Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STEVEI JUST CAME OUT OF HIDING

seetrader1

We all know that Steve and Ray have made an absolute fool of themselves...especially here recently. We've all gotten good laughs at Ray's silly update on the "mis-printed" lower denoms, the RV on September 1st call, the coins being released on September 1st call, and the absurd Shabibi to announce the RV DATE on September 15th call.

Well, Steve finally had the gonads to show his face in the forums after this recent string of embarrassments...

GET READY FOR OCTOBER FOLKS!!!!

.........................................................................................................

"I think the next window is October. The currency is in the process of being printed and once it is back and in the banks, it will be game on!

Stevei'

........................................................................................................

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

:butt-kicking:

Edited by seetrader1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We all know that Steve and Ray have made an absolute fool of themselves...especially here recently. We've all gotten good laughs at Ray's silly update on the "mis-printed" lower denoms, the RV on September 1st call, the coins being released on September 1st call, and the absurd Shabibi to announce the RV DATE on September 15th call.

Well, Steve finally had the gonads to show his face in the forums after all these embarrassments....

GET READY FOR OCTOBER FOLKS!!!!

.........................................................................................................

"I think the next window is October. The currency is in the process of being printed and once it is back and in the banks, it will be game on!

Stevei'

B.S. B. S. and B.S.

........................................................................................................

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

:butt-kicking:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here's a Stevei comment on the arrest of the B.H.G. clowns....

.............................................................................................................................

"Now you may understand why we exclude certain sites and groups from our forum. I refuse to be associated to anyone that is not legit.

I remember all of the calls that we had to remove from our site. Please be careful out there.

This is a great investment and this community does not need negative publicity like this. This just furthers the "scammmers" agenda.

I know that some sites tried to promote you to avoid paying taxes in the United States, and I know of one that will bit the dust post RV. I will not name names at this point but most whom has been involved know whom I am speaking about.

Remember, Each day we add to our legacy--good or bad!

Have a great week.

Blessings,

Steve"

...............................................................................................................................................

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Edited by seetrader1

Here's a Stevei comment on the arrest of the B.H.G. clowns....

.............................................................................................................................

"Now you may understand why we exclude certain sites and groups from our forum. I refuse to be associated to anyone that is not legit.

I remember all of the calls that we had to remove from our site. Please be careful out there.

This is a great investment and this community does not need negative publicity like this. This just furthers the "scammmers" agenda.

I know that some sites tried to promote you to avoid paying taxes in the United States, and I know of one that will bit the dust post RV. I will not name names at this point but most whom has been involved know whom I am speaking about.

Remember, Each day we add to our legacy--good or bad!

Have a great week.

Blessings,

Steve"

...............................................................................................................................................

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

thanks stalker :D :D

I am no guru by any means but at the beginning of the year I said from reading of the news we got that we could see this some where between Sept & end of year. Now I only go by the news I read I have no source of Intel, I don't know anyone in Iraq. I made this a window of time that it was a good possibility for it to happen, The news I am reading now still shows promise for this, don't be swede because they didn't say anything at the banking conference because they will not say anything to give away the date before they are ready to do it & may not even say it until they do it, (think of that info as insider trading & you will understand what I mean). This are starting to happen so let it come to you don't think about it so hard it will come in its do time. As for Steve1 & ray they just keep moving the date after it doesn't happen. If not this month than next month & so on. I have a gut feeling that we could see it by Dec 31 at the latest. they will need the change in rate just before the new lower notes go out so the citizens will use them. SO what is another 3 months you have waited this long.

I am no guru by any means but at the beginning of the year I said from reading of the news we got that we could see this some where between Sept & end of year. Now I only go by the news I read I have no source of Intel, I don't know anyone in Iraq. I made this a window of time that it was a good possibility for it to happen, The news I am reading now still shows promise for this, don't be swede because they didn't say anything at the banking conference because they will not say anything to give away the date before they are ready to do it & may not even say it until they do it, (think of that info as insider trading & you will understand what I mean). This are starting to happen so let it come to you don't think about it so hard it will come in its do time. As for Steve1 & ray they just keep moving the date after it doesn't happen. If not this month than next month & so on. I have a gut feeling that we could see it by Dec 31 at the latest. they will need the change in rate just before the new lower notes go out so the citizens will use them. SO what is another 3 months you have waited this long.

