Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Israel’s Netanyahu and the Jewish Neocons in America Vow Revenge

flatdawg

How does nazism even play into this?

I'm of the mindset that those of us bringing out differing information from the mainstream is a good thing. We're not pushing war! Wow what a F'd off thing to do. Close minded.

Answer this Markinsa...

Do you believe Satan distorts and lies and deceives and creates scandal. I talk to God and he allows me to ask all the questions I want. He made me in his image after all, what does he expect? Nothing less.

I've said this like 5 times on these threads and no one has zero opinion: here goes again,

If I were Satan I would wear the cloak of the highest echelons of Israel to fool all Christians. Is it so far fetched to believe this? The Israelis (not counting Netanyahu) don't want war.

• Upvote 8

How does nazism even play into this?

I'm of the mindset that those of us bringing out differing information from the mainstream is a good thing. We're not pushing war! Wow what a F'd off thing to do. Close minded.

Answer this Markinsa...

Do you believe Satan distorts and lies and deceives and creates scandal. I talk to God and he allows me to ask all the questions I want. He made me in his image after all, what does he expect? Nothing less.

I've said this like 5 times on these threads and no one has zero opinion: here goes again,

If I were Satan I would wear the cloak of the highest echelons of Israel to fool all Christians. Is it so far fetched to believe this? The Israelis (not counting Netanyahu) don't want war.

Yes, I do. I just listened to a sermon from a Apostlic Jewish Rabbi on Sunday, who was on his way to Israel, and he gave me no cause to think badly about Isreal, but wanted all of us to PRAY for Israel, especially tonight and tomorrow, since is Yom Kippur. Instead of being so eager to throw Israel under the bus, why don't you guys try to pray for them as well? It is after all a Spirtual Battle that we are fighting. Don't let your spirit get caught up in all this hate (which is where the Nazi reference comes in) that you seem to have for them.

-

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Yes, I do. I just listened to a sermon from a Apostlic Jewish Rabbi on Sunday, who was on his way to Israel, and he gave me no cause to think badly about Isreal, but wanted all of us to PRAY for Israel, especially tonight and tomorrow, since is Yom Kippur. Instead of being so eager to throw Israel under the bus, why don't you guys try to pray for them as well? It is after all a Spirtual Battle that we are fighting. Don't let your spirit get caught up in all this hate (which is where the Nazi reference comes in) that you seem to have for them.

-

I do pray for Israel. It's all the innocent civilians who are getting caught in the crosshairs including all of us, that i'm worried about. Their control freaking leader/leaders are leading them into war they don't want/need. Thats why I make reference to bibi being Satan. I'm not hating all the people like you are just those control freaks (satan). You should be fighting Satan not innocent people! Just a thought Markinsa.

Here we go hating on Israel again. Iran started the propaganda of wanting to completely destroy Israel. Not bring them into some kind of compliance but utterly destroy them. Old testament stuff. Syria sent tanks to one of Israels outposts and it got blown away so the other tanks tucked tail and ran. If anyone said they wanted to utterly destroy America and I was the leader I would be in their face also. Oops Muslims do. We are the infidel remember. Mayb e you don't know what that means to Muslims. LOL you guys are a joke. This is the same propaganda that started to discredit McCain when he ran against Obama. Hating on Israel and loving Muslims. When Muslims talk about terrorists they talk about us. When Muslims talk about the great Satan they talk about us. Israel has been hated by them forever. The seven day war (prophecied about in the Bible) when Israel won her independence was a shock to the whole world. The whole world didn't want anything to do with Israel then. Hitler's Germany and Russia had both killed peace loving Jews because they were the smartest and cleverest and the most blessed among their societies. This blessing comes from God. Satan is the God of this world and the worldly system. Israel has always been hated by Satan because God chose Israel to declare Himself to this world. Your hate for this people shows what spirit you are of. Really that in itself is enough said. To any God fearing Christian who has read their Bible this is just a sign of the times we are in. Israel will be hated of every nation and all nations of the earth will gather against her and the overthrow will be emminent and then God will descend from heaven with a shout. Go ahead fulfill scripture. You will all find out in the end. But then it will be too late. I wonder how many of you have the chip already?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Here we go hating on Israel again. Iran started the propaganda of wanting to completely destroy Israel. Not bring them into some kind of compliance but utterly destroy them. Old testament stuff. Syria sent tanks to one of Israels outposts and it got blown away so the other tanks tucked tail and ran. If anyone said they wanted to utterly destroy America and I was the leader I would be in their face also. Oops Muslims do. We are the infidel remember. Mayb e you don't know what that means to Muslims. LOL you guys are a joke. This is the same propaganda that started to discredit McCain when he ran against Obama. Hating on Israel and loving Muslims. When Muslims talk about terrorists they talk about us. When Muslims talk about the great Satan they talk about us. Israel has been hated by them forever. The seven day war (prophecied about in the Bible) when Israel won her independence was a shock to the whole world. The whole world didn't want anything to do with Israel then. Hitler's Germany and Russia had both killed peace loving Jews because they were the smartest and cleverest and the most blessed among their societies. This blessing comes from God. Satan is the God of this world and the worldly system. Israel has always been hated by Satan because God chose Israel to declare Himself to this world. Your hate for this people shows what spirit you are of. Really that in itself is enough said. To any God fearing Christian who has read their Bible this is just a sign of the times we are in. Israel will be hated of every nation and all nations of the earth will gather against her and the overthrow will be emminent and then God will descend from heaven with a shout. Go ahead fulfill scripture. You will all find out in the end. But then it will be too late. I wonder how many of you have the chip already?

