Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BH Group indicted

Rayzur

Have not read all the replys yet. Heres my thought: If the WOCU has been put in place, and the RV/RD occurs before the election then this will be a major goal achievement for Obama. Third world countries and he want to weaken the U.S. and its influence world wide, to even the playing field. A U.S. dollar that is worth 50% less than its current value will achieve said goal. A important piece of the puzzle. In his plan, this will allow the smaller undeveloped countries to effectively compete with the U.S. domestically (dependant on your perspective) and in the world market. AEB all the wars and rumors of wars that have gone ignored by U.S. intelligence sources and decision makers around the world; this will further weaken the influences of the U.S. and former colonial holders, and allow the former colonies to get back the wealth that the former colonial holders stole from these now independent nations.

Lets pray that Romney gets elected and such plans therefore get derailed. And we focus on building up our U.S. independence from foreign energy sources, and building up the development of the great capacity that the U.S, has to supply the world what it needs. While secondly assisting the poorer countries to become competative on the world stage, but not at the expense of U.S. For example, once OPEC nations got to where they are now, then America should have let them go on their own, and become a civil competator of theirs on the world oil market.

Just a thought.

• Upvote 2

Razur,

Thanks for putting the link up.

I read it earlier today, and just didn't want to be the first to quote it.

The only possible inaccuracy may be that it would be 1.17 dinar per dollar after dividing the notes by 1000, and the exchange rate also loosing the leading zeros to become $.86.

No matter what facts are brought out and quoted in the indictment, there will be many to call it smoke and mirrors.

Again, thanks for putting it out there..

THis is a list of what apears to be tradeable currency. Since the dinar is not a tradeable currency of course it would not appear on this list. I dont know if UST has Trillions of dinar or not. My point was simply I am curious as to how they are going to prove UST does or doesnt have dinar... Be very interesting to see this done to say the least..

Just because the dinar doesnt appear on a tradealbe list doesnt mean UST has this currency in reserve. ALso if you noticed other post did show the UST has enough dinar to cover exspences. What exspeneces are they covering? Since the Dinar is worth 1170 to 1 usd I am sure trillions is not unrealistic.. Going to be fun to find out just what they have and dont have...

I am not trying to be a legal analyst this is my thought proces and I am interested in learning what is going on so in the future I know what red flags to look for to better protect myself from scam artisits like this.

It is like the sabotage of the Iran nuke site... How do suppose that is happening Computer Virus key scientist killed, power stations blown up.. I am sure the US government or Isreal can neither confirm or deny it right... Just like people can prove the UST has or has not got trillions of dinar... It would make sense though since the USD in the tradeable currency in Iraq and they had to buy the USD with something or did we just give them all that cash for free??

Hello steveinfla.. On the contrary though, the IQD is in fact included in this. in the link, please see the third item down called "Oil Exporters 3/". Please note the "3/". Then look to the bottom of the page for the notes, and you will see what the "3/" is for. The note states:

"3/ Oil exporters include Ecuador, Venezuela, Indonesia, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar,

Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Algeria, Gabon, Libya, and Nigeria."

Iraq is specifically included in this combined total of 262.3 billion of currency held by the UST for these 15 nations.

Yeah...... and I get bashed or booted from sites when from day one I said these people were crazy. I hope this teaches people a valuable lesson that just because someone can talk eloquently and tell you what you want to hear doesn't make it true. Where is your skepticism? Why are you so willing to trust strangers on the internet? I never trust anyone that's trying to sell me something. And I especially don't trust someone that's trying to give me something "out of the kindness of their hearts." Don't abandoned common sense just because you think this investment may pay off someday. You've (most) all gone slap happy.

And if you think this is an isolated incident with this particular group, think again. I don't even have to look at the other guru's backgrounds(which are pretty sketchy) to know not to trust a dang word that spews out of their mouths. Its beyond obvious that these people are blatant liars. I seek truth not rumors. I don't care if its not what I want to hear, because in the end we will have the same outcome.

For those that indulge themselves in such nonsense, let me ask you a question: Do you honestly believe that these (all gurus) "smart, rich and successful" people would spend hours and hours of their lives for years on end on the freaking internet freely giving "top secret intel" just to help their fellow man?? Give me a break! Newbies better learn quick. ;)

• Upvote 6

thanks for the post Rayzur.

i remember reading about these guys on another forum a few months ago. the post was pretty old and had a huge tally of replies. some of the people on the forum had invested through these thieves and were pretty hurt/upset/angry. looks like they finally got what they deserved for their deception.

