Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Familiar Names in Dinar-land: Frauds

these indictments are sooooo much more than claiming they will get rich off the dinar. It could be multiple things that got them brought up on charges. This is speculation. Its up to the person to use their brain and allow themselves to decide for themselves they are grown ups. Also Hollywood? give me a break, like i would trust anything hollywood or believe they have good intentions and care about us LMAO what a joke

Folks can decide for themselves

These defendants made false statements time and again to convince people to part with their savings and hard-earned cash," Dettelbach said.

Sure they did other things, but I thought that pretty much sized things up.

You don't know anyone who has made any of those claims and sold dinar, do you?

As far as that Hollywood thing goes, the first thing people making the news learn about giving interviews is to never argue with the one who is holding the mic. If you want to argue, you better be holding the mike and place any sound bite in the middle of the sentence where it is harder to take out off context. Hopefully, the issue begins and ends with Dax.

In today's society, unfortunately, perception is reality. Folks pay money to get Hollywood's perception. How they react to it varies.

The fraud is they allegedly set up "hedge funds" and got people to invest in those funds and the scammers never set up any hedge funds.

Edited to add - I don't think the dinar are necessarily bogus - just what they sucked people into investing. I wonder if any of those are gurus on other sites with bogus names???

Wow...google "breitling bh groop" but spell "group" correctly...and view the results. Many of these folks are connected in a scary way...

Wasnt one of those gurus claiming to be running an office in toledo..post rv?? could you share some of the scary info? Please and thanks

Edited by sandstorm

Ok all, I will break this down for you!

I live in Toledo where 3 of the 4 were arrested, the 83 count indictment, is a total for all 4 defendants. the wire fraud charges are trumped up because some people paid via wire transfer! the feds are arresting them on fraud because they are claiming he convinced people that the dinar would be worth something one day when the Iraqi economy rebounded, the 24 million is the total revenues! now since other dinar dealers have not been arrested, I will go with what I know, the BHGroup was not and has not been a licensed currency dealer, nor did he file the appropriate paper work required by the department of the treasury when the sale of a foreign currency. which is where I am assuming a lot of the charges are coming from. as for the hedge funds, I do not really know!

and if they had a leg to stand on the government would have shut down the website, www.thebhgroup.org

hope this clears it up a bit!

• Upvote 2

I live in Toledo where 3 of the 4 were arrested, the 83 count indictment, is a total for all 4 defendants. the wire fraud charges are trumped up because some people paid via wire transfer! the feds are arresting them on fraud because they are claiming he convinced people that the dinar would be worth something one day when the Iraqi economy rebounded, the 24 million is the total revenues! now since other dinar dealers have not been arrested, I will go with what I know, the BHGroup was not and has not been a licensed currency dealer, nor did he file the appropriate paper work required by the department of the treasury when the sale of a foreign currency. which is where I am assuming a lot of the charges are coming from. as for the hedge funds, I do not really know!

and if they had a leg to stand on the government would have shut down the website, www.thebhgroup.org

+1 you hit it right on the head if they were never licensed then yes they should be prosecuted and thrown in jail also i am almost positive a BIG portion of these convictions came from create hedge funds and then they were never coming through with people investing with them. Rudy is known for scamming people and has a record when it comes to fraud the guy is bad news and why Adam kicked him from this site long ago. Rudy is through and wont see the light of day for a while with his prior convictions.

For ALL that are concerned with Ali from dinartrade he is a well known licensed currency dealer for years so we have nothing to fear our dinar is legit i have had it scanned and looked at by my bank.

Edited by easyrider

Most of this is just like what we have seen for years, whereby people's monies were taken and no dinar was delivered, also, you cannot deal in hedge funds without the SEC/Securities and Exchange Commissions approval and licensing, (from what I understand)....also, if selling dinars, some states have laws requiring seperate filings for doing business, and/or soliciting in their states...I'm sure there are other rules, regulations and laws, but predominently...all of this is from defrauding people...and/or telling them lies to get them into something...the best motto for any speculative investment is always: "Don't buy more than you can afford to lose"..."It is a high risk investment"...."It could flop tomorrow"...as we all know that anything and everything can go up or down, and for the most part, all investments have risk...period!

P.S. There will always be fraud in everything under the sun, whether it's the temple in Jerusalem that was cleaned out, to many good investments, that were actually working until crooks got involved!...If one wants to worry, think about this, how bad is QE-3 for our U.S. Dollars?

So in other words.....3 zeros were removed from circulation... :lol:

actually 3 zeros and a floridian....

Why doesnt that surprise me some one from Florida is involved with fraud who would have thought LOL.....

Does anyone if they had or what their Guru name was??

I'm having a little trouble understanding why a few folks find it important to classify exactly what kind of crooks these guys are. They are pretty hard to defend.

whos defending them? if they werent licensed with the U.S treasury then yes they were breaking the law and collecting without reporting the transactions and proper paperwork. How do you think a person is convicted obviously by the type of crime they commited

Edited by easyrider

There is going to be a class action lawsuit filed against the another site and against Rudy of Bayshore Capital. I wonder if this (the indictment) is the beginning of a wave of charges against all the guru's? Looks like the lawyers are going to be busy!

Like one of our esteemed members told me awhile ago, just sit back and wait for the fireworks. This is going to be a good show!

• Upvote 3

At least the actual Dinar is something you can hold in your hand. These investment things, though, are ripe for fraud.

You are so right. Never, ever will I buy gold, silver, platinum, or precious stones Stocks when I can hold them in my hand. Too many ways to be ripped off. No way. I can hold all these physically and they make great hedges when times are tough.

This is the line from the story that should worry the gurus:

""These defendants made false statements time and again to convince people to part with their savings and hard-earned cash," Dettelbach said."

Interstate wire fraud, I'm thinking.

I thought at the time of that raid in Cleveland, there were a number of gurus there because they were having some sort of conference to discuss the dinar. Some of those guys may have been doing something illegal, but they were innocent as far at this particular "sting" was concerned, just people there for a conference, so they were cleared and let go. At least that is what my memory is throwing out there to me about it now. And my memory has become a trickster sometimes these days. So this means, of course, that I could be wildly wrong. haha

I have been checking this and other Dinar sites for about six months now, since I found out some family members had invested and were waiting for a return. I hope that by this event more of the Dinar investors start to realize that there is very little potential for making money. If their were, the need to "scam" anyone would not be necessary. Cashing in, even at a loss, or at least letting go of the thought of a RV or RD and finding other, more "sure" investments to make money from reputable investors makes so much more sense to me. There are way too many people on this site, waiting for returns on there money. Its really difficult for gullible people (like my family) to see how ridiculous this investment really is.

I live in Toledo where 3 of the 4 were arrested, the 83 count indictment, is a total for all 4 defendants. the wire fraud charges are trumped up because some people paid via wire transfer! the feds are arresting them on fraud because they are claiming he convinced people that the dinar would be worth something one day when the Iraqi economy rebounded,

Appreciate the intention to break things down.... I'm going to guess you are not an attorney. For the record I'm not either. I do however live with them day in and out as an aspect of my work, and have a whole department on speed dial.....

In accurately discussing this most recent event, its important to note that apparently its a common mispreception to believe that the wire fraud is somehow connected to the wiring of money. It is not. Very briefly stated, ....It is about using wire for communication.... in essence.... the internet and perhaps in this case, the conference calls... The wire fraud statute is of recent vintage, enacted as part of the Communications Act Amendments of 1952,7 and was always intended to mirror the provisions of the mail fraud statute.....

Someone else said something about inter-state, however, it could also be intra-state and would likewise invoke the big boy party (if by big boy, one means the feds)..... There is nothing trumped up about these charges.... which in turn directly reflect the letter and spirit of this law in the assertion of these allegations. Now whether or not they can prove these charges is another story entirely... however the platform is in every way an accurate foundation.

Just want to make sure we are all on the same page in keeping our observartions and thoughts meaningfully accurate in our discussions :D

Blessings one and all ~~

• Upvote 4

Some of these names are familiar. I hope none of y'all bought into the another site's Kool-Aid.

$24M fraud. That's $24,000,000.00 more than I'll ever have in my lifetime!

http://www.13abc.com/story/19594414/local-men-charged-with-fraud-in-multi-million-dollar-scheme-to-sell-iraqi-currency

Never had the pleasure of doing biness with these fine gents. ;)

ya never know .. it could be that some of those "gurus" got ripped too .. and they may be the ones who turned them in ..but im not saying this is the case .. but who knows . they may of been misled also and are embarressed to show face any more ..

then again its easy to obtain more than one screen name on these internet sites .. so all those gurus could of been made up of two or three people using multiple names .. backing up their own stories themselves with different screen names .. you havent noticed how some of the nut cases get others to agree with them on some of their anti american comments .. well it could be the same person using multiple names ..

i could have 5 different log in screen names .. and say the sky is red .. and say it under a name like joe .. ..

then log in under a name like cindy .. and say ,, yes joe you are correct .. the sky is red .. and high five them with a plus .. then log in with another name and if anyone dis agrees .. use all my different names to attack that individual for disagreeing .. handing out minus signs .. and plusing my own other screen names ..

its not that difficult to see how this is done

it seems to me that some loppers are doing that .. and some anti america screen names do that