Nowhere is anybody hating on Israel. Yea Netanyahu! Did you even bother reading what anyone is saying on this thread, or are you blindly jumping in, that would be what makes sense, cuz it shows. Do not confuse the actions of Syria with Iran. Have you seen a map lately??? Also you need to be careful calling out Muslims/Islam there are those that follow the Quran only and then there are those that follow the Hadith. BIG FN Difference. You better understand what your talking about before accusing an entire religion and/or race. It's people like you who refuse to actually dig into a situation, and see what is actually going on, that are the problem. Most of the population of Israel DO NOT want war with Iran. So do you follow there leader or do you follow the Israelis? Seems to me a man of Christianity would want peace upon the Israelis, NOT WAR!!!!!!!!! People who choose not to dig on their own and follow people blindly, you are part of the problem not the solution.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Brandy you have branded yourself. The bigger picture is Iran is beginning to control Iraq once again. Syria is being supplied by Iran and Iraq is allowing themselves to be a highway. Iran hates Israel and has stated it's intentions. Hating on Israel always unifies the Muslims. The bigger picture is the Prophecies of the Bible which foretell all of this. Whether it happens now or in the future it will happen. So hate on. Enjoy your day in the sun. As for anyone being the son of Satan it could very well be the 12th Imam. He is also a son of Abraham. Watch and learn Brandy or become indignant that anyone could go against Brandies spiel I do not agree with you at all and never will. After having studied everything there is to study my conclusion is that as always the Muslims want to kill the jews. Not just Netanyuh.. As a leader he has an obligation to protect against that very thing. The best defense is a strong offense at times. This same group of very informed Israeli Mossad also know just how close Iran is to having an Atomic weapon. Saddam showed no hesitation in showering his missles on Israel. Had he a atomic missile it would have been sent to Israel also. Sent as a Muslim gift of love. LOL you folks crack me up. Lybia. Egypt, Syria, Iran and Iraq are all spewing there hatred for America once again. The Ayatollahs placard is being displayed all over Iraq. The Kurds who have had a taste of freedom are wanting there own state. Iran is troubling them also. Bigger picture. Iran is calling for a third world war. While they are saying they want peace they are fighting and building nuclear weapons. Yes peace until we can bomb you with atomic weapons. Israel would be fools to allow or believe it. The intentions have been stated. You believe what you want to believe because you have been braiwashed. Israel don't want war and have proven it. They only defend and react most of the time. Your greatest enemy has said we are going to completely eradicate Israel. They are building the weapons to do it. You defend yourself. End of story.

• Upvote 2

Brandy you have branded yourself. The bigger picture is Iran is beginning to control Iraq once again. Syria is being supplied by Iran and Iraq is allowing themselves to be a highway. Iran hates Israel and has stated it's intentions. Hating on Israel always unifies the Muslims. The bigger picture is the Prophecies of the Bible which foretell all of this. Whether it happens now or in the future it will happen. So hate on. Enjoy your day in the sun. As for anyone being the son of Satan it could very well be the 12th Imam. He is also a son of Abraham. Watch and learn Brandy or become indignant that anyone could go against Brandies spiel I do not agree with you at all and never will. After having studied everything there is to study my conclusion is that as always the Muslims want to kill the jews. Not just Netanyuh.. As a leader he has an obligation to protect against that very thing. The best defense is a strong offense at times. This same group of very informed Israeli Mossad also know just how close Iran is to having an Atomic weapon. Saddam showed no hesitation in showering his missles on Israel. Had he a atomic missile it would have been sent to Israel also. Sent as a Muslim gift of love. LOL you folks crack me up. Lybia. Egypt, Syria, Iran and Iraq are all spewing there hatred for America once again. The Ayatollahs placard is being displayed all over Iraq. The Kurds who have had a taste of freedom are wanting there own state. Iran is troubling them also. Bigger picture. Iran is calling for a third world war. While they are saying they want peace they are fighting and building nuclear weapons. Yes peace until we can bomb you with atomic weapons. Israel would be fools to allow or believe it. The intentions have been stated. You believe what you want to believe because you have been braiwashed. Israel don't want war and have proven it. They only defend and react most of the time. Your greatest enemy has said we are going to completely eradicate Israel. They are building the weapons to do it. You defend yourself. End of story.