Have not read all the replys yet. Heres my thought: If the WOCU has been put in place, and the RV/RD occurs before the election then this will be a major goal achievement for Obama. Third world countries and he want to weaken the U.S. and its influence world wide, to even the playing field. A U.S. dollar that is worth 50% less than its current value will achieve said goal. A important piece of the puzzle. In his plan, this will allow the smaller undeveloped countries to effectively compete with the U.S. domestically (dependant on your perspective) and in the world market. AEB all the wars and rumors of wars that have gone ignored by U.S. intelligence sources and decision makers around the world; this will further weaken the influences of the U.S. and former colonial holders, and allow the former colonies to get back the wealth that the former colonial holders stole from these now independent nations.

Lets pray that Romney gets elected and such plans therefore get derailed. And we focus on building up our U.S. independence from foreign energy sources, and building up the development of the great capacity that the U.S, has to supply the world what it needs. While secondly assisting the poorer countries to become competative on the world stage, but not at the expense of U.S. For example, once OPEC nations got to where they are now, then America should have let them go on their own, and become a civil competator of theirs on the world oil market.

Just a thought.

If theres was and is a master pre planned rv of the iqd......that would be by the same authors who would be planning the crash pf the dollar.

After the dollar crashes.....it causes the rv of the iqd. but at that point.......a million dollars is like a thousand.....and it doesnt matter anyways. you never know with what the authors have in mind. if it rvs under obama....id guarantee a 90% windfall tax....cause you know....."you didnt earn that" . You took advantage of a recovering war torn country. you evil speculator

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Hello steveinfla.. On the contrary though, the IQD is in fact included in this. in the link, please see the third item down called "Oil Exporters 3/". Please note the "3/". Then look to the bottom of the page for the notes, and you will see what the "3/" is for. The note states:

"3/ Oil exporters include Ecuador, Venezuela, Indonesia, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar,

Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Algeria, Gabon, Libya, and Nigeria."

Iraq is specifically included in this combined total of 262.3 billion of currency held by the UST for these 15 nations.

So we are holding Irainian money too?? interesting.. you are right I did not read foot note 3....

Yes, the fact they finally admit it.

When everything finally shakes loose, I think it will be defined as enough Dinar in the UST to cover necessary commerce for a period either defined of 30 days, or 7 days. I forget which was cited.

In the indictment, Charge 1, under Acts of further ment of the Conspiracy, item 12, instances A through I outline the different times that they have records of statements that the UST holds large amounts of Dinar.

The attorneys seem ready to try to nail them to the cross as this being a false and misleading allegation.

If that charge is proven, the precident is set, Guru land better lawyer up.

• Upvote 2

$500,000 bond and an ankle bracelet for Huebner

"An Ottawa Hills man charged with conspiracy and wire fraud over his Toledo business' alleged duping of investors in the sale of Iraqi currency was ordered released today from jail, but with tighter restrictions than two employees also charged in the case.

Bradford L. Huebner, 65, of 2936 Pembroke Rd., Ottawa Hills, is charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud, wire fraud, and multiple counts of money laundering.

An 83-count indictment naming Mr. Huebner, who is chairman of another site, 17 N. St. Clair St., which specialized in the sale of Iraqi currency; Charles Emmenecker, 65, and Michael Teadt, 66, was unsealed Thursday after the three men were arrested. Later that day, all three men pleaded not guilty during their arraignments in U.S. District Court in Toledo.

Mr. Emmenecker and Mr. Teadt were both released from jail Thursday after posting $250,000 unsecured bonds. But federal prosecutors asked in a detention hearing today that Mr. Huebner be held without bail, arguing that he couldn't be trusted to return to court and was a flight risk because he may own properties in other countries, frequently traveled abroad in recent years, and may have held residency in at least two other states.

Judge Jack Zouhary allowed Mr. Huebner to be released, but ordered his bond be $500,000 unsecured. He noted that Mr. Huebner has known he was under investigation since at least last year, when Internal Revenue Service agents raided his business and home, yet he has not fled prosecution.

Mr. Huebner will also be placed on electronic home monitoring, and will only be allowed to go between his home and his office on North St. Clair Street."

$500,000 bond and an ankle bracelet for Huebner

"An Ottawa Hills man charged with conspiracy and wire fraud over his Toledo business' alleged duping of investors in the sale of Iraqi currency was ordered released today from jail, but with tighter restrictions than two employees also charged in the case.

