Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Prayer Request

Nelg

Heavenly Father, You are the real foundation of nations, raising them up

to serve and care for the people dwelling in their boundaries.

I thank You for making me a citizen of this land of freedom

and unlimited opportunity---which are the result of its Christian base.

Send forth your Spirit to this country and make it a source of wisdom

and strength, order and integrity throughout the world. Amen.

:D

• Upvote 4

Heavenly Father, You are the real foundation of nations, raising them up

to serve and care for the people dwelling in their boundaries.

I thank You for making me a citizen of this land of freedom

and unlimited opportunity---which are the result of its Christian base.

Send forth your Spirit to this country and make it a source of wisdom

and strength, order and integrity throughout the world. Amen.

:D

A Christian Nation, Amen

• Upvote 1

Thanks for bumping this Bama! I did not see it the first time around but have been on a nationwide prayer chain for the last several weeks where we are praying every night at 9pm for our nation. I am in for sure. God Bless you all! I would say God Bless America, but I think it is time America Blesses God!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Prayer for our Nation (U.S.A)

God our Father,

Giver of life,

we entrust the United States of America to Your loving

care.

You are the rock on which this nation was founded.

You alone are the true source of our cherished rights to

life,

liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Reclaim this land for Your glory and dwell among Your

people.

Send Your Spirit to touch the hearts of our nation´s

leaders.

Open their minds to the great worth of human life

and the responsibilities that accompany human freedom.

Remind Your people that true happiness is rooted in

seeking

and doing Your will.

Grant us the courage to reject the "culture of death."

Lead us into a new millennium of life.

We ask this through Christ Our Lord.

Amen.

A friend passed this on to me tonight and I thought I would share it with you all.

• Upvote 3

The wise in heart accept commands, but a chattering fool comes to ruin.

—Proverbs 10:8

Thoughts on Today's Verse...

It's easy to give our opinion. It's kinda fun to "put in our two cents worth." It's easy to "talk the talk." Unfortunately, however, our talk can often be a way to keep us insulated from the obedience God desires. No matter our age or experience, if we are wise, we will accept the righteous commands of God!

My Prayer...

O Lord God, who searches hearts and minds, please give me an inquiring heart that thirsts after pleasing and obeying you. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Nelg for starting this post. Another prayer warrior passing this on to me. Just sharing with you all. :)

Prayer For Our Country

O my Jesus, You said "verily I say to you, whatsoever you shall ask

the Father in my name, He will give it to you".

Behold, in your name I humbly ask our Heavenly Father to protect

every man, woman and child in our great nation from those who

want to delete Your name from our society, i.e. on our money,

in our courts, and in our schools. Protect us from plans of destruction

from which our enemies have plotted.

You , Heavenly Father, are the real foundation of our nation. I thank you

for making me a citizen of this land of freedom and unlimited opportunity...which

are the results of it's Christian base.

Please surround and protect us, and our military with Your love and mercy...

in Jesus' name.

Amen

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Request I have a prayer request. There's a lady I've known forever. She's very sick.

On top of that, she's being abused by those to whom she has given

everything..... Lies about her abound, and seem to come from all sides. Just

breaks my heart. Seems there's nothing I can do alone but maybe, if we join

in and lift her up together, we can heal her. She's very old, but way too young to die. And I love her and have always been proud of her. Please take time to say a prayer for her - her name is America, even if it is a short, simple prayer like, "Lord, please heal our land. Amen."

Thanks!

Requesting 40 days of prayer for our country,

beginning September 28, 2012 and through election day!

"If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face,

and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." (2 Chronicles 7:14)

REMEMBER 40 DAYS OF PRAYER BEFORE THE ELECTION --- IT STARTS SEPTEMBER 28,

2012! Why not start now?

:bump: Our 40 days are fast approaching. Prayers continued with me here in Texas.

• Upvote 1

Lord,

We lift up America to you and I ask that you will not take your hands of protection away from her. I ask that you will cover America with your precious blood that was shed on the cross that no weapons against her shall prosper. I pray that you will protect and guide her to all truth and nothing but the truth because you are the truth and the truth will set her free. I ask that you will take the veils away from her children so we can see and be aware of the enemy's scheme. Your word says that you take away people and put them in the posoItion, so we ask for your divine guidance in the coming election that we can vote as per your spirit guidance and that your will be done on earth as it is in heaven, ask all of these in Jesus name, amen.

I stand with you in agreement...and it shall be done!! In Jesus name! Amen.

