Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki cancels his trip to the United States after the White House rejected arrange a meeting for him with Obama

yota691

Maliki cancels his trip to the United States after the White House rejected arrange a meeting for him with Obama

Posted 19/09/2012 10:54 PM

Washington - "arenas of Liberation"

said U.S. and Iraqi sources identical Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki decided to cancel the trip was planned for the United States to address Iraq in front of the General Assembly of the United Nations in New York this month.

19175553_malikiandobama.jpg

Maliki future Obama in Baghdad (archive)

The sources said the reporter "arenas of liberation" that "Maliki's decision came after the White House refused to arrange a meeting with President Barack Obama after a request by the prime minister's office."

to the same sources revealed that the word Iraq for delivery Vice President Khodair al. http://www.altahreernews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=11280

• Upvote 5

wow! these replies are startling. does anyone know WHY the white house would reject a meeting between OUR president and the upstanding Al-Maliki?

but i digress because a reason(ing) why is of little importance during election time. i sometimes forget that this is a time we fill our personal cause with ammunition. reason went out the window a long time ago.

Bull... he was never coming in the first place!!!

i suggest you stay out of the line of fire my friend. you are speaking reason.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

said U.S. and Iraqi sources identical Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki decided to cancel the trip was planned for the United States to address Iraq in front of the General Assembly of the United Nations in New York this month.

The sources said the reporter "arenas of liberation" that "Maliki's decision came after the White House refused to arrange a meeting with President Barack Obama after a request by the prime minister's office."

to the same sources revealed that the word Iraq for delivery Vice President Khodair al. http://www.altahreernews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=11280

Maliki cancelled his trip to the US. What trip did he cancel? What date was Maliki to meet with O.

Edited by skitealwedrop

Oh Maliki was reticent to leave town, you know the old adage, "While the Cat's Away the Mice will Play". He was afraid the door with his name on his prestigious office would be changed when he came back. Probably if he was really scheduled in Washington he would have to explain the air space action.....it was one of those scenario's. ;)

Dum and Dummer......a moron and an idiot!

• Upvote 1

I swear I saw an article today with the US threatening to cutoff aid to Iraq, it had something to do with Syria and Iraq not allowing us to use their air space? Can someone help me out here?

Here it is!! 09/19/2012 22:15

American senators threatening to cut aid provided by the United States to Iraq

Read more:

• Upvote 1