Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Big Lie (Rumor)

RVWITHME

Here's one that could be put on the "Doozies" forum (if we had one).

It's from nesara.

DINAR REAL INTEL --- RV AT $15

Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 09:51:38 -0400 From my skype intel friend:

On 9/19/12, at 8:21 PM, xxxxxx wrote:

> [7:20 PM] XXXXXX:

<<< 8:56 PM xxxxxx: I just got a call....Iraq out of Chapter 7 .. 2 days ago. Tomorrow AM Iraq will be welcomed into the WTO (World Trade Organization) and they have to have a tradeable currency. My friend had emailed earlier: It RV'd this AM at 3am at public rate of $15.00 and said Shabibi and Madam Wu held it until they could meet at the UN today to finalize some things, was told they got it done, and we should get the RV any time from now until midnight tonight. Another friend had told me: I was told Madam Wu and Shabibi are meeting in NY today.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

What she neglected to say was the Email was from her friend Elvis and Jimi Hendrix told him it was so!!! Then she took her meds and is feeling much better now.... But if it is true then I get 2 new duallys and a Lamborghini!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

It's from nesara.

<<< 8:56 PM xxxxxx: I just got a call....Iraq out of Chapter 7 .. 2 days ago. Tomorrow AM Iraq will be welcomed into the WTO (World Trade Organization) and they have to have a tradeable currency. My friend had emailed earlier: It RV'd this AM at 3am at public rate of $15.00 and said Shabibi and Madam Wu held it until they could meet at the UN today to finalize some things, was told they got it done, and we should get the RV any time from now until midnight tonight. Another friend had told me: I was told Madam Wu and Shabibi are meeting in NY today.

Did I miss the announcement? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also some odd one negged a few here for discrediting this ridiculously made up garbage & I gave them plusses to even them out.

• Upvote 2

What she neglected to say was the Email was from her friend Elvis and Jimi Hendrix told him it was so!!! Then she took her meds and is feeling much better now.... But if it is true then I get 2 new duallys and a Lamborghini!!!!

+'s for Ya Steve and I'll take the same 2 duallys and a Lamborghini, heck I was only looking at an Audi A8 but why not with a rate of $15 ;):rolleyes:

DropItLikeItsHot Go RV :D

• Upvote 1

It's from nesara.

Shoot! I didn't know that Okie had a son. You do realize that no one in their right mind is going to believe this malarky. HA!

• Upvote 1