Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki cancels his trip to the United States after the White House rejected arrange a meeting for him with Obama

yota691

Maliki cancelled his trip to the US. What trip did he cancel? What date was Maliki to meet with O.

Why don't you ask "O" himself...they had a meeting planned....but then "O" got a call & thought he finally got a tee time at Augusta...but unfortunately for him....it was later clarified that he would only be able to caddy for the more deserving Condlisa Rice ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I swear I saw an article today with the US threatening to cutoff aid to Iraq, it had something to do with Syria and Iraq not allowing us to use their air space? Can someone help me out here?

I read the article too. It was posted on this site. Your not delusional, Bee. The US needs to end foreign aide to Iraq for obvious political and financial reasons.

Iraq needs to get off the *** of American taxpayers. Maybe the Iranian's can help Iraq with their cash flow issues.

• Upvote 2

For all of you Obama haters, will you please leave your street address on my Profile page. I will send you a case of Kleenex that I promise will arrive by November 6th in the morning. You're gonna need it. :lol:

If that's the case...then I I'll end up using my own Dinars as "Kleenex" but you my friend will end up using yours for toilet paper ;)

• Upvote 4

For all of you Obama haters, will you please leave your street address on my Profile page. I will send you a case of Kleenex that I promise will arrive by November 6th in the morning. You're gonna need it. :lol:

Yota's article pertained to a purported meeting between O and M. I doubt that a meeting was on the books for the two mentioned. Let's not bring your political preference into the the thread. You are off topic. A Mod review would be appropriate.

Edited by skitealwedrop
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Yota's article pertained to a purported meeting between O and M. I doubt that a meeting was on the books for the two mentioned. Let's not bring your political preference into the the thread. You are off topic. A Mod review would be appropriate.

Thank you Ski. I am sure I will be contacted by a Mod any second.

Hey Ski. I'm still waiting. Nothing. Will I get a phone call or will a big red light start blinking on my computer screen? Just wonderin'.

Nah, you just get a note in your E-mail that says you've been a bad person. And then the Mod gets to unleash whatever punishment they want. Maybe a verbal rebuke, first for me, then no posting rights for a few days 'second for me, and then if you really piss off the religious God fearing Moderator you might get banned for a few weeks. Third for me.

With all do respect Carrello this is the news forum maybe you should be posting this in the off topic form? :D

• Upvote 2

... just like how Talabani was in Germnay for so long he was in kurdistan and he had been seen.

that is hilarious because i heard the same thing that Talabani had been seen in Kurdistan before his big arrival. i believe he pulled that same stunt before. i can't deny or confirm but i do know that these government officials are rife with misinformation campaigns. just the way it is...

President Obama was on David Letterman to explain his policies to those who do not read or watch the news. Also, likability wins votes. The most likable candidate usually wins the election and he beats Romney in this way. Brilliant move and great show watching him with Dave. Our president has issues with the Israeli prime minister who wants the USA to commit to another war. Obama does not want to do it. The Prime Minister does not agree to anything that Obama and the United Nations asks for and that has strained the relationship. Israel consistently allows settlements to start and grow over the established UN line into Palestinian territory, the soldiers abuse Palestinians, Bedouin homes inside Israel are bulldozed, and water rights for non-Jewish citizens are disregarded. These are human rights issues that Obama does not want to support in Israel. He is right. Go to www.ifamericansonlyknew.com

• Upvote 1

OK - not that I think Carello needs sticking up for here (she is more than capable of sticking up for herself!) but there were half a dozen responses to this article from Yota directly referencing (and denigrating) your president before Carello even appeared on the thread.

Maybe we could try to leave the republican vs democrat thing out of this debate as it really has no relevance to the dinar. At least as far as I can tell.

There are plenty of other blogs where people can hash out their disagreements on American Politics.

Who knows why the meeting couldn't be arranged. Maybe your president has pressing issues on the homefront that he needs to clear up.

• Upvote 3

What happened now, Obama. Were you to busy with David Letterman to fit this into your schedule? Your JOB is to be the leader of the free world. Do your JOB.

