1 LET'S SEE WHAT COMES OUT OF MEETING TOMORROW       THINK IT WILL BE GOOD  

11:28 PM [TERRYK] OK SO I GAVE YOU ALL WHAT I GOT   TINA KEEP THE ROOM OPEN UNTIL SAY 2 AM     SOME THINGS ARE BREWING  I DONT KNOW IF IT WILL EFFECT ANYTHING

11:29 PM [TERRYK] BUT CHINA JUST FOUND LIKE A GIZILLIAN DOLLARS   AND INJECTED IT INTO THEIR BUDGET

Read More Link On Right

11:29 PM [JAD] Where

11:29 PM [TERRYK] AND ITS HAVING SOME RIPPLING EFFECTS

11:29 PM [TERRYK] ACCORDING TO MY SOURCE OVER THERE

11:29 PM [JAD] Maliki's bank account in switzerland

11:30 PM [TERRYK] NO JAD

11:30 PM [TERRYK] GET WITH THE NEWS BROTHER

11:30 PM [TERRYK] THAT CAME OUT IN THE NEWS TODAY

11:30 PM [TERRYK] AND THEN I GOT THE REAL SCOOP WHERE SOME OF THE MONIES CAME FROM    CAN YOU SAY IMF    OPPS   AND UN    OPPPS

11:30 PM [JAD] hmmmmmmm

11:30 PM [TERRYK] THAT CLAIM TO BE BROKE   HMMMMM   ANYWAY

11:31 PM [TERRYK] I WOULD NOT GO TO SLEEP FOR ANOTHER HOUR OR SO

11:31 PM [TERRYK] I CANT SAY THAT JAD

11:31 PM [JAD] What can you say???

11:31 PM [TERRYK] I CAN SAY GOOD NIGHT

11:32 PM [TERRYK] AND HAVE I NOT TOLD YOU ENOUGH

11:32 PM [JAD] 2am eastern TK???

11:32 PM [TERRYK] YEP

11:32 PM [TERRYK] SO GOD BLESS YOU ALL

11:32 PM [TERRYK] AND READ BETWEEN THE LINES   AS THERE ARE MANY EYES WATCHING ME RIGHT NOW WELL HAVE BEEN   BUT ITS GETTING BAD

11:33 PM [JAD] in silver suvs

11:33 PM [TERRYK] YEA THAT ONE FREAKED ME OUT  FELT LIKE A MOVIE

11:34 PM [TERRYK] I JUST CALLED SOME FRIENDS FROM JERSEY   AND LET THEM KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON    IM SURE MR RUSSO WILL TAKE CARE OF IT FOR ME   IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

11:34 PM [TERRYK] OH I HAVE NOT TOLD YOU ABOUT THEM HAVE I   WELL THATS ANOTHER ONE FOR THE BOOK    SOMETHING TO DO WITH WITNESS PROTECTION   IM SURE

11:38 PM [TERRYK] NIGHT ALL   GOD BLESS  THANKS TONI   AND ALL KEEP THE FAITH   ITS HERE    TRUST

That's some serious smack that you posted from Terryk, Doc. The members of DV aren't buying it. Maybe you should hook up with Okie and his friends and post on their site. You might have a better reception elsewhere.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

That's some serious smack that you posted from Terryk, Doc. The members of DV aren't buying it. Maybe you should hook up with Okie and his friends and post on their site. You might have a better reception elsewhere.

I get your point but in all reality if this site were void of an occasional guru post it would become a very boring rumors section........notice as time goes on there is a severe lack of bank and delarue machine rumors. Without the gurus, Thug is forced into retirement and Tandy goes back into the funny farm.....

• Upvote 4

I get your point but in all reality if this site were void of an occasional guru post it would become a very boring rumors section........notice as time goes on there is a severe lack of bank and delarue machine rumors. Without the gurus, Thug is forced into retirement and Tandy goes back into the funny farm.....

I'm sure that Thug and Tandy can come up with other ways to express themselves on this site without attaching their thoughts to GURU smack. Both are smart and articulate members of this site. Thug is funny as hell and Tandy provides reasonable thoughts. I hope that both members stick around.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Here is the latest from TK...

It RVed. They are cashing out in China as we speak.

No rate given...just cashing out.

lol.

BTW....I'm glad to see DV up again.....It was down ( off and on) for almost 2 days for me.

Hmmm... It's 4:28 AM here in Italy and stats say I'm the only one on Forum right now.....Feels lonely.

Did you not read the title or are you just that oblivious to sarcasm? You couldn't be more off the mark. Lighten up.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm sure that Thug and Tandy can come up with other ways to express themselves on this site without attaching their thoughts to GURU smack. Both are smart and articulate members of this site. Thug is funny as hell and Tandy provides reasonable thoughts. I hope that both members stick around.

skitealwedrop...thx for sticking up for thug and me ....Texas1 and thug are both great friends and go back a long way...we just like to gig each other cause we can take it...Texas1 gets carried away when he can't get his bra fastened...lol.....as far as going back to the funny farm...I never left, who in their right mind wants to be at the sad farm??? :lol: :lol: cheers and may everybody on here who we love and adore have a blessed day and may all your grandchildren be born naked :huh: (after all they are innocent) :)

• Upvote 3