Bradford L. Huebner, 65, of 2936 Pembroke Rd., Ottawa Hills, is charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud, wire fraud, and multiple counts of money laundering.

An 83-count indictment naming Mr. Huebner, who is chairman of another site, 17 N. St. Clair St., which specialized in the sale of Iraqi currency; Charles Emmenecker, 65, and Michael Teadt, 66, was unsealed Thursday after the three men were arrested. Later that day, all three men pleaded not guilty during their arraignments in U.S. District Court in Toledo.

Mr. Emmenecker and Mr. Teadt were both released from jail Thursday after posting $250,000 unsecured bonds. But federal prosecutors asked in a detention hearing today that Mr. Huebner be held without bail, arguing that he couldn't be trusted to return to court and was a flight risk because he may own properties in other countries, frequently traveled abroad in recent years, and may have held residency in at least two other states.

Judge Jack Zouhary allowed Mr. Huebner to be released, but ordered his bond be $500,000 unsecured. He noted that Mr. Huebner has known he was under investigation since at least last year, when Internal Revenue Service agents raided his business and home, yet he has not fled prosecution.

Mr. Huebner will also be placed on electronic home monitoring, and will only be allowed to go between his home and his office on North St. Clair Street."

doesnt say anything about Rudy hmmmm, so basically Brad has known he has been under investigation for a year so this has been in the making and it tells me alot of it was money laundering and wire fraud that was the deal breaker for Mr. huebener this has nothing to do with the actually currency we hold.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

doesnt say anything about Rudy hmmmm, so basically Brad has known he has been under investigation for a year so this has been in the making and it tells me alot of it was money laundering and wire fraud that was the deal breaker for Mr. huebener this has nothing to do with the actually currency we hold.

Rudy will probably be covered in the Jacksonville, Florida evening edition..

Part of the charges were for conspiracy, which included misleading the public about the UST holding large amount of Dinar, as well as misrepresenting EO 13303.

The currency is legit.

Purchasers may eventually initiate a series of class actions; as the misrepresentations mention in this indictment have been used by most of the dinar salespeople.

I doubt there is any way folks could be in trouble for holding the currency.

Just those who have, in any way, profited from it's sale to the public by use of misrepresentations or distortions of the truth.

• Upvote 1

I don't think they even alluded to that - there is nothing illegal about holding Iraqi Dinar, there is nothing wrong with buying or selling Iraqi Dinar, etc.

There are a few things that won't stick in the indictment, but they really screwed up with the money laundering and intentional failure to file on those money transfers... how they thought they would get away with that is beyond my comprehension!

If theres was and is a master pre planned rv of the iqd......that would be by the same authors who would be planning the crash pf the dollar.

After the dollar crashes.....it causes the rv of the iqd. but at that point.......a million dollars is like a thousand.....and it doesnt matter anyways. you never know with what the authors have in mind. if it rvs under obama....id guarantee a 90% windfall tax....cause you know....."you didnt earn that" . You took advantage of a recovering war torn country. you evil speculator

OSI :D

• Upvote 3

I don't think they even alluded to that - there is nothing illegal about holding Iraqi Dinar, there is nothing wrong with buying or selling Iraqi Dinar, etc.

There are a few things that won't stick in the indictment, but they really screwed up with the money laundering and intentional failure to file on those money transfers... how they thought they would get away with that is beyond my comprehension!

well thats where i was trying to get at it as long as they are registered and compliant with the U.S treasury its not illegal to buy and sell dinar. I dont know how they thought they would get away with something like that neither but people try to invade taxes all the time and think they can get away with it some do many dont. I agree just because they were charged doesnt mean they will stick im sure these guys have some good lawyers as wel who knows what wil come about this but Brad and Rudy seem like they are in some deep doo doo.

Edited by easyrider

They were drinking in the alley. ;)

Only someone with a nefarious agenda would try to propagate a lie that these so-called gurus could be brought up on charges for living in their own fantasy world. While all our other freedoms are being taken away, by liberal terorism, the freedom of speech is the one freedom left alone by liberals to continue their own agenda. If someone listened to these so-called gurus and bought dinar, they are responsible for their own foolish acts. Futhermore, the fact you state the US Treasury owned a LITTLE dinar, leads one to believe, like all extremely wealthy people, their understating their assets. "I have a way to pay for this war, and it wont cost american taxpayers one dime." George W. Bush. You can deny it all you want but I saw him make that statement.

No you didn't. Nobody did.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1