Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 9-26-2012

TexasGranny

Hi Adam,

On August 15th you said this:

[Adam Montana] morning everyone! Happy 15th of August, just

3-4 days away from the end of Ramadan.

[Adam Montana] Here’s my official feeling… things have been

going GREAT lately, and I think there is a great chance for

something to happen in the next 6 weeks.

We would like to know what is your official feeling after the 6 weeks are almost over?

Thanks in advance.

• Upvote 6

Adam

For a long time 1M Dinar could be purchaced at $1200. Now at multiple sights the price for 1M Dinar is at $1000. Although this is cheaper for us it is heading in the wrong direction and reflects a devaluation of the Dinar not a RV. It would be logical to expect the price to increase if we were getting closer to the RV. What do you see as the explanation for this?

• Upvote 3

Many have speculated that the Iraqi Dinar will actually help raise the world economy once it revalues.... Adam... what's your take on that line of thought? Or do you see Iraq as operating independently on their own volition? Thanks for all you do, and btw... do you think we could hire some new refs for the upcoming Packers games... one's that don't make rules up as they go??? rolleyes.gif

267323_10151151593962367_1429326026_n.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Yo Adam ! The "Total Posts" Located At The Bottom Of The "Forums" Page Is Now Over 987,000 Posts ! :o

So While We Are (Patiently :rolleyes:) Waiting On Iraq - And Since It Will Hit 1 Million Posts Soon -

Can U Notify The Pink Piggy To Start A New Contest To Guess The Date + Time Of When It Hits A Million ? B)

funny-pig-wearing-boots-mud.jpg

PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY !

:D :D :D

• Upvote 3

Hi Abam, As a minnesota fan ,with the new refs started ,how can a team...san francisco get 5 time outs and still win,but, green bay catch a ball in the end zone and give the sea hawks 6 points to win the game....made me sick as well....

there has been alot of movemet with kuwait in meetings, when do you think they will close the books?

Yo Adam ! The "Total Posts" Located At The Bottom Of The "Forums" Page Is Now Over 987,000 Posts ! :o

So While We Are (Patiently :rolleyes:) Waiting On Iraq - And Since It Will Hit 1 Million Posts Soon -

Can U Notify The Pink Piggy To Start A New Contest To Guess The Date + Time Of When It Hits A Million ? B)

funny-pig-wearing-boots-mud.jpg

PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY !

:D :D :D

My guess is the million mark will be reached before the contest is started........where is the Pink Piggy anyway?.....probably hiding, since "pork" is suppose to be in high demand due to drought.....dare say.....saving his "bacon"? laugh.gifsad.gif

• Upvote 1

So Hello again! There is so much talk of removal of the zeros in 2013, Is this looking like the Rv is being dragged out or our we closer than ever? I feel like it's taking so much effort on the part of the GOI just to keep the peace. Are they really going to pull this off by the end of this year? :mellow: