Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why Romney’s slipping in polls

umbertino

Maybe the European Communists should worry more

about their anti-semitism instead of American Politics....

Although, I can understand your concern a little...We here

do lead the World in every way...When Romney is in as

President, that'll start to fix everyone's Economic problems ;)

We'll Put!! cris, Some folks Hate were #1... OWTTHU,TCKMA ;)

• Upvote 1

Maverick - It really does not matter who takes the polls. The important information was that Romney said it and that means it is so!

He has said he does not pay attention to the fact finders, so how can he be wrong? I happen to be a member of the 47%. Just to set the record straight, I started working at age 12 (and have one of the smallest social security numbers around to prove it) and have paid into the "system" until I retired at age 75. You are correct. I do not pay taxes. Sorry guys and gals, that is the way it is. I do collect my social security checks and spend practically every cent of it.

Both my husband and I worked and saved and yes, Mr. Romney thought we were being responsible. Then 911 took over and with it, we lost savings. (Not whining about that - stuff happens). Then illness struck and because my husband had worked overseas he had no insurance. Therefore, with no previous insurance, he was uninsurable. Those of you in the same situation, know how fast that wipes out any and all savings. Now I am delighted that I have a "fall-back" situation i.e. I can live on my social security money. By the way, my husband died before he could collect on the funds he paid in. Am I a victim? I do not think so. I think I am very blessed to be alive and able to make ends meet so far.

blondie no one is trying to take yours or my SS but if the system doesn't get fixed then there will be No Money to pay ss or anything. Romney was NOT talking about ss that people have earned or the truly disabled. We know the politians are spending us into oblivion but when the money runs out that you had coming and the government is totally broke then where will they get the money to pay us our ss? obama is putting the final touches on this and at least we should fire him and give someone else a chance to fix things. I am wondering if you are a registered democrat? Please do not answer...I was just wondering.

• Upvote 2

blondie no one is trying to take yours or my SS but if the system doesn't get fixed then there will be No Money to pay ss or anything. Romney was NOT talking about ss that people have earned or the truly disabled. We know the politians are spending us into oblivion but when the money runs out that you had coming and the government is totally broke then where will they get the money to pay us our ss? obama is putting the final touches on this and at least we should fire him and give someone else a chance to fix things. I am wondering if you are a registered democrat? Please do not answer...I was just wondering.

Uh huh and You believe Romney is going to fix the debt do ya? (and this isn't rhetorical)

Interested to see your thoughts on that.

• Upvote 1

Yota, am I dense this morning, or what? (It's been known to happen. haha). Anyway, would you please tell me what "OWTTHU,TCKMA" means? Thanks.

I'm with you Fran, I just can't keep up with all the acronyms. Got as far with the "OWT" after that everything fades into the unknown. :D

Brandy I don't think Romney can fix the debt, but he will try his hardest to get us back on track. The damage is to deep for a 1 term.

I just know that we can't continue the course we're on. ;)

I'm with you Fran, I just can't keep up with all the acronyms. Got as far with the "OWT" after that everything fades into the unknown. :D

Brandy I don't think Romney can fix the debt, but he will try his hardest to get us back on track. The damage is to deep for a 1 term.

My sentiments from 2008.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My nature is that of a pessimist when it comes to this debt...I mean I really do hope he tries his hardest but, his hardest i'm afraid is as soft as my backside ;)

But Yes Patty keep on hoping it's all we got, and prayer. :) Have a lovely day.

Edited by brandyclark

My nature is that of a pessimist when it comes to this debt...I mean I really do hope he tries his hardest but, his hardest i'm afraid is as soft as my backside ;)

But Yes Patty keep on hoping it's all we got, and prayer. :) Have a lovely day.

I'm spastic we do have more than hope and prayer....ACTION!