Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Federal Grand Jury

Dinar Buddy

Texasgranny,

Where is my post on this thread? Dinar Buddy posted a link and it was concerning Adam and this website (DV). This is all new to me. Does this not concern all that are a part of this site?

The post you referred to violated forum rules and was removed. You are free to find another site if you have doubts or problems with the owner of this site. :)

However, you are not free to post negative or derogatory comments about him. He owns the site and makes the rules. It is what it is - take it or leave it! :ph34r:

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 14

oh no you didn't....

Yup. No worries, Sarg. At her age, Granny is way past having an aneurysm over a bit of constructive criticism.

Man, if folks had been getting hostile first, I could see her coming down on them so harshly. But leading off with a salvo of 'my way or the highway'? Respect breeds respect, and respect was the only thing apparent up until post #4. Oh well, everyone has their bad days, I guess.

...Granny is way past having an aneurysm over a bit of constructive criticism.

Of course, I could be wrong. . .my posts seem to be evaporating as well, and I'm not even linking to other sites! :lol:

Edited by OhmEye
  • Upvote 3

It seems to me that some people don't understand the rules here serve an important purpose....when you attempt to "skirt" the rules for whatever reason it is bad for everyone....trying to get around the rules by implying someone is being censored not only misses the point but it stirs up unnecessary mess....if this trend continues, I will simply close the thread

for the record ohmEye ...I disappeared your post...

BTW calling someone arrogant is WAY PAST constructive criticism

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

It seems to me that some people don't understand the rules here serve an important purpose....when you attempt to "skirt" the rules for whatever reason it is bad for everyone....trying to get around the rules by implying someone is being censored not only misses the point but it stirs up unnecessary mess....if this trend continues, I will simply close the thread

Agreed. And if anyone persists in trying to "skirt" the rules by linking to other sites, then that is another issue entirely. But I thought we were talking about demonstrating simple respect vs. posturing, EagleEye.

• Upvote 1

Agreed. And if anyone persists in trying to "skirt" the rules by linking to other sites, then that is another issue entirely. But I thought we were talking about demonstrating simple respect vs. posturing, EagleEye.

and your "arrogant" "censors" comment was respectful how exactly...

no posturing the rules apply to everyone

BTW giving a Mod a negative is just plain foolish...IMO

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I'm not voting in any of the rep polls, EagleEye. It just made me sad to see bamjack75 mistreated for a question. Questions are usually good, if they have a good answer. I am sorry for coming across as sounding arrogant myself. One thing I know about myself is if I see someone getting beat up on, I usually side with the underdog. It's my nature.

• Upvote 4

here's the key to the whole issue "Questions are usually good, if they have a good answer."

a) sometimes you have to understand that the thankless job (unpaid I might add :lol: ) of MOD often requires an on the spot decision in the best interest of DV and ALL concerned

B) peeps who already have a growing warning status are likely to push and push and push an issue until things get out of hand....every MOD here has seen that pattern over and over again....

c) if you are here to learn about this investment be willing to trust that we are also and we don't have time to cover eveyr bit of foolishness that someone thinks is important

it's a tough job but somebody's got to do it...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Texasgranny,

Where is my post on this thread? Dinar Buddy posted a link and it was concerning Adam and this website (DV). This is all new to me. Does this not concern all that are a part of this site?

It was not your post that was removed - it was the entire thread that Dinar Buddy posted. And, the topic which he was discussing had NOTHING to do with Adam and this site, YOUR comments added that to the mix.

If you have been a member of DV for sometime then you know we go through this frequently and we are fed up with it - hence my comments. Now, if you have a problem with my moderating, feel free to contact

Adam and complain to him - I am quite sure he will be receptive after all he's been through the last few days trying to keep this site live. <_<

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

here's the key to the whole issue "Questions are usually good, if they have a good answer."

a) sometimes you have to understand that the thankless job (unpaid I might add :lol: ) of MOD often requires an on the spot decision in the best interest of DV and ALL concerned

B) peeps who already have a growing warning status are likely to push and push and push an issue until things get out of hand....every MOD here has seen that pattern over and over again....

c) if you are here to learn about this investment be willing to trust that we are also and we don't have time to cover eveyr bit of foolishness that someone thinks is important

it's a tough job but somebody's got to do it...