You haven't studied everything there is to study! Otherwise you'd being singing a different tune. BS Israel is the one currently pushing war not Iran. (Who has the show of force in the Strait of Hormuz?) Iran is only doing what any country would do, building a defense against people who want war. I'm pretty open minded, seems to me your the indignant one! The bible says this was going to happen so I guess that time is NOW! Better get down and pray for guidance of your own and not what the guys in your bible study are touting. Pray for information and guidance have him speak to you... not men for they are fallible!

Just Agree to disagree I guess. :)

• Upvote 2

I am not indignant about anything I have no control over. You read some propaganda and began defending Muslims and started attacking Israels leader. I am showing a different perspective. I disagree with you. Iran said we want to eradicate Israel from the face of the earth. This is almost always followed up with acts of agression. Syrians supplied by Iran sends tanks to an Israeli outpost and the first tank meets a hand guided missle. The other tanks turn around and high tail it for home. Lybia attacks an US embassy on 9/11 and we watch in horror as our leader apologizes. LOL on and on it goes. We definitely agree to disagree. Brandy that's not being indignant. When someone does not agree with you and you call them indignant because they don't agree I suppose within yourself you may have wished I would just die or go away so another point of view could not be stated or read. Your anger has been evident the moment you started defending this propaganda. Get real with yourself. I am watching. Sadly watching as our freedoms are lost and as the world again comes to the brink of war.

• Upvote 3

We do have control over what we believe. Seems you believe the mainstream. I'm constantly searching for information. Private investigative journalists who are striving for what's actually happening versus what the bought and paid for media are giving you. You and I probably never will agree because I believe that men are capable of truly evil things. Like for instance Netanyahu!!!! Why are we looking up to this freak who is controlled he is a puppet (the banks own him). What do you say to the population of Israal (in my opinion the true voice) who doesnt' want war. No I guess we just let one Man make a horrible decision for an entire nation...well i guess so cuz it's what we did here in the US...see I believe in false flags because i know what the banking cabal is capable of. Dude I don't wish you would die (don't assume that, it might confuse others!) I wish I could shake you maybe, but that's about as far as i would go. BTW I'm not angry I'm just trying to understand your mindset and others who think like you. That's all. I'm actually very chill. I'm real with myself so much in fact that I don't mind telling you how unreal you are:) Yes you are "sadly watching" I on the other hand am yelling through a bullhorn to try and shake the masses. Sit idly by so be it, but some choose to take action.

It's one gigantic lie, i'm not saying i know all the truth, but i think i'm closer to it than you ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Brandy the Bible is to me is the final authority on all things. Satan hates Israel. Satan hates Christianity. Muslims hate Israel. Muslims hate Christianity. God is real and His name is Jesus. Jesus said I am come in my Fathers name. He also said when you have seen me you have seen the Father and both do hereby know Him and hath seen Him. This new administration in the USA has helped to undermine Christian beliefs and the foundation this country was built upon. The bigger picture is there will always be war between God and Satan. Satan wants to be God and cannot be nor ever will he be. Someday he will be worshipped as God by most of this world. He will gather all nations against Jerusalem and then God will descend from heaven with a shout. That is what all this is really about. You are looking at the finite and seeing it as the eternal. The eternal realm cannot be seen with human eyes. Angels all around us but nobody sees them. A glimpse now and again perhaps. Yes I do shout this and proclaim it. Get right with God the Bible way. Muslims have a prophet who wrote their "Bible" as it were. Muhammed was a raider of caravans and a bandit. History 101. He raided a caravan of Jewish Christians fleeing from persecution and enslaved some killing others. He then wrote the Muslim "Bible". It is a mirror image of the Hebrew Bible is so many ways but made palatible to Arabic type peoples who also were of the seed of Abraham. They were of the bondwomans seed Hagar. Isaac was the promised seed through Abrahams wife Sarah in a miraculous rejuvenation of Sarah's womb. This is an eternal age old hatred that dates back to Isaac and Ishmael. Satan has always exploited and fostered this hatred. Current events are but a replay of history. History repeats itself. It has to be and I am watching Prophecy unfold before my very eyes. Christians and the Christian beliefs were carried by missionaries of this nation to every nation on the earth. This is why America is being exploited by Satan. It has to be stopped for evil to prevail. But Satan should know by now that God always has a plan. Whether this is the final days for earth or not I cannot say but everything is lining up to bring prophecy about again. That is the bigger picture. I am not for Iran or Muslims. To me they are the infidels. They do not believe in Jesus Christ and if they studied their own "Bible" they would read Muhammed even stating that Jesus was more than a man. Muhammed did not know Him yet had heard enough about Jesus to revere and respect Him. The Jews were supposed to reject Jesus so all men could have a chance to be saved. They were blinded to who He was. Israel becoming a nation after having not been one for many years was prophecied. All of this is fulfillment of prophecy. That is the bigger peicture. Wars and rumors of wars must come--- Brandy this is not about democrats and republicans, this is about God and Satan. There is a bigger picture.

