Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shred and Bondlady 9/17/12

idplzr

"[shredd] see, people think this upcoming conference is directly correlated to a RV, but it means so so so much more.....when it's over, there will be an expectation set for investment in Iraq to be READY, AVAILABLE....that means an internaitonally traded Dinar."

Internationally trade Dinar, this got my attention, lets hope it's true, thanks for the post

• Upvote 6

Seen your little headline voting for Mitt Romney,me too.Thanks for the post,it might becoming to end.

A plus +1 for your Romney vote :D

"[shredd] see, people think this upcoming conference is directly correlated to a RV, but it means so so so much more.....when it's over, there will be an expectation set for investment in Iraq to be READY, AVAILABLE....that means an internaitonally traded Dinar."

Internationally trade Dinar, this got my attention, lets hope it's true, thanks for the post

It got mine too B)

• Upvote 9

I hear Vegas is nice this time of year!

Vegas and surrounding areas... they have a couple of National Parks within easy drive... they would be great in the fall. wink.gif

Lets go boyz... git-r-dun already!!! biggrin.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

First rounds on me umbertino.

I don't think our Italian friend is gonna have to buy any drinks... he's waited around long enough that's the least we can do for him... besides... we might just get him a DJ gig while he's there... and DJ's never have to buy their drinks!!! laugh.gif

Vegas and surrounding areas... they have a couple of National Parks within easy drive... they would be great in the fall. wink.gif

I don't think our Italian friend is gonna have to buy any drinks... he's waited around long enough that's the least we can do for him... besides... we might just get him a DJ gig while he's there... and DJ's never have to buy their drinks!!! laugh.gif

I don't think he drinks! But maybe he will on this occasion! If not, what's your favorite soda, cola or coke? (for those from the south)

Edited by WorkerBee
  • Upvote 1

I don't think he drinks! But maybe he will on this occasion! If not, what's your favorite soda, cola or coke? (for those from the south)

Got it Workerbee, I guess we will call it an expression of Southern Hospitality... it don't matter if Umbertino drinks alcohol, beer, a coke, pop or soda... the point still remains... he's taken care of... our treat!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Wonderful! the tunes will be great with you in the house!

Thanks and kind of you to say. Appreciated, my Friend.

First rounds on me umbertino.

Thanks and that's much appreciated Elixir.... I'll be honored to reciprocate.

Rod.... Thank you and your words are appreciated.

Again, I'll be honored to treat Friends with drinks.

You know me quite well my Friend and you're absolutely correct....

But I don't have any problem with Friends having whatever type of drinks they enjoy and I'm looking forward to giving my part ( and more) of rounds with pleasure...It will be a honor for me.

As for me... I get high on ice cold tea and fruit juice.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

Got it Workerbee, I guess we will call it an expression of Southern Hospitality... it don't matter if Umbertino drinks alcohol, beer, a coke, pop or soda... the point still remains... he's taken care of... our treat!!! wink.gif

Absolutely... And I'll comply with joy.

[ for me.

As for me... I get high on ice cold tea

Ok, this could be a true judge of you character! Sweet or Unsweet? Hmmmm? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The more natural, the better.

I still love water, though... Drink a lot of it.....Also milk.

I tried "spumante" ( italian champagne) a few times but even that is not an option for me as I only get to feel the taste of alcohol which I do not like. Wine, beer and liquors are out of qustion not for any particular reason other than I tried in the past and I never got to like any of that.

Edited by umbertino