Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Terry K Needs Protection.

DocDinar.

[TERRYK] JUST POPPING IN FOR A MIN   THINGS ARE STILL ON TRACK   UST STILL IN LOCKDOWN

[Dee1031]    before Oct 1?

[TERRYK] CHINA SOURCE IS SAYING THIS IS STILL BEFORE OCT 1 LET'S SEE WHAT COMES OUT OF MEETING TOMORROW       THINK IT WILL BE GOOD  

11:28 PM [TERRYK] OK SO I GAVE YOU ALL WHAT I GOT   TINA KEEP THE ROOM OPEN UNTIL SAY 2 AM     SOME THINGS ARE BREWING  I DONT KNOW IF IT WILL EFFECT ANYTHING

11:29 PM [TERRYK] BUT CHINA JUST FOUND LIKE A GIZILLIAN DOLLARS   AND INJECTED IT INTO THEIR BUDGET

Read More Link On Right

11:29 PM [JAD] Where

11:29 PM [TERRYK] AND ITS HAVING SOME RIPPLING EFFECTS

11:29 PM [TERRYK] ACCORDING TO MY SOURCE OVER THERE

11:29 PM [JAD] Maliki's bank account in switzerland

11:30 PM [TERRYK] NO JAD

11:30 PM [TERRYK] GET WITH THE NEWS BROTHER

11:30 PM [TERRYK] THAT CAME OUT IN THE NEWS TODAY

11:30 PM [TERRYK] AND THEN I GOT THE REAL SCOOP WHERE SOME OF THE MONIES CAME FROM    CAN YOU SAY IMF    OPPS   AND UN    OPPPS

11:30 PM [JAD] hmmmmmmm

11:30 PM [TERRYK] THAT CLAIM TO BE BROKE   HMMMMM   ANYWAY

11:31 PM [TERRYK] I WOULD NOT GO TO SLEEP FOR ANOTHER HOUR OR SO

11:31 PM [TERRYK] I CANT SAY THAT JAD

11:31 PM [JAD] What can you say???

11:31 PM [TERRYK] I CAN SAY GOOD NIGHT

11:32 PM [TERRYK] AND HAVE I NOT TOLD YOU ENOUGH

11:32 PM [JAD] 2am eastern TK???

11:32 PM [TERRYK] YEP

11:32 PM [TERRYK] SO GOD BLESS YOU ALL

11:32 PM [TERRYK] AND READ BETWEEN THE LINES   AS THERE ARE MANY EYES WATCHING ME RIGHT NOW WELL HAVE BEEN   BUT ITS GETTING BAD

11:33 PM [JAD] in silver suvs

11:33 PM [TERRYK] YEA THAT ONE FREAKED ME OUT  FELT LIKE A MOVIE

11:34 PM [TERRYK] I JUST CALLED SOME FRIENDS FROM JERSEY   AND LET THEM KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON    IM SURE MR RUSSO WILL TAKE CARE OF IT FOR ME   IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

11:34 PM [TERRYK] OH I HAVE NOT TOLD YOU ABOUT THEM HAVE I   WELL THATS ANOTHER ONE FOR THE BOOK    SOMETHING TO DO WITH WITNESS PROTECTION   IM SURE

11:38 PM [TERRYK] NIGHT ALL   GOD BLESS  THANKS TONI   AND ALL KEEP THE FAITH   ITS HERE    TRUST

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

This guy reads like a poorly written Tom Clancy novel. There has not been an ounce of truth from the GET team in the years that I have been in this investment.

C-Mon, Tom is one of my favorite authors. He wouldnt make this shite up if he was on crack. I personally believe its the lost "Bevis and Butthead" the Iraqi dinar episode. :lol:

The UST is now on double super top secret lockdown.

Red Alert.

Madam Wu has spoken.

China will RV the IQD for Iraq.

China wont wait any longer.

China says no more delays.

Red Alert.

China put the UST on notice.

Raised 12 girls and 1 boy, love it when they put me on notice. Was in China last week and they still dont talk smack. Posture-yes, notice-no.

• Upvote 1

I was reading between the lines....and what the h#ll....there isn't anything. Can you say CONSPIRACY? But it was the Gazillion that really got me excited. And on his advice...I DID stay awake for another hour, just to see if there would be an historic ref's call to end the Raven's/Brown's game...nothing. What a waste. Terry K, I bet you're not really a guru anyways.

:rolleyes:

The REAL Three Amigo's....Terry K, Okie, Hammer

Terry K reads a telegram: "Three Amigos, America, USA. You are all very great. 100,000 dinar. Come to Baghdad. Put on show. Stop. Signed The In-famous al-Maliki."

Okie: "What does that mean, in-famous?"

Hammer: "Oh, Terry. In-famous is when you're MORE than famous. This man al-Maliki, he's not just famous, he's IN-famous."

Terry K: "100,000 dinar to perform with this al-Maliki, who's probably the biggest farce to ever come out of Iraq!"

Hammer: "Wow, in-famous? In-famous?"

Terry K: "Wherever there is pumping, you will find us."

Okie: "Wherever there are lies, we'll be there."

Hammer: "Wherever truth is threatened, you will find..."

All Three: "The Threeeeeeeee Amigos!"

:lol:

• Upvote 2