Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer Request

pattyangel

Good Morning DV family, just asking for some prayers in my direction. As some of you know I have been caring for my parents who both have health issues. My father was admitted in the hospital early yesterday morning. First of all he has congestive heart failure and emphysema. His weight has dropped to 117, his height is 5'7", he's skin and bones. His blood pressure is low and dehydrated. Doctors will be doing test today to see what is the cause of the weight loss. Hopefully we have him home in a day or two.

God works in mysterious ways, this may be a rough challenge, but he has soothed me through this heartache by allowing me to be focus on my parents concerns first and at the same token, taking my mind off my hubby, who is in the middle of all this middle east turmoil. I know that I would be a nervous wreck if I was trying to focus on both. Oh, don't get me wrong, hubby is deep in my heart concerns, but guess what I don't feel overwhelmed. So Heavy I would call this a God wink.

Thanks for your prayers in advance. :) Now off to the hospital I go.

• Upvote 4

Prayer done. How ever much time they are here on this earth, I am sure the time is that much better with you at their side. I wish I could have had a home just for that reason, for my father. Instead he died in a convalesent hospital. The day before he died he said, you have been a beam of light in my life.

• Upvote 1

I am offering my prayers today for you, your husband, and your parents that all of you will be safe and that your dad will regain his health so he can come home and be with you and your mom. I pray that God holds all of you in His loving arms as you go through this difficult time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good Morning DV family, just asking for some prayers in my direction. As some of you know I have been caring for my parents who both have health issues. My father was admitted in the hospital early yesterday morning. First of all he has congestive heart failure and emphysema. His weight has dropped to 117, his height is 5'7", he's skin and bones. His blood pressure is low and dehydrated. Doctors will be doing test today to see what is the cause of the weight loss. Hopefully we have him home in a day or two.

God works in mysterious ways, this may be a rough challenge, but he has soothed me through this heartache by allowing me to be focus on my parents concerns first and at the same token, taking my mind off my hubby, who is in the middle of all this middle east turmoil. I know that I would be a nervous wreck if I was trying to focus on both. Oh, don't get me wrong, hubby is deep in my heart concerns, but guess what I don't feel overwhelmed. So Heavy I would call this a God wink.

Prayers going up for you and your family! Blessings!

• Upvote 1

Patty i would call that a God wink because he is keeping you from being overwhelmed with emotions. I know that you are going through some trying times but so does God and he is faithful in his promises. He is beside you every step of the way. Whatever his will iswill be done in his time but he will comfort you. Your Hubby is not without your heart felt feelings nor is he without Gods hand upon his paths, Your parents is still with in Gods lifeline and he and he alone will hold their very lives in his hand. Patty your kindness and compassion proceeds you and this will see you through. Prayers going up......Remember this: Worry will rob you of tomorrows strengths, don't worry about what hasn't happened yet.....lay it at Jesus Feet and let him deal with it.

• Upvote 3

Patty,

You and your family are in our prayers my friend! God Bless!

He doesn't put more on us than we can handle, your faith and our faith will see you through this.. prayers for your family Patty, love you sweet lady!

It does feel like he tries sometimes though doesn't it. :) But when we look around and see what is happening to others around the world, it makes me realize how trivial my ordeals really are and I realize how blessed we actually are in the USA.

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 2