Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Until DV Chat is back up

really A negative mark, on passing on info, amd there is not response to the post. well I guess if I am going to get a negative then maybe I should do something to deserve it.

:moon-from-car::moon-from-car:

there have a good night

took care of it for you thats rediculous to give u a neg. +1 for you!!!! :)

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 8

It seems Chat is giving everyone trouble, , there are some security issues that we are addresing. We ask everyone to be patient, and it will be taken care soon

Read more:

DK

Got some Forum Thread tough guys I guess...lol. DK, not sure you would know about this. I was able to get into the sister site yesterday and the chat, but after uploading required plug-ins that the chat page said I needed, I am no longer able to get in. Now when I try, it completely closes down my browser window and the chat window. I am using Firefox. When I use Internet Explorer, it brings up the forum site, but does not recognize the chat window, says it does not exist. If you dont know, do you think it could be passed on? Sure would hate to miss chat for tomorrow morning :) thanks!

• Upvote 1

Got some Forum Thread tough guys I guess...lol. DK, not sure you would know about this. I was able to get into the sister site yesterday and the chat, but after uploading required plug-ins that the chat page said I needed, I am no longer able to get in. Now when I try, it completely closes down my browser window and the chat window. I am using Firefox. When I use Internet Explorer, it brings up the forum site, but does not recognize the chat window, says it does not exist. If you dont know, do you think it could be passed on? Sure would hate to miss chat for tomorrow morning :) thanks!

I passed this on will try and have an answer before morning

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm sure this has already been addressed.....just got home-starting last night and most of today the whole site was down.....couldn't even access to sign out. It was saying site down, it gave others reasons as to why it was not available. Anyway, I'm sure the "Team" is all over it......Go Team!!!!! (sorry it sounded better in my head then in type) lol emot-downsbravo.gifth_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

:bravo:

Another Plus one for you from me!!!

Heck ....

quote name='Dinarkicker' date='18 September 2012 - 07:00 PM' timestamp='1348009230' post='1034255']

really A negative mark, on passing on info, amd there is not response to the post. well I guess if I am going to get a negative then maybe I should do something to deserve it.

:moon-from-car::moon-from-car:

there have a good night

• Upvote 2

Sure wish i could help you.. Do you have your pop-ups turned off?

When going into the site......and you get the forums ......click on chatroom

Then it will give you a window immediately to register :)

remember your password.......as i seem to need it each time i go in there.

There is somewhere on Firefox that lets you type in what you are allowing

that site.:)

Missing you girl..... :) Hope it all works out for you.

Always myst

• Upvote 1

Sure wish i could help you.. Do you have your pop-ups turned off?

When going into the site......and you get the forums ......click on chatroom

Then it will give you a window immediately to register :)

remember your password.......as i seem to need it each time i go in there.

There is somewhere on Firefox that lets you type in what you are allowing

that site.:)

Missing you girl..... :) Hope it all works out for you.

Always myst

Myst, I cant even get that far, I click on it, and it pops up chat window really fast then shuts both the window that popped up AND the original website page. I happened immediately after I installed those updates. Remember the other night I was in chat and was installing stuff it said I needed? I restarted my computer for the updates to refresh and have not been able to get onto the new chat since. I may try from Internet Explorer again

Thanks so helping btw, It means a lot!!

Adam, have you called the Orkin man. He may be able to get that big bug out. Just saying. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol...funny Saint!! Missing chat!!

Cherysh