And, as always, there is certainly much going behind the scenes already that I am not aware of. I appreciate your kind and patient response toward my "issues," EagleEye. Like I shared, it's my nature to jump into a fight if I think I can help set an imbalance to rights and that is my own character flaw.

I apologize to TexasGranny for my arrogance.

• Upvote 2

I'm not voting in any of the rep polls, EagleEye. It just made me sad to see bamjack75 mistreated for a question. Questions are usually good, if they have a good answer. I am sorry for coming across as sounding arrogant myself. One thing I know about myself is if I see someone getting beat up on, I usually side with the underdog. It's my nature.

Him being mistreated is your opinion from one side of the issue! Do you ever consider that you may not have the full "big picture" before slamming a Mod.

The next time you think you see someone getting "beat up" just remember, there is always more to the story than what you see.

Posted this before seeing your apology - apology accepted - thank you.

Edited by TexasGranny
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Yup. No worries, Sarg. At her age, Granny is way past having an aneurysm over a bit of constructive criticism.

Man, if folks had been getting hostile first, I could see her coming down on them so harshly. But leading off with a salvo of 'my way or the highway'? Respect breeds respect, and respect was the only thing apparent up until post #4. Oh well, everyone has their bad days, I guess.

Of course, I could be wrong. . .my posts seem to be evaporating as well, and I'm not even linking to other sites! :lol:

"Of course, I could be wrong" Maybe you should have thought of that before attacking Adam, and then Granny. Just doesn't seem right, somehow. Do you go into a stranger's house and tell him what you don't like about him? Or even stand in his house and tell a friend of his that you have a problem with him personally? Well, this is Adam's house; he owns it; he bought it, he makes the payments on it, and Granny is one of his best friends. mmm...mmm...mmm... Not a good move, I'd say. :(

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

"Of course, I could be wrong" Maybe you should have thought of that before attacking Adam, and then Granny. Just doesn't seem right, somehow. Do you go into a stranger's house and tell him what you don't like about him? Or even stand in his house and tell a friend of his that you have a problem with him personally? Well, this is Adam's house; he owns it; he bought it, he makes the payments on it, and Granny is one of his best friends. mmm...mmm...mmm... Not a good move, I'd say. :(

mmm. . .OK, feel better now?

For the record, I've never said, nor inferred a WORD against Adam.

Then there are those who like to scrap after the fighters have all gone home. . . :P

The post you referred to violated forum rules and was removed. You are free to find another site if you have doubts or problems with the owner of this site. :)

However, you are not free to post negative or derogatory comments about him. He owns the site and makes the rules. It is what it is - take it or leave it! :ph34r:

Wish I could figure out how to give you more than one +, Granny. But I agree with you. So here . . . + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +, etc.

mmm. . .OK, feel better now?

For the record, I've never said, nor inferred a WORD against Adam.

Then there are those who like to scrap after the fighters have all gone home. . . :P

You were being a smart alec to someone we all know and love. We consider Granny one of the major icons here, someone who is both beloved and always right.

And I don't like being attacked by strangers, either. What you had to say about me isn't even close to what I said or meant.

You're busy all over the place making friends here, now aren't you?

But for what it's worth, yes, I do feel better.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Hey OhmEye, I happen to be on your side a little more than most. Maybe you did react a little rough, but so did others. We only know what we can read and have to make our judgements from that standpoint. As a Mod on here, I believe they should understand that better. To be honest, I was somewhat surprised that TexasGranny jumped on you so hard. She's usually much better at handling a situation, in my opinion. And another thing, if a Mod wants to do this work for free, that's their business. But no sympathy from me. I think we all to charitable work in some form or another. I know I have although it may not show here. If it gets to be too much or you don't like it any more then move on to something else. Don't take it out on whoever just happens along. Accolades for issuing an apology and handling this in an upstanding manner. I just happen to think you are owed one by some.

TG, thanks for your work and input. I may be from CA, but I like TX.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I haven't been on this board much lately, and never have been a prolific poster. It would be much better for me to sit back and watch rather than to jump into a fray. :rolleyes:

That being said, I appreciate your kind words. I think we're all becoming a little ragged these days, the world seems to be on quite a wild ride. It will be good when there is no longer anyone taking sides on anything, as we are really all in this together.

• Upvote 1