Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 9/19/12

kcw

Thanks adam; If it only RV's at .10 cents I think you should leave VIP open for new members untill we cash out for a bigger RV later.. Then everybody cash out just enough to become members & wait untill the big RV .. Just my thought.. Probably at .10 I would wait as long as I could before they make us cash in our old notes for new.. Just a thought..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

[adam montana] This phone just won't stop ringing... one more and I have to go for now.

[adam montana] The last question was related to my plans for VIP if there is a slow rise.

[adam montana] In that case, the same thing will happen as if there is a major RV overnight.

[adam montana] 1. The doors on VIP close

[adam montana] 2. We go to phase 2, which is cashing in and investing

[adam montana] so basically... nothing changes. We have options no matter what happens. (As long as it keeps going up, that is.)

[adam montana] :lol:

[adam montana] ok, on that note - great questions this week everyone! I'm working on the DV chat room issues, sorry for the downtime. I'll get it fixed ASAP

[adam montana] and on that note.... have a great day, and GO RVV

I don't know bout ya'll... but I am so ready for "Phase Two"(cashing outeyebrows.gif, and investing!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif)... git-r-dun already boyz... just git-r-dun!!! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the post kcw... and thanks Adam for the chat... hopefully we are right back on track and full steam ahead!!! Oh... btw...

579974_371717462881924_413068819_n.jpgwink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 5

I don't know bout ya'll... but I am so ready for "Phase Two"(cashing outeyebrows.gif, and investing!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif)... git-r-dun already boyz... just git-r-dun!!! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the post kcw... and thanks Adam for the chat... hopefully we are right back on track and full steam ahead!!! Oh... btw...

579974_371717462881924_413068819_n.jpgwink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

Rod,

I am with you... love your creativity... you rock too :)

• Upvote 2

[Adam Montana] The current situation in Libya is going to cause delays. There's no two ways around it. If it weren't for the events over the last 24 hours in Libya, I would probably be holding my breath right now waiting to send out that RV email... but it's just not going to happen until we know how this issue will play out ( This was from last weeks chat ])

( This is from this weeks chat ]

[kcw] firefighter_218546 Hey Adam,, Thanks for everything you do for us on this site.. You were saying that with the unrest in lybia that the RV will probably be postponed. I was thinking that there is always unrest in the middle east, wouldn't the RV always be postponed?

[adam montana] however - that hasn't stopped Kuwait from having a high value dinar, so why should it stop Iraq? Iraq needs to move forward with a higher valued currency, and they will - despite the noise in Libya, Iran, etc. If they are in the middle of a major WAR - of course it's not going to RV. But in a situation like now - they can do it.

Can anybody tell me what changed?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ( This was from last weeks chat ])

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ( This is from this weeks chat ]

Can anybody tell me what changed?

What changed?

7 days on the calendar.

The previous week we were within 24 hours of a major international news story.

As of this chat, we were 7 days removed from that incident.

Pretty simple stuff. :twocents:

P.S. If you are going to quote me, do it without messing with my original text. This is your first and only warning.

• Upvote 3