Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Mom is in the hospital

moose 57

This is not the first time she has been there, but, hopefully the last. I think she had 6 nitro pills tonight. When the Nurse asked if it came down to it, do you want to be revived? Mom said "yes"! That got me (not the answer, but the question)

All I ask is a Prayer for my Mom & Dad please

• Upvote 11

Moose all you got to do is ask, everyone deserves prayers for them selves and loved ones.....Father i know you can hear our prayer conerns and we are so blessed to be called your children. Lord i ask that you reach down from your mighty throne and place your hand on this affiction and restore her health and let her know that you are always there for her. In the name of Jesus i ask this....AMEN

• Upvote 4

Moose, my prayers are with you and your mother. The presence of God is a mighty weapon of strength, Moose He is with you... as with us all.

Moose, Fran wrote me a beautiful touching post on my "Update for my Father" it's truth and encouragement... that has helped me considerably. Check it out.

May God's beautiful loving hands embrace you during your time of concern.

Moose all you got to do is ask, everyone deserves prayers for them selves and loved ones.....Father i know you can hear our prayer conerns and we are so blessed to be called your children. Lord i ask that you reach down from your mighty throne and place your hand on this affiction and restore her health and let her know that you are always there for her. In the name of Jesus i ask this....AMEN

thanks heavy ,all I can add to this is AMEN.

PEACE BE WITH YOU MOOSE AND YOUR FAMILY

Edited by jaman

As God’s child there is nothing that God cannot do for your Mom, Dad or your entire family. God is Truth and the Truth will build you up, lift you up, and keep you up. The Truth has come to deliver you, free you, heal you, restore you, refresh you, revive you, and renew you. Truth brings you the light of God, the wisdom of God, the ways of God, the plan of God and the heart of God.

We on this site lift your Mom and Family up for God's healing - that He touches all of you, that you feel His presence and know that He is there with you, that He cares for your Mom and will heal her and restore her back to complete health. In the name of Christ, Amen