Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Prayer Request

Nelg

Request I have a prayer request. There's a lady I've known forever. She's very sick.

On top of that, she's being abused by those to whom she has given

everything..... Lies about her abound, and seem to come from all sides. Just

breaks my heart. Seems there's nothing I can do alone but maybe, if we join

in and lift her up together, we can heal her. She's very old, but way too young to die. And I love her and have always been proud of her. Please take time to say a prayer for her - her name is America, even if it is a short, simple prayer like, "Lord, please heal our land. Amen."

Thanks!

Requesting 40 days of prayer for our country,

beginning September 28, 2012 and through election day!

"If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face,

and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." (2 Chronicles 7:14)

REMEMBER 40 DAYS OF PRAYER BEFORE THE ELECTION --- IT STARTS SEPTEMBER 28,

2012! Why not start now?

You got it Nelg, i have been praying for this nation much here lately. Our leaders seem bent on taking us down the wrong road. It going to take a national day of prayer and i'm afraid it needs to be loud enough for God to know that we want him to intervene

• Upvote 7

Nelg, thanks for the reminder. America the beautiful, America the brave, America the One Nation Under God... will always have my prayers.

We must unite in prayer to save our America.

"Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and any city or house divided against itself will not stand." Matthew 12:25

• Upvote 5

Wow is all i can say!! Just got back from Church, have Prayer List in my Hand... and have a List of Folks that are in Need due to Health Concerns, Family Problems, Just need the Power of Prayer... After the List of names and issue... it states *** Please Pray for our Country! Let's not Let one Group Destroy our Freedom. Remember to Pray and Seek God's Face! (Read 2 Chronicles 7:14) We Don't need to let politics lead us down the road to destruction. We need to let God lead us. He is our only Hope and Savior...

• Upvote 7

Absolutely have prayers from Colorado!! <3

Wow is all i can say!! Just got back from Church, have Prayer List in my Hand... and have a List of Folks that are in Need due to Health Concerns, Family Problems, Just need the Power of Prayer... After the List of names and issue... it states *** Please Pray for our Country! Let's not Let one Group Destroy our Freedom. Remember to Pray and Seek God's Face! (Read 2 Chronicles 7:14) We Don't need to let politics lead us down the road to destruction. We need to let God lead us. He is our only Hope and Savior...

Agree'd Yota!

• Upvote 2

"I don't always comment on the posts on this board......but........when do..........I say.........There are 2 things I know for sure:

1. There is a GOD

2. I'm not him!

Keeping that in mind....I will be praying for America ...and I can tell you this........I get answers!!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 2

I've been praying for this country since 911. I will continue to pray for God's compassion, Mercy and Forgiveness, for there are many of us who know not what we do. I know our God is a redeeming God and forgives all that ask from a true heart. I pray for a God fearing, honest leader, a leader who will allow his people to worship and honor God, for God is our only hope of salvation in the tough times ahead.

• Upvote 2

Thankyou Nelg, Prayer can and will turn our country back with the blessings that our Lord has been faithful in giving us. I pray everyday for our country and for her future, not so much for me but for our future generations. We must pray, repent and turn back to God or our nation will be nothing more than a useless waste land.....I thankyou for bringing this to mind as if ALL will pray continuously in one accord/unity, I have the assurance that by our Holy God's Word that He will see us thru........I agree to your request....I will pray everyday...........

• Upvote 1

I am joining the rest of you in prayer for our country. Along with several of you, I will pray for her daily until the election. My prayers will ask God for His blessings along with the very best elected officials to save our America. I have lived many years, and I have never felt this much dread and fear for my country. So I will also pray that God will accept our collective prayers into His heart, purify them with his love, and then return them to our beloved America as His Saving Grace.

• Upvote 2

Lord,

We lift up America to you and I ask that you will not take your hands of protection away from her. I ask that you will cover America with your precious blood that was shed on the cross that no weapons against her shall prosper. I pray that you will protect and guide her to all truth and nothing but the truth because you are the truth and the truth will set her free. I ask that you will take the veils away from her children so we can see and be aware of the enemy's scheme. Your word says that you take away people and put them in the posoItion, so we ask for your divine guidance in the coming election that we can vote as per your spirit guidance and that your will be done on earth as it is in heaven, ask all of these in Jesus name, amen.

• Upvote 1

Lord,

We lift up America to you and I ask that you will not take your hands of protection away from her. I ask that you will cover America with your precious blood that was shed on the cross that no weapons against her shall prosper. I pray that you will protect and guide her to all truth and nothing but the truth because you are the truth and the truth will set her free. I ask that you will take the veils away from her children so we can see and be aware of the enemy's scheme. Your word says that you take away people and put them in the position, so we ask for your divine guidance in the coming election that we can vote as per your spirit guidance and that your will be done on earth as it is in heaven, ask all of these in Jesus name, amen.

Thank you Nadita, I join you in your beautiful prayer. Amen, Amen

• Upvote 1

Thanks everyone. ". . . the prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise that person up, and if sins have been committed, they will be forgiven that person. Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another, so that you may be healed. The effective prayer of a righteous person can accomplish much." (James 5:15-16 - GGV)

• Upvote 2

Today is the day that begins our 40 days of prayer for our America. We all have busy schedules, I know my plate is full. But I will pray earnestly for her.

This is our America and we love her so much that we will ask God to step in now and give her peace and heal her from her falling diseases.

Take time today in your little corner of quietness or with a group and think of her in Gods hands, feel the presence of Our Lord comforting her.

Remember God just wants us to ask, come to Him when in need.

Thanks Bama for the Bump. And I don't mind if you Bump this post for 40 days.

• Upvote 4

Today is the day that begins our 40 days of prayer for our America. We all have busy schedules, I know my plate is full. But I will pray earnestly for her.

This is our America and we love her so much that we will ask God to step in now and give her peace and heal her from her falling diseases.

Take time today in your little corner of quietness or with a group and think of her in Gods hands, feel the presence of Our Lord comforting her.

Remember God just wants us to ask, come to Him when in need.

Thanks Bama for the Bump. And I don't mind if you Bump this post for 40 days.

Your welcome Patty!! Another reminder bump.. God bless us all!

• Upvote 2

In his arrogance the wicked man hunts down the weak, who are caught in the schemes he devises.

—Psalm 10:2 Thoughts on Today's Verse...

God absolutely hates violence, intimidation, or any means used for the powerful to control, manipulate, or hound those who are weaker. He loathes wickedness that is based upon the strong and the mighty preying on the weak and powerless. We should, by our actions and resources, demonstrate both to the weak and the powerless that there is a God of love.

My Prayer...

Give me a heart, O God, that disdains the abuse of power and the misuse of wealth. Thank you, dear God, for sending Jesus to save me when I was powerless to bring about my own salvation (Romans 5:5-11). Please give me a heart like Jesus when I see others being taken advantage of. In the name of my Savior, Jesus, I pray. Amen. Thought i share this from another site!!

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 3