Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq will be at the forefront of polarized to invest in the near future

Carrello

My link

Shaways: Iraq will be at the forefront of polarized to invest in the near future

09/19/2012 12:24 am

Stressed the government's keenness to achieve economic reform

BAGHDAD - morning

Said Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Rose Nuri Shaways that Iraq will be at the forefront of polarized to invest in the near future.

Shaways said in a speech to the conference and exhibition on banks and financial

And investment in Iraq in London: "The efforts are still intense to improve the performance of banks in Iraq to be of help in achieving investment and development programs in light of the expected increase in revenues from oil exports, which will hopefully be up to (6) million barrels in 2017 (an increase of more than double what it is now - 2012), and certainly will use the bulk of the proceeds to cover the needs of the Iraqi citizen

Which is still suffering from a lack of infrastructure services in many facilities. "

He Attorney: He "In light of the need for development programs required by the Iraqi reality the result of what has passed through the wars and destruction, it has resorted Iraq in recent years to borrowing and contracts payment on credit, and is considering resorting to unorthodox methods to cover its development programs, particularly the style of service contracts (BOT), the fact that broadband projects planned outweigh the potential Iraq financially and operationally, and must use foreign governments and companies to contribute to what it is able to serve the interests of all parties. "

He added by saying: "We have fully convinced that Iraq would be at the forefront of polarized to invest in the near future after making amendments in the laws related, primarily the Banking Act and the Investment Law and Tax Law and Minerals Act, labor law and legally public and private companies and others, in addition to memorandums of understanding bilateral concluded between Iraq and its interested Bmstthmreha ".

He stressed Shaways the government's keenness to continue its guidance in economic reform Pan sectors of the state and the financial sector and banks because of its share is important in this policy strategy has received support from the World Bank and other donors to implement the strategy reform the banking sector, as the government continues to implement these trends effectively tangible progress has been achieved in question and efforts are still being made in this regard. "

He also noted that public companies owned by the state has had its share is the other, where the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) to prepare the road map for how to dispose of these facilities, and that the subject under study by the Council of Representatives, and the character of the act is to transform state-owned companies to joint-stock companies in partnership with the private sector and this would promote the adoption of the private sector would also activate the Iraqi market for securities, which is a money market pillar in Iraq.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

these are truly exciting times for us non-iraqi investors. i'm so grateful to God that i didn't miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime. i don't know what will come of all of this for no one can predict the future. one thing i can say is that i did everything in my little power to position myself for a blessing. i did not bury my talents. the rest is up to The Lord for He provides the increase.

• Upvote 16

these are truly exciting times for us non-iraqi investors. i'm so grateful to God that i didn't miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime. i don't know what will come of all of this for no one can predict the future. one thing i can say is that i did everything in my little power to position myself for a blessing. i did not bury my talents. the rest is up to The Lord for He provides the increase.

No one can top what you just said. Thank you for being such a blessing! :)

• Upvote 3

Awesome statement Trinity... and I might add, that regardless of the outcome... this has been a fantastic venue and forum for learning and enlightenment! You can't get this experience in "school"! Thank you... and all. :)

• Upvote 1

I believe Scripture tells us exactly how this all plays out, and how it eventually ends. God Bless!!

• Upvote 1

Once again, another masterpiece article from Carello.

Take care members. I want the best for all of us.

I agree, ty Carrello for bringing this over, another good article and everything is really looking good for this investment lately. Lets hope this thing RV's soon so we can move onto bigger and better things! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1