Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sterling Group provides footage of London Conference

TrinityeXchange

for all who could care less about the investment opportunity information and just want to hear about the IQD, you will want to tune in at the 7:15min mark. the CEO informed us that the morning conference was started off with a statement that there will be no questions answered in regards to the IQD. he also stated that anything having to do with the IQD was spoken very cryptically. Iraq is leaking no information on the plans of their currency.

a good or bad thing? it is a matter of your perspective. in my opinion, if their currency were to LOP, no secret is necessary. but that is just my opinion.

• Upvote 6

for all who could care less about the investment opportunity information and just want to hear about the IQD, you will want to tune in at the 7:15min mark. the CEO informed us that the morning conference was started off with a statement that there will be no questions answered in regards to the IQD. he also stated that anything having to do with the IQD was spoken very cryptically. Iraq is leaking no information on the plans of their currency.

a good or bad thing? it is a matter of your perspective. in my opinion, if their currency were to LOP, no secret is necessary. but that is just my opinion.

Amazing work Trinity! I would be worried if they were talking about the dinar freely. By keeping it secret, it must mean something is going on behind the scenes and they have big plans for it. If it was a value neutral event on the other hand, then I think they wouldn't be afraid to talk about it openly. Just my 2 cents

• Upvote 3

Do you think the comment on there under the video about it taking 2 more years is true??? Thoughts all?

my friend, no one knows a date or a rate. at the end of the day after listening to guru's of the subject, reading blogs, watching videos, and hanging out in forums, it brings us to the same conclusion. no one knows what shabibi is going to do specifically in terms of monetary reforms. he is holding those cards close to his chest.

all we can do in consideration of that fact, is be in position. when opportunity come, it is the person sitting in prime position who will benefit the most. therefore, i have my dinars tucked safely away and i have stocks in the banking institutions. that is all that we can do to be ready and diversified.

• Upvote 1

Amazing work Trinity! I would be worried if they were talking about the dinar freely. By keeping it secret, it must mean something is going on behind the scenes and they have big plans for it. If it was a value neutral event on the other hand, then I think they wouldn't be afraid to talk about it openly. Just my 2 cents

They wouldn't.

And thats the best news. not mentioning....this campaign on deleting three zeroes.....is nothing but positive. great stuff

I'd rather them appear "cryptic" about the IQD revaluation than not. That makes me feel more confident about their plans for it.

You know, when I first got in, I bought into RK's insistence that it'll come out in the $3.22 range. Since then, I've had opportunity to disengage from this emotionally, and be open to the idea that it may take a couple of years to get to that value. It might well come out "low" - in the $1ish range. Who's to say? People who claim they know how it's going to turn out are too full of themselves to be taken seriously, IMO.

I'm liking what we're seeing and NOT seeing in the news lately. Notice how there's no talk about a NCV, and there's nobody throwing shoes at each other in Parliament? I figured that Talabani was in Germany only long enough for the dust to settle, so he could come back and have smooth sailing. Looks to be turning out that way.

Hey, we've been in it this long. Those of us who are still left standing and have our wits about us can handle it if it takes a couple years to get to a rate high enough to cash in all our IQD. I can deal with whatever rate comes out, and so can we all. And - I'm glad they're not talking about it too openly at the London thingie. I think that's a good thing ;)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thank you, Trinity.

This video is great ... and I think we know that no one is going to be talking about the IQD. Ask Ali about that. I wonder if he has the neck brace off yet...

But you can bet your IQD that every serious investor in the room knows more about the rate than we do at this very moment.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Trinity

I still feel this is a solid investment, but listening to this makes it seem like they are a year or two from getting things up to snuff and ready for a revaluation.

Looking forward to the next video on day two :)

Thank you, Trinity.

This video is great ... and I think we know that no one is going to be talking about the IQD. Ask Ali about that. I wonder if he has the neck brace off yet...

I don't care who ya are, that's funny! :P

one of my favorite parts to this video is when he talks about the intracate happenings of the conference. these are those nuggets that go a long way with me. when he mentioned the overall attitiude of the prospective investors and how positive they were, it spoke volumes to me. when you see heavy hitters, big name people with BIG TYME money encouraged and happy about the risk/reward scenario, that means this is a very positive investment. these people have been around the block a few times and know when an apple is bad or good. the "vibe" i get from this is that Iraq is a very good apple.

I AINT SELLIN! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

one of my favorite parts to this video is when he talks about the intracate happenings of the conference. these are those nuggets that go a long way with me. when he mentioned the overall attitiude of the prospective investors and how positive they were, it spoke volumes to me. when you see heavy hitters, big name people with BIG TYME money encouraged and happy about the risk/reward scenario, that means this is a very positive investment. these people have been around the block a few times and know when an apple is bad or good. the "vibe" i get from this is that Iraq is a very good apple.

I AINT SELLIN! biggrin.gif

I couldn't agree more!

Watching this and hearing exactly what was going really brought it home for me. I thought, holy crap, this is really, really happening! Maybe not as soon as I'd like, but it is coming! :woot:

I sure wish some others would chime in here and give us their thoughts.....

"if their currency were to LOP, no secret is necessary"

WELL SAID ! ! ! Thanks, "