Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary committee confirms legal project to delete the zeros from the Iraqi currency

Carrello

My link

Parliamentary committee confirms legal project to delete the zeros from the Iraqi currency

Wednesday, September 19 2012

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} parliamentary legal committee confirmed that the draft deleted three zeros from the Iraqi currency is a legal project does not contain any defect violates the provisions of the constitution.

A member of the Committee cute Mustafa Euphrates News Agency {} on Wednesday that "the project to delete three zeros from the Iraqi currency is a legal and does not violate the Iraqi constitution."

He added that "his committee reviewed the project to delete the zeros from the currency and found that the project technician rather than a legal".

The cute "The Iraqi government decision to remove zeros from the currency if it will cause harm to the Iraqi economy or contribute to its construction."

The central bank announced earlier that the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency will transfer the country from a country trillions to billions.

• Upvote 4

there we have it. it is not unconstitutional. there is no legal way now for the goi to prevent the intent of the cbi to delete the zeros.

Well thats not good. hopefully they can keep it delayed. deleting three zeroes is not what we want, period. the cbi wants to make trillions to billions. do we want our millions going to thousands? I think not. of course we hope deleting three zeroes is smokes screen for a different....monetary policy...with the same name..but imo its not.

i believe the cbi has always intended on rd/lop.....but the american backed candidate, in maliki was strategically put in place to ensure a rv was the direction in policy. every time the cbi wanted to rd/lop...the goi or finance committee criticized it or continually ask to delay it. greed is our friend here. shabibi is an economists who only sees data......maliki is a politician filled with greed..

be careful what you ask for.

Well thats not good. hopefully they can keep it delayed. deleting three zeroes is not what we want, period. the cbi wants to make trillions to billions. do we want our millions going to thousands? I think not. of course we hope deleting three zeroes is smokes screen for a different....monetary policy...with the same name..but imo its not.

i believe the cbi has always intended on rd/lop.....but the american backed candidate, in maliki was strategically put in place to ensure a rv was the direction in policy. every time the cbi wanted to rd/lop...the goi or finance committee criticized it or continually ask to delay it. greed is our friend here. shabibi is an economists who only sees data......maliki is a politician filled with greed..

I AGREE.

debbie-downer.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

debbie-downer.jpg

Go to the cheering section....or go read some okie. or maybe med has just the right dosage for some happy pills.

leave the research, facts, historic precedence, for others to debate and give opinions on. its pathetic....that instead of a conversation or presenting a question civily..........you have graphics and jokes. hey....whatever makes you feel better....thats my opinion

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Go to the cheering section....or go read some okie. or maybe med has just the right dosage for some happy pills.

leave the research, facts, historic precedence, for others to debate and give opinions on. its pathetic....that instead of a conversation or presenting a question civily..........you have graphics and jokes. hey....whatever makes you feel better....thats my opinion

You make me want to post that graphic twice now.

I believe Sgt. Hulka said it best in Stripes.

"Lighten up, Francis."

And oh ya. I got jokes!

• Upvote 1