Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent: Harry Reid to kill Audit the Fed

delta22

Dear David,

Have you seen John Tate's recent alert regarding the Audit the Fed fight in the Senate?

If not, please read it and take action right away.

But if you've already taken action, I want to ask one more thing from you.

It'll only take a couple seconds, and it's critical to victory in this fight.

Since this could be our last shot at Auditing the Fed this Congress, as a personal favor to me I hope you'll forward this email to your friends, family members, and business associates.

Anyone and everyone you know.

Already, thousands of Americans have flooded the U.S. Senate this week with faxes DEMANDING a Senate roll call vote on Audit the Fed.

And trust me - the entire U.S. Senate is taking notice.

But without you and thousands of others mobilizing at least 1 or 2 more people each in this fight, I'm afraid we don't stand a chance.

So if you haven't yet done so, be sure to sign your Action Fax Authorization Form so Campaign for Liberty can continue to flood the U.S. Senate with faxes DEMANDING passage of Audit the Fed.

And then, forward this email to EVERYONE you know right away.

Time is running out - so please take action IMMEDIATELY!

In Liberty,

rand_sig.jpg

Senator Rand Paul

Header-3.jpg

Dear David,

Ben Bernanke and his out-of-control bankster cronies seem determined to drive our economy straight off a cliff and destroy our dollar in the process.

If you saw the Fed put its foot on the gas announcing QE3 last week, you could hardly come to any other conclusion.

Even after the QE1 and QE2 FAILURES, the Fed is back to its old tricks and pumping even more money into our economy - to the tune of $40 BILLION per month.

Indefinitely. There's no end in sight.

David, it's up to you and me to stop the madness and strip the Fed's corruption naked before the American people by finally auditing the Federal Reserve.

That's why I'm counting on you to please sign your Action Fax Authorization Form IMMEDIATELY.

By signing your form, you'll allow me to flood the U.S. Senate - including Harry Reid's office - with faxes from good folks like you DEMANDING passage of Audit the Fed.

But with the U.S. Senate likely to recess after next weekend, this may be our last opportunity in this Congress.

The good news is, Senator Rand Paul is working feverishly right now to bring Audit the Fed to the Senate floor.

But success or failure in this fight depends on the support of grassroots activists like you from all across the country.

As you know, nearly 75% of the American people support an audit of the Federal Reserve.

And as recently as 2010 - when he was facing a tough reelection - Senator Reid stated he supported a Federal Reserve audit!

But when Audit the Fed recently passed the U.S. House, Harry Reid immediately declared there would be NO Senate vote on auditing the Fed.

But control of the U.S. Senate is up for grabs this November.

So it's up to you and me to send a message to the U.S. Senate: Go against the wishes of nearly 75% of the American people, and find a new job.

So please, help send a loud-and-clear message to the U.S. Senate by signing your Action Fax Authorization Form IMMEDIATELY.

Every dollar you give will help me mobilize more Americans to WIN this fight.

Your Action Fax - along with hundreds of thousands of others - will prove to Harry Reid that the American people are FED up and want to see a bright public spotlight shined on the Federal Reserve.

But as I told you, time is running out.

And if you and I are going to win, it's going to take your generous and IMMEDIATE support.

So please sign your Action Fax Authorization Form

In Liberty,

tate-signature.gif

John Tate

President

P.S. Senator Rand Paul is working feverishly right now to force a vote on Audit the Fed.

But his success or failure will depend on how much pressure you and I can apply to Harry Reid's office and the rest of the U.S. Senate over the next few days.

So please sign your Action Fax Authorization Form and make your most generous contribution of $500, $250, $100, $50, $35 - or whatever you can afford - IMMEDIATELY!

• Upvote 2

You dont want to audit the fed. If we go looking for problems....the problem may be bigger than anyone expects. once you reveal the fed is a house of cards......kiss the dollar goodbye. instant loss in confidence...is a fiats currency worst nightmare. we all know its worse than they say.....nothing good will come of this. the damage is already done....all that will happen is all the consequences will hit instantly. goodbye bank account.....hello $20 mcdoubles. be careful what you wish for

we dont need the fed audited.....we need the federal reserve shut down

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You dont want to audit the fed. If we go looking for problems....the problem may be bigger than anyone expects. once you reveal the fed is a house of cards......kiss the dollar goodbye. instant loss in confidence...is a fiats currency worst nightmare. we all know its worse than they say.....nothing good will come of this. the damage is already done....all that will happen is all the consequences will hit instantly. goodbye bank account.....hello $20 mcdoubles. be careful what you wish for

we dont need the fed audited.....we need the federal reserve shut down

I think the American people need to know the truth about what has been done to them no matter how bad it will hurt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1