Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thought these guys quit this guru talk

uncirculd

I sure hope no one is listening to this person I am listing below. UST on lockdown. Seriously! I thought these folks gave up when called out on numerous occasions, and never ever are right. Always exposed for passing out bologna information. I realize many will surf many sites to find out more about this investment. I just want to caution people not to get caught up with folks setting dates, talking, UST lockdowns, bank packages, and algorithms, and who say they are under gag orders. This is crap! They may be under gag orders but it has nothing to do with the dinar. No one knows when this will happen. Let me rephrase, there are only a few people who know when. They can be counted on one hand. It has not tried to go through and no one can find out why it didn't because they called it. Here is an example of someone pretending to be an insider on this investment. IF they knew what they were doing they wouldn't do it. Because that would be considered inside trading. This terryk knows no more than you or I. Read guru terryk bologna. This is a perfect example of someone who is misinformed.

9-24-2012 Intel Guru TerryK china source just called, said this is going down at 330 am, pulling trigger...i guess it is.

9-24-2012 Intel Guru TerryK UST IS STILL IN LOCKDOWN. I HEAR AS OF 2 PM IT WAS AN ADDITIONAL 24 HOURS BUT I’M HEARING FROM A SOURCE IT MAY GO DOWN TONIGHT SINCE KUWAIT IS TRYING TO LET IRAQ OUT OF CHAPT 7.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

<br />LMAO!!! Exactly.... I strongly despise those guys. Lies, lies and more lies. If there isn't a law against the behavior someone needs to create one

there is a law. Ask the people that where indited this last week for making false and misleading statements among other things.

• Upvote 2

What's more disturbing is they actually appear to have a following that falls hook, line, and sinker for their blatant super-highway of deception and misinformation. They drink the cool-aid everytime! :blink:

And they are quick to spew venom when someone tries to take the time to show evidence of their idol's lies...

Let them imbibe the Kool-aid, it is what they desire.

I heard it said before, " Don't try to teach a pig to sing. It will never be able to carry a tune, and it Pi$$es off the pig"

Let 'em Waller in the positive vibes of guru land.

And be prepared to listen to their explanations when their favorite guru is indicted.

• Upvote 2

Who the h### is Guru Terry K anyway? Two disappear, five come out of the woodwork. I think Terry K is the guy in the photo, stripes, right side. He knows as much about an RV as he does football! Sorry Adam, Im a big Viking fan....but NOBODY deserves to lose a game THAT way.

;)

TerryK's latest......

"USAREMENTOR] So I guess we can put the Chinese Intel to rest???

[TERRYK] WHY WOULD U SUGGEST THAT USAREMENTOR

[TERRYK] ITS NO BETTER OR WORST THAN THE US INTEL WE GET THINGS CHANGE I DONT KNOW WHAT CHANGED BUT THIS CAT WAS REALLY EXCITED WHEN HE CALLED ME

[TERRYK] SO TAKE IT FOR WHAT ITS WORTH

[TERRYK] IF YOU DONT LIKE THE JUICE DONT DRINK THE JUICE

[TERRYK] IS WHAT I SAY

[TERRYK] I HAD TWO DIFFERENT CHINA GUYS TELL ME SIMULAR THINGS YESTERDAY

[TERRYK] AND A BUDDY OF MINE HAS A CHINA SOURCE AND SAID THE SAME THING

[TERRYK] SO IT HAS LEGS

[TERRYK] AND SOME OTHER THINGS I CANT DISCUSS THAT I KNOW ARE TRUE AND GOING ON

[TERRYK] SO YES WE ARE THERE

[TERRYK] BUT HEY ITS AN INVESTMENT

]TERRYK] TUESDAY NIGHTS ARE THE BEST NIGHTS FOR DATE TRANSFER AND BANKS SYNC ALWAYS HAS BEEN"...end quote...

Look...he admits to the 'juice"....maybe his two Chinese guys were Cheech and Chong. Oh...they weren't chinese. Don't tell TerryK...he won't know the difference!

Edited by i_musician77
  • Upvote 2

i_musician77,

Yeah really. Totally admits if you don't like the juice don't drink the "koolaide" is what he should have said. How can anyone with half a brain believe this guy? It amazes me. Everyone should always take nothing for someones word or granted. ALWAYS investigate. You can stand for anything if you don't understand it. So if you can't stand for anything you fall for everything. It's just the way it is. You have the wealth of knowledge at your fingertips. The problem is you can't take it from one source, you must investigate. Especially when someone is offering for you to accept their secrets that CANNOT be backed up by any proof. Especially when information is given to you from 3rd and 4th sources held in gag orders that do not exist.

As the infamous Edmund Burke once stated "Evil prevails when good men do nothing"....nuff said

ABSOLUTELY!!!

Who the h### is Guru Terry K anyway? Two disappear, five come out of the woodwork. I think Terry K is the guy in the photo, stripes, right side. He knows as much about an RV as he does football! Sorry Adam, Im a big Viking fan....but NOBODY deserves to lose a game THAT way.

;)

Okie undercover ..... ;)