• Upvote 1

Lord, we pray for the people of our nation and this nation's leaders. We understand and know that you are the One who grants sovereignty, grandeur, glory, and majesty to all leaders who abide by your wisdom and direction. You, Lord, rule over realm of mankind and give leadership to whomever you wish. You know the future. You know who should be the president of this great nation for the next few years. It is not our business to direct you, nor rebellion against your choice, but we see the hurt, the hunger, the destruction of lives, the amoral course that we have chosen, and we know it is not your will. We humbly repent of our inhumanity and lack of trust in you. Forgive us, O God, for our collective sin and our individual sins.

God, we pray for the integrity of the coming election. That we, your servants, will make the choice to seek your direction with our vote. But whatever the outcome, give us the wisdom and strength as a nation and people to return to you in faith.

We ask this in the name of Jesus, the Christ. Amen.

• Upvote 2

Well Today is the Day, some folks have made the choice on who they will be Voting for, some may not.. Please just get out to vote regardless of who your candidate is..It your call of Duty.. But before you go I ask that you Pray about it and Let God walk side by side with you on this journey. I hope everybody has a Bless day and May God Bless the USA.. Psalm 33:12

King James Version (KJV)

12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance. 2 Chronicles 7:12-14

King James Version (KJV)

12 And the Lord appeared to Solomon by night, and said unto him, I have heard thy prayer, and have chosen this place to myself for an house of sacrifice.

13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

• Upvote 1

Our Father in heaven,Hallowed be your name.

Your Kingdom come,Your will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven,

Give us this day our daily bread,And forgive us our debts

as we forgive our debtors,And do not lead us into temptation,

But deliver us from the evil one,For yours is the Kingdom and

the Power and the Glory Forever AMEN.

Matthew 6:9 The Lords Prayer

Our Father in heaven,Hallowed be your name.

Your Kingdom come,Your will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven,

Give us this day our daily bread,And forgive us our debts

as we forgive our debtors,And do not lead us into temptation,

But deliver us from the evil one,For yours is the Kingdom and

the Power and the Glory Forever AMEN.

Matthew 6:9 The Lords Prayer

AMEN

Thank You PowerGeneration

• Upvote 1

Nelg I believe we serve the same God. I know that the God we serve is a God that blesses his people. One thing I do know beyond a shadow of a doubt is that He is going to get glory no matter what. I'm not saying we shouldn't come together and agree in prayer but I do want to stress that He is going to get glory. Does that mean that it is his will when a woman is raped or a child abused, no, I'm not saying that at all. I've heard people talk about storms being acts of God when they cause devastation and then people question His character. He is an awesome God, a loving God and as I stated earlier He will be glorified no matter what. That's the God I'm in relationship with, that's the loving Father I know and it has to bless his heart when you or anyone else says let's go talk to daddy about what's going on. The precious blood of Jesus has made the way for us to sit in daddy's lap and make our request/petitions known and the best part is he already knows. Thanks for this post, God used this post to remind me that He cares and that He wants a relationship with each and everyone of us. You know, nothing catches Him by surprise, He doesn't stand up on His throne and say to those around Him, did you see that knucklehead, what the heck was willy1der thinking when he said/did that. I'd like to invite anyone out there that doesn't know my God/Father to take the time right now to talk to Him, ask Him in, He says all of heaven rejoices when one comes to Him. Don't judge God's character based on the actions or lack of actions of someone you crossed paths with. He is the most loving, caring person we will ever get to know. He knows your need, He knows the thoughts and intent of our hearts, but what He really wants is for you and I to trust Him. So if you don't know Him, take the time right now to get to know Him, you'll never regret it. Father as we pray for our nation, as we ask for forgiveness and humble ourselves before you I ask that by the power of your Holy Spirit that you would prick the hearts, the mind and/or emotions of those who don't really know you to become intimate with you. Lord I ask you to wrap them up in your awesome love so that there won't be any doubt or questions in their hearts about you, they will know right now that you love and care and really are concerned for them, so much so that you gave us your only begotten son so that we may come unhindered due to the precious blood of Jesus. Thank you Father and to you be all of the glory! Amen.

• Upvote 2

Today is the day we find out if we keep our freedoms. Freedom of liberty, freedom of religion, freedom to bare arms.

Freedom of religion is vital to our building our America.

As a Christian "freedom" is the freedom to choose God's will over our own. Anything else leads to slavery, destruction and unhappiness. We may not be in physical chains or handcuffs, but we might as well be, considering what sinful and selfish choices end up doing to us. Over time these choices drain our spirit, leaving us empty and unfulfilled. It can't be our way, it has to be God's way, the choice is not between good and evil, but the only real choice is to choose good. Empty religion leads us nowhere. If we lose God we lose all.

As you go vote keep God at your side and let Him be your voters guide.

• Upvote 2