Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 9/26/12

kcw

We are talking about the NFL and those that officiate the sport. I don't care about a small time league, as you suggest. I'm a huge football fan and want to preserve the integrity of our sport. It appears that bad calls are prevalent. The NFL needs to get their **** together, soon.

My point was if they cant officiate a small time league, why do we expect them to officiate the NFL... I totally agree that the NFL needs to get their **** together soon.

• Upvote 2

Is football the most popular sport in the US in absolute terms or is it baseball?

I would hazard a guess on this Umbertino.... it's probably close to a three way tie... One group are die hard Baseball fans, another group die hard Football fans, and a third group... mostly known as "Rednecks"... are die hard NASCAR fans!!! unsure.gif Of course it's a free country... so occasionally some will double dip... or maybe even triple dip and watch all three... that could however have catastrophic psychological effects though... the test's results aren't all in just yet... and only time will tell if it will have irreparable damage or not!!! rolleyes.gif Needless to say... each to their own, and each will usually defend their "fanness" very strongly!!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 3

I would hazard a guess on this Umbertino.... it's probably close to a three way tie... One group are die hard Baseball fans, another group die hard Football fans, and a third group... mostly known as "Rednecks"... are die hard NASCAR fans!!! unsure.gif Of course it's a free country... so occasionally some will double dip... or maybe even triple dip and watch all three... that could however have catastrophic psychological effects though... the test's results aren't all in just yet... and only time will tell if it will have irreparable damage or not!!! rolleyes.gif Needless to say... each to their own, and each will usually defend their "fanness" very strongly!!! laugh.gif

Thanks Rod.... That's appreciated.

Here in Italy, for instance, soccer is the most popular sport as you guys probably know...

I for one find it boring.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

LOL RodandStaff. You know some of us Rednecks are NHRA Fans. B)

Thanks for the chat and for keeping the site working Adam. :hug:

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 2

Thanks Rod.... That's appreciated.

Here in Italy, for instance, soccer is the most popular sport as you guys probably know...

I for one find it boring.

I feel the same way about baseball Umbertino... I've heard it best described as "15 whole minutes of action packed into 2 hours of play"!!! rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

The dispute is settled. Thanks to the NFL realizing their mistakes and greed towards our Refs. I love sports. Fair calls are important to me in any match or game.

I'm sorry that the Packers had to take a bad call due to incompetence of an official that shouldn't have been on the field. What a wake up call for the NFL. :D

• Upvote 1

[adam montana] No, the UST isn't covering the dinar at all. Here's how it works: When the value goes up, banks will begin trading it, and you can go to the bank to cash in. The rate you receive will be based on the buy/sell margin that the banks are able to get through the CBI

[adam montana] if they can't sell it to Iraq or some other source, then you WILL NOT be able to cash it in. The UST isn't going to trump or override that fact.

Read more:

i disagree adam i think the dinar will come out on a free float at least in the beginning and we will not be able to cash out at any bank at least in the beginning and also the dinar will be traded among the central banks of the world this i know to be fact!