Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Technical Issue???

Alexyn1006

Sorry for the problems everyone. Dinarvets is experiencing a technical problem. Tech support installed CloudFlare in an effort to overcome DOS attacks. :(

They are still working on getting chat back online. Cloudflare does not affect your computer and is only another layer of protection for the site.

:rocking-chair:

Annoying, but understandable.

Thanks for clearing that up granny.

So true, lol... this is not good if you have a DV addiction and prone to anxiety attacks!!

I've been attacked many times, especially lately...lol I look at DV multiple times during the day. Can you imagine feeling like the floor dropped out from underneath you? Or, you look up into the sky at night with all those stars and you get this feeling of being alone. Well, that's how it felt yesterday. Although, Adam could have been giving us an exercise...A SPHINCTER MUSCLE EXERCISE! ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

Chartman17

• Upvote 1

I've been attacked many times, especially lately...lol I look at DV multiple times during the day. Can you imagine feeling like the floor dropped out from underneath you? Or, you look up into the sky at night with all those stars and you get this feeling of being alone. Well, that's how it felt yesterday. Although, Adam could have been giving us an exercise...A SPHINCTER MUSCLE EXERCISE! ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

Chartman17

bahahaha!

[eLemonater I am with you on this one, seems it is fixed now

Heck

quote name=eLemonator' date='22 September 2012 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1348346515' post='1036324]

ok I am really have withdraws from the chat room here! Please get it fixed soon before I wonder into OKIES chat!

Need your help here Mods.

Is this issue also responsible for the problems

I have when posting on DV with my netbook at home?

It locks up my computer with a message asking if I want to continue running scripts.

This only happens when posting a new thread on DV.

No problem when replying to another thread or on any other sites.

Does anyone have this problem???

I cant sign on anymore through AOL it states invalid password. And I know it is correct. I can login through IE / chrome no problem and also when I go to DV through AOL there are no icons or pics displayed only blank boxes containing a red X........

Thanks!

Quad cool.gif

Does anyone have this problem???

I cant sign on anymore through AOL it states invalid password. And I know it is correct. I can login through IE / chrome no problem and also when I go to DV through AOL there are no icons or pics displayed only blank boxes containing a red X........

Thanks!

Quad cool.gif

I had a similar problem about a year ago, where it would not recognize my password. I was really starting to get a little upset with it. A friend told me to clear the link from my favorites, then go to the site and save it again. It solved the problem for me. I am not real tech savvy so I usually suffer through something until someone else comes up with the answer. Hope this helps.

Roadrunner

Hey guys, please please help me!!! This keeps happening to me all the time. my subscription to VIP was up on Sept 17th, but I renewed on the 15th and it never showed up, I am out of town for a couple of weeks and my receipt is at home. I don't know why it keeps happening but this time

I tried to respond again and it would not go through. I wrote several emails to you guys. I did not want my VIP to expire and I did renew. Can you please help me? When I go to dinar vets it does not show that I am a member. I would appreciate it if someone could help me again . Thank you in advance for any help. Brenda Davis (Sassylassie)

Hey guys, please please help me!!! This keeps happening to me all the time. my subscription to VIP was up on Sept 17th, but I renewed on the 15th and it never showed up, I am out of town for a couple of weeks and my receipt is at home. I don't know why it keeps happening but this time

I tried to respond again and it would not go through. I wrote several emails to you guys. I did not want my VIP to expire and I did renew. Can you please help me? When I go to dinar vets it does not show that I am a member. I would appreciate it if someone could help me again . Thank you in advance for any help. Brenda Davis (Sassylassie)

Please send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com for assistance. The DV website has been having technical problems for the last 2 weeks so there is a chance the renewal didn't process but you can not be helped in the forum. You must send in an email. :)

:rocking-chair: