Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Familiar Names in Dinar-land: Frauds

Some of these names are familiar. I hope none of y'all bought into the another site's Kool-Aid.

$24M fraud. That's $24,000,000.00 more than I'll ever have in my lifetime!

http://www.13abc.com...-iraqi-currency

WOW!!! Just makes me thankful that we have this site and Adam leading the way. No hype, no fluff, and no "hedge funds". Thanks DV team! GO RV!! cool.gif

• Upvote 4

WOW!!! Just makes me thankful that we have this site and Adam leading the way. No hype, no fluff, and no "hedge funds". Thanks DV team! GO RV!! cool.gif

I'm curious how many more dinar "celebrities", "guru's", etc. will be subjected to similar indictments? I have a feeling this is just the beginning of things to come...

• Upvote 3

Some of these names are familiar. I hope none of y'all bought into the another site's Kool-Aid.

$24M fraud. That's $24,000,000.00 more than I'll ever have in my lifetime!

http://www.13abc.com...-iraqi-currency

My question is, what was the dinar scam?? Were people buying dinar and they were not sending it to them? Were they printing fake dinar?? what was it??

• Upvote 1

My parents and I bought dinar from this group. We have the actual dinar notes in hand......and authenticity of currency. So, I'm not sure what this means for us. If the Dinar is actually fraud or if the accounts they made were fraud. I have a feeling the Dinar Bills are authentic but I believe there was fraud within the accounts that they (another site) produced.

Hopefully this doesn't produce subpoena's for my family and I. But almost anyone in the Toledo area has bought bills from this group...in one way or another. I highly doubt they are producing fraudulent currency.

their biggest problem is with the securities and exchange commission.

it is incredibly regulated, even for legitimate say.. oil ventures and offerings, you have to have all your dots and t´s crossed, but

NON EXISTENT hedge funds and NON EXISTENT placements, well you are really asking for trouble

im not sure how people lost 23 million on dinar sales... that could be stipulation by the reporter thinking dinar is not internationally recognized so

you cannot recoup your money ...

and doing ANYTHING across state lines brings you into the big boy pen

Edited by Don Paul

This is the line from the story that should worry the gurus:

""These defendants made false statements time and again to convince people to part with their savings and hard-earned cash," Dettelbach said."

Interstate wire fraud, I'm thinking.

When the Forex market posted Iraq's intentions to ReDenominate, and the CBI verified it was their intention to do so last June, the Feds apparently got interested when the Pumpers kept calling it a lop and promising it would never happen.

All the while, the pumpers were making promises counter to the CBI's published intentions.

It was just a matter of time.

There is a tremendous upside for profit on Iraq's growth .

There was no need to lie, and continue to obscure reality..

A past member here, long since inactive, dd the research and made a report to the SEC last year.

The dealers, with proper operations permits for the states they did business with, and that just delivered dinar for purchase price should not have any fears.

It is a legit currency, and although the spreads were a bit steep, they delivered the goods.

I am waiting for the day that the ones that continue to distort the news coming out of Iraq to fall under the microscope.

Any proof they they have profited from sales they promoted, may be construed to be theft by deception.

Again, it didn't have to be this way.

There is good potential for future profit, and their deceit has made the whole subject fall under both suspicion, as well as ridicule.

Even Hollywood has jumped on the ridicule wagon.

I'm curious how many more dinar "celebrities", "guru's", etc. will be subjected to similar indictments? I have a feeling this is just the beginning of things to come...

I wonder how many got away with it. One thing to tell anyone you know and everyone here is to NEVER let them out of your sight. Don't tell anyone how much you have. Even if it is just $25000. You bought them with your hard earned money and the thieves are out in full force. It's a cruel, cruel world.

ktp, the fraud would be on their part, not yours. I've read several accounts of this on various newspaper websites, and part of it was they were engaging in wire fraud telling people they could get rich by buying Dinar. I'm sure the Dinar itself is fine.

Yeah, I realize that we didn't do anything wrong....But we still might have to be questioned and possibly subpoenaed. After all they have all our information

When the Forex market posted Iraq's intentions to ReDenominate, and the CBI verified it was their intention to do so last June, the Feds apparently got interested when the Pumpers kept calling it a lop and promising it would never happen.

All the while, the pumpers were making promises counter to the CBI's published intentions.

It was just a matter of time.

There is a tremendous upside for profit on Iraq's growth .

There was no need to lie, and continue to obscure reality..

A past member here, long since inactive, dd the research and made a report to the SEC last year.

The dealers, with proper operations permits for the states they did business with, and that just delivered dinar for purchase price should not have any fears.

It is a legit currency, and although the spreads were a bit steep, they delivered the goods.

I am waiting for the day that the ones that continue to distort the news coming out of Iraq to fall under the microscope.

Any proof they they have profited from sales they promoted, may be construed to be theft by deception.

Again, it didn't have to be this way.

There is good potential for future profit, and their deceit has made the whole subject fall under both suspicion, as well as ridicule.

Even Hollywood has jumped on the ridicule wagon.

these indictments are sooooo much more than claiming they will get rich off the dinar. It could be multiple things that got them brought up on charges. This is speculation. Its up to the person to use their brain and allow themselves to decide for themselves they are grown ups. Also Hollywood? give me a break, like i would trust anything hollywood or believe they have good intentions and care about us LMAO what a joke