Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My wife and I shooting POOL!!

DiveDeepSix

:o dang -it deep six ---------------> tell yer wifey get those heels off the table --- going too rip the felt :lol::P i wonder if those fit ---- bama girl :P sorry bama ;)

LOL, yeah no doubt and the dude would be getting a cue over the head for jumping balls like that on my table! :lol: :lol: Bama, now that's funny!! She doesn't seem to me to be the kind that likes high heels! :D What say you Bama? :D

WOW jeep, you may not have wanted to jump into the hornet's nest by posting, I can see my fan club is busy with the ninja negs without responses!! :ph34r:

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

:o dang -it deep six ---------------> tell yer wifey get those heels off the table --- going too rip the felt :lol::P i wonder if those fit ---- bama girl :P sorry bama ;) o-kay maybe gina g

Lol, you're too much jeep!

LOL, yeah no doubt and the dude would be getting a cue over the head for jumping balls like that on my table! :lol: :lol: Bama, now that's funny!! She doesn't seem to me to be the kind that likes high heels! :D What say you Bama? :D

WOW jeep, you may not have wanted to jump into the hornet's nest by posting, I can see my fan club is busy with the ninja negs without responses!! :ph34r:

ROFL.. I can rock a pair of heels if need be but you're right I prefer flipflops and Nikes.. you guys are too much, now I gotta watch the video..

• Upvote 2

Thanks for un-negging me gang, glad you all enjoyed it. I actually can shoot and love playing pool, have a table in my rec room, but nothing like this guy. I've seen shots like some of these for real, (never from me), have a fishing buddy that used to play the big tournaments where they are on TV, and I hate playing him. It takes an unbelievable amount of practice to make those shots that consistently and I don't have that kind of time, and if I did I wouldn't be focusing on pool!! :P

Cris, I'm always making new friends fast ROFLMAO!! Thanks for the help bro! :lol: :lol:

Bama, That's kind of what I was imagining LOL Nike's and flip flops love it, also my wife's favorite attire, she can wear heels, (which makes her taller then me, NOT COOL!) but opts for comfort instead, no complaints here!! :P My summer time fashion statement is made up of sandals and a swimsuit!!! B)

Ok, well, I showed this to my husband and he said, "Wow, that's amazing, think she has white panties on". Go figure! :lol: :lol:

Love it, your hubby is a man after my own heart!!! :D

I have seen the Youtube clip.The shots are perfect. As a player of pool I respect the clip. I wish that I could play that well. It's too bad that the thread took a downhill turn.

Btw: The clip was not about sex it was to demonstrate the skill of the player.

Yeah, nothing to do with sex. I thought the shots were amazing as well!

Love the talent and class of this one... It would only take a wrong angle and/or a quarter of an inch to turn it into something very obscene... Smile.

Well done.

I was thinking more when he shot over her arm, a miscue would've taken her teeth out, LOL! :o

I got that last neg out for you. Seen this clip many, many, many times, but I never get tired of watching that girl er skill! B)

Thanks my friend, LOL Very skillful!!

• Upvote 2