What are you talking about that is going to happen? An "RV". LOL..... You do realize dont you that there is no such thing? They could increase the value by a few percent but never by the massive amount pumped by the likes of Stevel or any other pumper. Take into account the value of the dollar plummeting as well. And the Euro. Someone please explain how this will increase the value of the Dinar. First of all the dinar is pegged to the dollar and second Iraqs foriegn reserves are made up of a mixture of dollars and Euros so while those two currencues lose value then so does the Dinar. Ask yourself why Europe or the US dont "RV" their currencies. The answer is simple. There is no such thing. Currency values are based by the amount in circulation, demand for the currency, economic conditions, GDP, and a number of other things none of which include suddely deciding that your currency is worth 1000 times more. Its a fairy tale made up by low life scumbag pumpers like the B H G R O U P who are finally about to answer for their fraud.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

The Most Realistic window is Jan 1st 2013 with a Rate of 1.17 to one . I only say this because they them selves have said this many times , and that still doesn't mean it will happen as we all know. New Currency started printing this month from what they have been saying hundreds of times, and the Kurdish bank system is ready to link with the rest of Iraq seen from an Article today. So all I have just said is what we all know no secret intel needed :lol:. God Bless you all and GO RV :D Happy New Year can't wait !!!

• Upvote 2

What are you talking about that is going to happen? An "RV". LOL..... You do realize dont you that there is no such thing? They could increase the value by a few percent but never by the massive amount pumped by the likes of Stevel or any other pumper. Take into account the value of the dollar plummeting as well. And the Euro. Someone please explain how this will increase the value of the Dinar. First of all the dinar is pegged to the dollar and second Iraqs foriegn reserves are made up of a mixture of dollars and Euros so while those two currencues lose value then so does the Dinar. Ask yourself why Europe or the US dont "RV" their currencies. The answer is simple. There is no such thing. Currency values are based by the amount in circulation, demand for the currency, economic conditions, GDP, and a number of other things none of which include suddely deciding that your currency is worth 1000 times more. Its a fairy tale made up by low life scumbag pumpers like the B H G R O U P who are finally about to answer for their fraud.

Dinarck.... Welcome back. Long time no see... Hope all is fine with you and yours.

• Upvote 1

.. i think you should look into commodity backed currencys before you decide what can and cant be done in iraq...

yes the dinar is pegged with a program rate to the dollar .. i guess in your world ..it always has to be forever .... once its pegged to the dollar .. it cant never leave ... lol hotel california.. you ask why the us and europe does not rv their currency .. well they already have their currency leveraged as far as they can go .. and maybe a little to far ....the dollar and the euro have been being trimmed back .... so thats why the euro and dollar dont just rv .. they tried that .. they are caught ..going to far already .. they must devalue ..

now iraq has a long way to go as far as over leveraging the dinar .. they have around 60 billion in dinar .. and around 30 trillion in assets .. when a new currency is designed ,developed and given a new rate .. it doesnt necessarily have to reflect the old currency .. especially if the old currency is bought out .. and i believe the old curency will be bought out ..exchanged ...its not a wash and they just put out a new currency .. the old is bought out .. .. we all know no one knows excatly whats going on behind closed doors in iraq .. and to claim you do turns you into a guru ..you know what that means ..your a ;;;;;';';';';'; yes one of those .... iraq has the goods ..ya cannot deny that .. they got plenty to back their currency .. not some program rate while they are under chapter 7 .. .. iraqi independence day is coming shortly .. we =dont know when .. but they are not doing all this so it will remain the way it is .rv the dollar ..lol based on what ?

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

.. i think you should look into commodity backed currencys before you decide what can and cant be done in iraq...

yes the dinar is pegged with a program rate to the dollar .. i guess in your world ..it always has to be forever .... once its pegged to the dollar .. it cant never leave ... lol hotel california.. you ask why the us and europe does not rv their currency .. well they already have their currency leveraged as far as they can go .. and maybe a little to far ....the dollar and the euro have been being trimmed back .... so thats why the euro and dollar dont just rv .. they tried that .. they are caught ..going to far already .. they must devalue ..

now iraq has a long way to go as far as over leveraging the dinar .. they have around 60 billion in dinar .. and around 30 trillion in assets .. when a new currency is designed ,developed and given a new rate .. it doesnt necessarily have to reflect the old currency .. especially if the old currency is bought out .. and i believe the old curency will be bought out ..exchanged ...its not a wash and they just put out a new currency .. the old is bought out .. .. we all know no one knows excatly whats going on behind closed doors in iraq .. and to claim you do turns you into a guru ..you know what that means ..your a ;;;;;';';';';'; yes one of those .... iraq has the goods ..ya cannot deny that .. they got plenty to back their currency .. not some program rate while they are under chapter 7 .. .. iraqi independence day is coming shortly .. we =dont know when .. but they are not doing all this so it will remain the way it is .rv the dollar ..lol based on what ?

60 billion in currency? Try over 70 trillion. This makes your whole point mute. If they were to back their currency by the commodity of oil (which they would never do) they would do it POST redenomination. That means Iraqis get one new 25 note for each 25,000 note. Their M2 goes from 70 trillion to 70 billion and then they could go to an oil backed currency (which they would never do).

You say they have 30 trillion in assets which I don't doubt. Problem is they have over 70 trillion in liabilities. So come again with how they can increase the value of the current hyperinflated dinar by 1000 times.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2