Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Erbil burn the American flag

yota691

September 18, 2012 - 11:46 AM {Total Hits: 59}

Erbil burn the American flag

180912114631_140_1.jpg

Saw Arbil incident is the first of its kind, while protesters in response burned the American flag during a demonstration by supporters of Kurdish Islamic parties, in protest against the film anti-Islam and the Messenger ®. Participated in the demonstration Minister Endowments Kurdistan Regional Government to the governor of Erbil,

where demonstrators gathered in front of the U.S. consulate building imposed by the collar by the Kurdish security forces for fear of intrusion by demonstrators who demanded in a memorandum handed over to the consulate a formal apology from the U.S. government for Muslims by what provoked the film of contempt their Bmekdsathm and feelings.

rebounds

http://www.non14.net//37178.htm

• Upvote 1

GM, yota. This is so sad, even the Kurds burn our flag as we treat their diplomats now in Washington as royalty. How could a poorly mad movie incite such hatred? From what I understand over 90% of the people incited to violence have not even seen this movie. It just shows their anger is controlled by ignorance. I wonder how many marines they have flown into Baghdad to protect the largest US embassy in the world?

• Upvote 3

The psychology of rumors

The psychology of rumors

1: Successful rumors needle our anxieties and emotions.

2: Rumors stick if they're somewhat surprising but still fit with our existing biases.

3: Easily swayed people are more important than influential people in passing on a rumor

4: The more you hear a rumor, the more you'll buy it—even if you're hearing that it's false.

5: Rumors reflect the zeitgeist.

6: Sticky rumors are simple and concrete.

7: Rumors that last are difficult to disprove.

8: We are eager to believe bad things about people we envy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

GM, yota. This is so sad, even the Kurds burn our flag as we treat their diplomats now in Washington as royalty. How could a poorly mad movie incite such hatred? From what I understand over 90% of the people incited to violence have not even seen this movie. It just shows their anger is controlled by ignorance. I wonder how many marines they have flown into Baghdad to protect the largest US embassy in the world?

My question is this...why don't they just leave a negative comment like every other normal person that doesn't like a stupid youtube video? Attacking and killing an embassy (I don't care who's it is) is nothing less than barbaric. My prayers are with the Marines who are there now cleaning up this mess...

• Upvote 1

Not meaning at all to minimize this tragedy, but it is now a Public Relations issue.

Somehow the word has to get to the people in Islamic countries that the U.S. government did not make, condone or distribute the movie.

That the Constitution of the United States promises the freedom of worship to all.

That the Constitution of the United States promises freedom of free speech to all.

That we see and applaud their struggles for freedom and prosperity.

That we are not their enemy and hold no ill will to anyone who does not threaten us.

It should also be made known to them that the person who posted the film has been arrested because he was a convicted criminal who was forbidden to use the Internet.

• Upvote 1

Not meaning at all to minimize this tragedy, but it is now a Public Relations issue.

Somehow the word has to get to the people in Islamic countries that the U.S. government did not make, condone or distribute the movie.

That the Constitution of the United States promises the freedom of worship to all.

That the Constitution of the United States promises freedom of free speech to all.

That we see and applaud their struggles for freedom and prosperity.

That we are not their enemy and hold no ill will to anyone who does not threaten us.

It should also be made known to them that the person who posted the film has been arrested because he was a convicted criminal who was forbidden to use the Internet.

I agree.