Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BH Group indicted

Rayzur

Apologies to those who already read the previous "Freak Out" post. Apparently that post title wasn't catchy enough and if I could figure out how to put neon on it.... I would...

There is no more reason to wonder what is true (about some major points) and what will happen with the Dinar. The US government spells it out very clearly:

US Treasury has very little dinar in reserves (only enough to cover some basic expenses)

The US Executive Order protects DFI stuff and NOT our right to invest

The Dinar will RD after which is will likely be exchanged at the rate of 1:17

This is the opinion of FEDERAL prosecutors, who studied the laws involved, has access to the UST stats (as the rep of the UST), as well as all federal government sites and information regarding the dinar (from the US perspective and reading of laws and statute agreements with Iraq.

This is Much more than mere opinion or editorial commentary. It is the factual statements asserted by the US government as its foundation upon which to ask the grand jury to send to trial these gurus in order to prosecute them for the host of charges alleged. This is not smoke or mirrors, nor is it the opinion of another guru. It is the evidentary facts asserting a criminal case against guru conspirators.

It can't be over stated how important it is to read this link. In turn I would love to hear the opinions of my DV colleagues regarding this indictment and the contrarty legal opinion about the Executive Order "protecting our right to invest" in contrast to what many of us understood differently (and this time, articulated by actual federal attorneys).

This will be critical for all of us to watch as it progresses. If this is moved to trial by the Grand Jury, then the assertions of the federal government have enough validity to be considered truth. We won't have to watch the news,. we can watch this trial and we'll know exactly what to expect regarding the dinar and its eventual exchange....

Interested to hear your feedback after you read the charges... and sorry I cant cut and paste the document in here,..... as is typical with most recorded Court documents in my experience.... you can't copy and paste them as protection for government e filing, which therein prevents them from being edited and re published as official... (yes probably ways around that, I just dont want to go to the energy it would take to do so)

Thanks to my DV buds here for your thoughts on this...

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wtvg/docs/120920_BHgroup.pdf

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 3

Perhaps those attorneys are reading the same articles we are and believing it to be fact? Maybe it is fact and maybe it is not. Maybe they have behind the scene “Intel”? This case might have to wait until after the RV or RD has occurred to effectively move forward with the facts.

I’m not a legal person … just thinking out loud.

Edited by BelievingInTheBest
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes...the Dinar will RD according to the US Government. When has the US Government been truthful with its people? Noone will know because it is a national security measure.

How will Iraq bailout the EU and US in the process of aligning a World Currency Unit? go to WOCU dot com for the SDR baskets.

As it stands right now if the WOCU was put into place the US dollar would loose nearly half its buying power.

Edited by tilak
  • Upvote 2

Have not gone to the link, but wanted to share 2 thoughts:

1. Pumpers and traders constantly trying to sell dinar or "post RV services" deserve to be prosecuted IMO,
  2. I do NOT believe the federal prosecutors have the inside scoop on what Shabbibi is going to do.

I'm not sure the claim that this cannot be smoke and mirrors is accurate, because a legal action of this sort really should not be possible until AFTER the event DOESN'T HAPPEN AS ADVERTISED! How can you convict someone of lying about what will happen until it has finally happened differently??

Also, it is not technically a scam when people predict incorrectly if they BELIEVE what they are saying. However, faking "intel" to make money IS a scam and those should be held accountable.

Peace and Prosperity

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

If you truly think that is fact , go to any of the Dinar News sites in a few mins and that fact will be fiction and a new fact will be in the news. This was put together by lawyers that are human and probably had no clue what the Dinar was about until the case dropped in their lap and they started investigating all the sites, even this one we are on, to figure out what the DINAR was about.