LOL maybe it needed to be said twice.

fixed it for you CS.... Eagleeye

• Upvote 2

Brandy the Bible is to me is the final authority on all things. Satan hates Israel. Satan hates Christianity. Muslims hate Israel. Muslims hate Christianity. God is real and His name is Jesus. Jesus said I am come in my Fathers name. He also said when you have seen me you have seen the Father and both do hereby know Him and hath seen Him. This new administration in the USA has helped to undermine Christian beliefs and the foundation this country was built upon. The bigger picture is there will always be war between God and Satan. Satan wants to be God and cannot be nor ever will he be. Someday he will be worshipped as God by most of this world. He will gather all nations against Jerusalem and then God will descend from heaven with a shout. That is what all this is really about. You are looking at the finite and seeing it as the eternal. The eternal realm cannot be seen with human eyes. Angels all around us but nobody sees them. A glimpse now and again perhaps. Yes I do shout this and proclaim it. Get right with God the Bible way. Muslims have a prophet who wrote their "Bible" as it were. Muhammed was a raider of caravans and a bandit. History 101. He raided a caravan of Jewish Christians fleeing from persecution and enslaved some killing others. He then wrote the Muslim "Bible". It is a mirror image of the Hebrew Bible is so many ways but made palatible to Arabic type peoples who also were of the seed of Abraham. They were of the bondwomans seed Hagar. Isaac was the promised seed through Abrahams wife Sarah in a miraculous rejuvenation of Sarah's womb. This is an eternal age old hatred that dates back to Isaac and Ishmael. Satan has always exploited and fostered this hatred. Current events are but a replay of history. History repeats itself. It has to be and I am watching Prophecy unfold before my very eyes. Christians and the Christian beliefs were carried by missionaries of this nation to every nation on the earth. This is why America is being exploited by Satan. It has to be stopped for evil to prevail. But Satan should know by now that God always has a plan. Whether this is the final days for earth or not I cannot say but everything is lining up to bring prophecy about again. That is the bigger picture. I am not for Iran or Muslims. To me they are the infidels. They do not believe in Jesus Christ and if they studied their own "Bible" they would read Muhammed even stating that Jesus was more than a man. Muhammed did not know Him yet had heard enough about Jesus to revere and respect Him. The Jews were supposed to reject Jesus so all men could have a chance to be saved. They were blinded to who He was. Israel becoming a nation after having not been one for many years was prophecied. All of this is fulfillment of prophecy. That is the bigger peicture. Wars and rumors of wars must come--- Brandy this is not about democrats and republicans, this is about God and Satan. There is a bigger picture.

I tried to edit the double post but it would not let me, ??? I did not double post this. LOL maybe it needed to be said twice.

I understand the division between Ishmael and Isaac, boy do I! I understand the division of God/Satan. I understand that Christians believe this could very well be the coming of Christ. However, we are not prophets you and I.

Maybe this will clear something up about me, I'm of the notion that everything in the bible can be misinterpreted by anyone and has been by the number of men who read it!! I consider myself a believer in God. The bible lays on my nightstand with me picking it up most nights. I always pray that he gives me guidance, and here I am. Questioning motives of men. I believe he wants us to do that. This may not be the time he has chosen. All I can see is that Netanyahu is Evil as with the men behind the curtain. The people of Israel DO NOT want war.

I can hear some of you now "Blasphemous". All I can say is: God wants you to be truthful from the inner parts of your heart (Psalm 51:6) I can tell you that's exactly what I strive to do and be and am.

Right! I thought so :) Not only that SATAN touches many things at once. So he can be everwhere. Whew! I'd like someone to comment without sticking their foot in their mouth ;)

so we could believe that you yourself are SATAN? HEAVEN OR HELL We are always tested.