Jerry333, your statement is so true! Only question I'm asking myself is, if Obama is re-elected who will he blame for the past for years?

• Upvote 3

Maybe Obama has wised up to Maliki and wants him to be at the National conference instead. Instead of trying to get Obama's support for his dictatorship.

Well, we know that the Kurdistan Delagation is either still here or left. So, just like in Iraq, Maliki don't matter anymore. He's an enemy of democracy. He has not complied with the framework agreement, the Arab Summit MOA, nor the UNAMI recommendations. So, I think the US has lost their patience with him. Maliki is losing his power bit by bit. Not fast enough for us, but getting their.

PS All the debaters here for the upcoming elections. Here's another person who wants to be President. Hint: It ain't Ron Paul.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19594334

Edited by uncirculd

I read the article too. It was posted on this site. Your not delusional, Bee. The US needs to end foreign aide to Iraq for obvious political and financial reasons.

Iraq needs to get off the *** of American taxpayers. Maybe the Iranian's can help Iraq with their cash flow issues.

Yep! Enough is enough. Stupid procrastinators! :angry:

Well, we know that the Kurdistan Delagation is either still here or left. So, just like in Iraq, Maliki don't matter anymore. He's an enemy of democracy. He has not complied with the framework agreement, the Arab Summit MOA, nor the UNAMI recommendations. So, I think the US has lost their patience with him. Maliki is losing his power bit by bit. Not fast enough for us, but getting their.

PS All the debaters here for the upcoming elections. Here's another person who wants to be President. Hint: It ain't Ron Paul.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19594334

Jerry333, your statement is so true! Only question I'm asking myself is, if Obama is re-elected who will he blame for the past for years?

FOUR

With all do respect Carrello this is the news forum maybe you should be posting this in the off topic form? :D

Rico, I quit counting at nine the derogatory remarks about our President, and I make a comment and I should post in a different forum? You guys can dish it out but sure as h*ll can't take it

Take care Rico.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You think he will win the election? He has like a 30% overall approval rating.. :blink: And in all do respect, don't you live in France or somewhere? lol I thought you didn't live in the States.

• Upvote 2

Why don't you ask "O" himself...they had a meeting planned....but then "O" got a call & thought he finally got a tee time at Augusta...but unfortunately for him....it was later clarified that he would only be able to caddy for the more deserving Condlisa Rice ;)

GotSix, that is really funny, your post made me feel better than a cup of coffee; maybe after November 6th, "O" could start shinning our BRAND NEW President's shoes, for a living! ! ! :bow: LOL! ! !

Rico, I quit counting at nine the derogatory remarks about our President, and I make a comment and I should post in a different forum? You guys can dish it out but sure as h*ll can't take it

Take care Rico.

I wont argue that fact that people made remarks in reference to the topic and what they believe is a unsatisfactory performance with his job. But I do believe that you didn't reference the topic and challenged people to post messages to you on your profile page.

A lot of us have debated you on this subject and I do think that you give just as much as you get. But again these debates where in the off topic form.

Respectfully,

Rico1:tiphat:

• Upvote 2

I heard that Obama finally decided to take a look see at the national debt clock and got so dizzy trying to wrap his head around the huge numbers, he could'nt take any meetings for the rest of the day.

http://www.usdebtclock.org

If you go to the site, give it a minute or two to populate the numbers, they are so big it takes a while to load the fields.

In my opinion President Obama is ticked about the air space issue. This is no way to get our help out of chapter 7. And nut job in Israel is lethal. I would put them on hold as well.

However I would have to agree, Maliki did not plan on coming here, and this is another breaking story from Iraq probably written by the janitor for giggles and kicks.

This is what replaced Mr. M at the White House.. Obama Meets With Pirate on Pirate Day article-2205897-15195AA8000005DC-833_634x423.jpg

You can read the story here,

If you really want to.

I wouldn't waste my time though.

http://www.dailymail...Pirate-Day.html

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz270t4ql9D laugh.gifThanks krome2ez

A pirate & a clown....................nice photo op. Or is that VP Joe trying to avoid the paparazzi.