IMHO of course! :)

Go RV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Only someone with a nefarious agenda would try to propagate a lie that these so-called gurus could be brought up on charges for living in their own fantasy world. While all our other freedoms are being taken away, by liberal terorism, the freedom of speech is the one freedom left alone by liberals to continue their own agenda. If someone listened to these so-called gurus and bought dinar, they are responsible for their own foolish acts. Futhermore, the fact you state the US Treasury owned a LITTLE dinar, leads one to believe, like all extremely wealthy people, their understating their assets. "I have a way to pay for this war, and it wont cost american taxpayers one dime." George W. Bush. You can deny it all you want but I saw him make that statement.

• Upvote 7

I suggest everyone click on the link and read the entire document. There is some serious stuff in there that I *know* will make all conference calls a little different from this point forward. Many of the CC leaders are fairly careful about what they say the calls. But the allegations about the incorrect information put on the calls is clearly being watched and recorded.

Here is the information from the document regarding rate and revaluation.

Under the GENERAL ALLEGATIONS section:

6. The Iraqi dinar currency is the official currency of the State of Iraq. As of the date of this Indictment, the dinar traded at a rate of 1,170 dinar to $1.00 USD.

7. The term "revaluation" (causally shortened to "RV" in dinar-sales parlance), refers to the contention that at some point in the near future, the dinar will rise against the U.S. dollar, a circumstance which will enrich earlier purchasers of the dinar. BRADFORD HUEBNER, CHARLES EMMENECKER, RUDOLPH (this person was banned and is an off limits topic. and MICHAEL TEADT repeatedly advanced claims to potential investors over the telephone, through web pages, and through a weekly internet conference call that even relatively small investors in the dinar would, following the "revaluation" or "RV", become wealthy overnight.

8. A "redenomination" of the dinar refers to an actual proposal by the Central Bank of Iraq, announced as recently as June 21, 2011, to re-print the currency to remove three zeroes from the physical dinar banknotes as a matter of convenience. A redenomination of the Iraqi currency would not lead to a revaluation by the same amount, and may have no effect on the currency's value. Under a redenomination, a new currency replaces an old currency, but the value remains the same. Under the proposed redenomination, the Iraqi government would issue a new dinar note that will be equivalent to 1000 dinars. The exchange rate would be 1.17 new dinars to the dollar, equivalent to 1,170 current dinars to the dollar.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

... and so many people were FURIOUS when I booted these clowns off of DV.

A federal grand jury returned an 83-count indictment charging three men from the Toledo area and a Florida man for their roles in the operation of a $24 million fraud scheme involving the sale of Iraqi dinar currency and two non-existent hedge funds, said Steven M. Dettelbach, United States Attorney for the Northern District of Ohio, and Darryl Williams, Special Agent in Charge, IRS-Criminal Investigation, Cincinnati field office.

Those charged are: Bradford L. Huebner, 65, of Ottawa Hills, Ohio; Rudolph M. Coenen, age 47, of Jacksonville, Florida; Charles N. Emmenecker, 65, of Sylvania, Ohio, and Michael L. Teadt, 66, of Maumee, Ohio.

The men are charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and wire fraud. Coenen and Huebner are also charged with multiple counts of money laundering. Additionally, Huebner is charged with multiple counts of structuring and willful failure to file currency and transaction reports.

As a result of the defendants' conduct, investors lost nearly $23.8 million from dinar sales and more than $700,000 from the sale of non-existent hedge fund "seats" and "placements," according to the indictment.

"These defendants made false statements time and again to convince people to part with their savings and hard-earned cash," Dettelbach said. "The fact that one defendant falsely claimed he was wounded while fighting in Iraq is particularly egregious."

The indictment charges that beginning about August 2010, Huebner, Coenen, Emmenecker and Teadt conspired to operate "BH Group" in Toledo and "Bayshore Capital Investments" in Jacksonville in order to defraud investors through investments in the Iraqi dinar currency and two non-existent hedge funds.

I'll see if I can attach the actual indictment. The only part that doesn't make sense is that they are claiming investors "lost" money... if the Dinar was delivered, I don't think they lost money.

On the other hand, if it was not - then it's a slam dunk.

