Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Unskewed Polls

dhr05b

http://unskewedpolls.com/

For those of you feeling stressed, this should help to calm you down a bit. Corrected polls (based on a realistic number of potential voters), show Romney is not only winning, but winning big. The left/media are operating under a model representative of 2008 (in which supporters of Obama came out in overwhelming support). The problem with this thinking is that in 2010 the country had a resurgence to the right, and the left received a beating in the midterms.

The media will continue to put out skewed polls in Obama's favor until 2 or 3 weeks before the elections - at that point, the pollsters will try to save face and we'll see numbers more reflective of the truth. Until then, kick back and enjoy the ride. It's sure to get very interesting (especially during the Biden/Ryan debate...).

• Upvote 5

Precisely.

You win the Blue Ribbon this morning.

The Mittster winning? I bet you10,000 dollars, I mean dinar, that Obama wins BIG!!! It's obvious all the Republicans are madly in love with their candidate. Where's Ricky Perry when you need him? Hey, Santorum don't leave us! Help us, Newt!!!! Maybe we can recruit Akin at the last moment if he's not legitimately raping someone!

• Downvote 13

The Mittster winning? I bet you10,000 dollars, I mean dinar, that Obama wins BIG!!! It's obvious all the Republicans are madly in love with their candidate. Where's Ricky Perry when you need him? Hey, Santorum don't leave us! Help us, Newt!!!! Maybe we can recruit Akin at the last moment if he's not legitimately raping someone!

Would you mind telling me one good thing Obama has done these past 4 years.

• Upvote 3

What if I told you there is information from powerful dems(marxists) that their sheepling can no longer be gathered as they once did in 2008. And, for that, there is a strategy of lying cheating and personal destruction against their opponents in order to hold their flock together. Using polls to mislead the public is part of their strategy!

Keep your dinars my friend your family will need them!

Your reply is as pathetic and cowardly as you are......Have a nice night.....

• Upvote 1

I'll take that bet.... ;)

We need an honest man to hold the bet though

Maybe DiveDeepSix...watcha think?

• Upvote 1

Just as this Lady is in Love with her Candidate

and notice how she brought her children!! What a way to raise your children!! And you wanna bet 10,000!! :lol::lol: I guess this lady is raising her children, to be a Dependent of the Government!! Edited by yota691

I'll take that bet.... ;)

We need an honest man to hold the bet though

Maybe DiveDeepSix...watcha think?

Yes, me too. I responded yesterday afternoon, but by the time I had finished the boards were down again. From his enlightening comments, I don't imagine he is willing to put up or shut up, but if he is, I'm game. We can have a third party hold onto the notes, and then on November 7th, the winner(s) can draft a gifting letter to the charity of their choice - as long as it's something like the Wounded Warrior Project or the Marine Corps - Law Enforcement Foundation (i.e., not for the reelection of Nancy Pelosi/Harry Reid).

Would you mind telling me one good thing Obama has done these past 4 years.

There are plenty of good things Obamma has done for the underprivileged, illegals, and poor. Free phones, medical, food, housing, do I have to go on. Hell, why work? :( Being the president gives you the opertunity that mitt does not have, give stuff away for voting for him.