Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IF OBAMA IS RE ELECTED

rico1

No problem Rico, most of us already know what's gonna happen.. our country will finish it's descent to hell in a hand basket.. I pray for some kind of resolution to the mess we are, I don't think Romney will be able to fix all of our problems but unlike with O I don't think he's gonna make them worse..

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

No problem Rico, most of us already know what's gonna happen.. our country will finish it's descent to hell in a hand basket.. I pray for some kind of resolution to the mess we are, I don't think Romney will be able to fix all of our problems but unlike with O I don't think he's gonna make them worse..

If Romney is elected let's say , he needs to do this country the biggest favor and pursue charges of treason against Obama and any other in his administration involved in the circus freak show he has been running the last four years.That will be a true testament of which direction were headed on on what foot. :twocents:

• Upvote 11

If Romney is elected let's say , he needs to do this country the biggest favor and pursue charges of treason against Obama and any other in his administration involved in the circus freak show he has been running the last four years.That will be a true testament of which direction were headed on on what foot. :twocents:

That would be a great start!

• Upvote 3

That would be a great start. Then Romney should OVERTURN all the Executive Orders from Obama and the affordable care act, NDAA, as a matter of fact if Romney was serious he would write one big EO that would null and void all OBamas eo's and laws.

• Upvote 4

Yes it would , and one that I rather would say would earn him two terms just to clean up all the mess.

That would be a great start. Then Romney should OVERTURN all the Executive Orders from Obama and the affordable care act, NDAA, as a matter of fact if Romney was serious he would write one big EO that would null and void all OBamas eo's and laws.

If Odummy is found guilty of treason or Impeached ( fat chance in the hot bottomless pit on the impeachement) it is my understanding that everything he has done would get flushed down the toilet and we would be back to the drawing board as if he was never in office. One can always hope :eyebrows:

• Upvote 4

Don't know about you younger folks, but President Bambams walk has followed too closely to Hitlers walk from the first world war to his insane attempt to conquer the world and I am talking about germanys financial wreck, to social problems, false promises and his rise to POWER! All done through the theory of telling little lies, often enough and loud enough until people bought into it!

• Upvote 5