BHgroup_Indictment.pdf

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Rayzur has a good thread going on this with the indictment posted, Adam. What are your thoughts on the US Attorney's Office's contentions?

From Rayzur's thread:

US Treasury has very little dinar in reserves (only enough to cover some basic expenses)

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/129295-read-this-us-govt-stated-facts-on-dinar-rd-then-117-exchange/#ixzz277ctVPiV

So who are they? I would only recognize them by their guru names actually.

Adam did you change servers?

Huber and RC used their real names. I've been wondering if one of the other guys might be Breitling.

Edited by ReVbo

So who are they? I would only recognize them by their guru names actually.

Adam did you change servers?

I think they all used their real names on their conference calls. I think Rudy was even Rudy when he was here on DV before I ran him off.

No new servers, just a ton of backend work. Still ongoing.

Rayzur has a good thread going on this with the indictment posted, Adam. What are your thoughts on the US Attorney's Office's contentions?

From Rayzur's thread:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz277ctVPiV

Huber and RC used their real names. I've been wondering if one of the other guys might be Breitling.

Ah, whoops! Haven't had time to keep up with anything since the server was having issues.

Adam, Rayzur posted this during our up/down time yesterday http://dinarvets.com...0entry1035592

Also by spicolly at http://dinarvets.com...ar-land-frauds/

:rocking-chair:

My bad :)

I'll merge them.

Are these federal prosecutors from the same DOJ run by Eric Holder and crew? You know, the fast and furious crew that didn't

know they were doing what they were doing when they were doing it? So in order to appear right about what they did, or maybe

make what they did appear right, they had to take the oppposite point of view of those who were in contention with what they

were up to. And so, are they taking the opposite point of view to win the argument in court or do they actually know what they are

talking about in this case?

NMGarand B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am not an Attorney however as a former small business owner I had to file complaints in court to collect from very over due accounts ect ect.

Basiclly the Attorneys have filed a complaint in court. I have not analyzed the whole complaint but from scanning the complaint. Any info to the Dinar about RD or RV ect has come from news stories. There seems to be no other info or insider information that they are using. I am going to sit down and read the whole thing.

Now the defendants have to reply to the complaint and of course you will have the discovery stage. Going to be intersting... Plus I want to see what the complaining Attorneys come up with proof as to what the UST has or does not have for Dinar.

So far by the looks of things this may plea out.. But again I am not an attorney just my thoughts...

• Upvote 2

... This is the opinion of FEDERAL prosecutors...

There are a couple of aspects here.

1. The opinion of the federal prosecutors is just that - an opinion. They have no facts to back themselves up when they state that in their opinion the Dinar will RD. Iraq could prove them wrong tomorrow, and all they could do was backtrack and say "Oh ummm well DANG! We didn't expect that!" :lol:

However...

2. You can't run a hedge fund without SEC approval, and they will be found guilty there.

3. You can't state facts (i.e. the 3.7 trillion supposedly in our government's hands) knowing they are false. (I don't expect the feds to have an accurate count on exact dinar holdings, and these prosecutors may be missing some facts.... but regardless, it looks like the BH Group simply made that figure up either way.)

4. The money trail is so blatantly obvious it's almost comical - these clowns blatantly violated the law with their money laundering. They weren't even slightly smart about it, either.

5. You can't tell someone that you don't have an interest in a company when you do. (I don't sell dinar, nor do I get paid by any dealers other than standard advertising which is open to all, including Google. Obviously I profit from my VIP service, but that's obvious and I don't lie about it!)

I'm sure there's a few more points I could make, but lunch is calling. :)

• Upvote 1

I also think this isnt about the Dinar itself but more on the lines of misleading the public about an "instant millionare scam" versus being the long term investment it is. I also thing this is more about misrepresentaion and the non exsistant hedge funds. Resulting in frued... I just dont think this is about what the UST does or doesnt have or the actual RV RI or RD..

But again I am not an attorney just my thoughts...