Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama: I'm 'eye candy' for women of 'The View'

yota691

OMG....my husband hangs curtains for me....is he g a y?? Absolutely NOT. He also pull our kids in a bike cart....still not g a y or even worthless. Yet he can use a chainsaw and clear brush. He is a 28 yr veteran of our armed forces...in fact a CSM in the Army. When he is not doing that he is a Lt in the fire department. Still not g a y. I am NOT an Obama fan or even anything close to it but it sure seems that things that are normal family functions become a negative and instead they should be a positive for men because they care enough to be a family man.

Flint chill out... you are missing the point and as wise as you seem to be I'm not sure why you aren't understanding. I am an Army brat, widow of a fallen Marine, mother of 6 awesome children and 11 awesomer grandchildren which some of these are serving our great country. So I am as qualified as you are to judge what these Great Americans and Patriots AND Family men are saying about the person in the office of President and I am not the least bit offended at what they have to say and are trying to get across. They are NOT saying that being a family man is g ay and I am sorry that you would think that. Of course I may not be of this same opinion if I was a liberal.

Not trying to offend but just trying to explain. These are desperate and critical times.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1