Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV tied to the death of the Dollar?

First time to start a topic. Own IQD since 05, see it all. Read and I don't post. But I trade, currency, stock, metals, anything i think i have an edge. I'd trade bumpers underwear if i thought i could make .36 cents. And in trading I need to read. Sept 6 China told the world that you can buy oil using the yuan. This is a big deal. Sept 7 Russia sold China oil for yuan. Russia is oil producer #1 not the house of Saud. My thought to you thinking readers is could the IQD rv be tied to the US dollar death. If the world starts breaking away from the petro dollar, and the biggest commercial powers are starting to. All those dollars are going to come back to the U.S. because the world doesnt need them for oil purchase and get rid of them while there is value in the dollar. When that happens dollar loses value. I watched this week the dollar lose value in an amazing way. I don't believe it to be over. I have looked for the key to the rv, there is a whole industry sprung up promoting knowledge of this key. I still don't have a clue but i read. So in closing the question is, could the Iraq Dinar rv be tied to the death of the dollar. I'm gone

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for your post!

While, I do share your concern for the dollar, and I do not share the pessimissum. We are the strongest nation, most self sufficient nation in the world, which is why our money is respected. Should we just focus on ourselves, instead of propping up the world, we would have absolutely no problem increasing the value of the dollar. I am not an economist, or even close, but should we decide to not import product, and only export, we could probably get the worlds attention! We really have no serious need to import product, as we can produce anything we want. This is JMHO, and will probably get shredded by some of the genius's on this site, but right now, we need to be more concerned about our needs, than the needs of the world. Once, we have our house in order, then we can do what we can to help those that "appreciate us". Are you listening middle east???

Go RV!!!

:blink::blink::blink:

• Upvote 7

could be tied to the death of the EURO which i believe will fall but the U.s dollar? nope, i dont believe for a second the powers to be will let the strongest nations currency that is used around the world to fall completely their is a plan and i believe the dinar is tied to all of it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for the post.

Here's a link to the article about China:

http://investmentwatchblog.com/dollar-no-longer-primary-oil-currency-as-china-begins-to-sell-oil-using-yuan-2/

It's getting to the point that if it wasn't for the blogs and message boards, the 'real' news would not be known.

The mainstream media is bias at best.

Thank you for participating in spreading the knowledge.

• Upvote 2

Thank you for your post!

While, I do share your concern for the dollar, and I do not share the pessimissum. We are the strongest nation, most self sufficient nation in the world, which is why our money is respected. Should we just focus on ourselves, instead of propping up the world, we would have absolutely no problem increasing the value of the dollar. I am not an economist, or even close, but should we decide to not import product, and only export, we could probably get the worlds attention! We really have no serious need to import product, as we can produce anything we want. This is JMHO, and will probably get shredded by some of the genius's on this site, but right now, we need to be more concerned about our needs, than the needs of the world. Once, we have our house in order, then we can do what we can to help those that "appreciate us". Are you listening middle east???

Go RV!!!

:blink::blink::blink:

One is I do believe we are the strongest in the world. I do however have to question our melting pot theory. It has in essence been the demise of America itself , back in the early 1900s the people that came to USA went right to work, now with welfare and all the other special intrest programs We are hurting. I have seen my taxes go up year after year. Jobs are going over seas for a profit margin that feeds the GOV. Does no one get that ? We need to pull up our pants and let the world know that we can do this. We are Americans and unlesss we get the right leader : Un Corupt) we can on once again get our stuff together

• Upvote 2

One is I do believe we are the strongest in the world. I do however have to question our melting pot theory. It has in essence been the demise of America itself , back in the early 1900s the people that came to USA went right to work, now with welfare and all the other special interest programs We are hurting. I have seen my taxes go up year after year. Jobs are going over seas for a profit margin that feeds the GOV. Does no one get that ? We need to pull up our pants and let the world know that we can do this. We are Americans and unlesss we get the right leader : Un Corupt) we can on once again get our stuff together

I feel your pain, my friend! In fact we all feel your pain! We are a melting pot, but someone forgot to turn on the burner! We are not melting, as we did in the past. We have undocumented illegal aliens, that are draining our medical facilities, schools, and social services, etc, costing all of us a large amount of taxes.

I really don't have a problem with illegal aliens, as long as they follow the laws, that our country was founded on. They need to get documented, they need to get their citizenship, if they plan on staying, so that they can be taxed, the same as the rest of us. They need to learn our language, for god's sake! This by itself is denegrating our country, and our society.

We have social services, paying people, that are capable of work, to just sit around, when they should be out earning the money, that they receive. I don't care if it is picking up trash on the highways! I am sure there are plenty of things, that we could give those people to do. Giving them some work, especially work they don't like, might light a fire under their tails, to go out and find something that they will like, and get off public assistance.

In our effort to show the world, our generousity, and how great a democracy is, we are not only costing ourselves a lot of money, crippling our economy, but we are also, leaving our roots of our constitution behind. My proof of this, is in the past, if you didn't go through citizenship, you were sent back to your own country. Now, we have federal laws that say you if you can't prove citizenship, you have to leave, and when it is enforced by the states, they are sued by the Federal Government.

We have laws to register to vote, but if you don't have any credible ID, you can still vote, without producing any real proof that you are a citizen. If the states don't accept that, they are sued by the Federal Government.

We can fix our country, by following our constitution, and mandating citizenship, like in the past. We can fix our country by mandating jobs, whether or not you like the job, if you are on public assistance, you will report to an office to be assigned to work. We can fix our country by spending our tax money on the US, as opposed to giving to countries around the world who do not respect us, and do not appreciate our help. We can fix our country by showing how powerful our economy can be, producing and purchasing products made in the US, by US companies.

We live in the best country in the world, and we take for granted the priviledges we have here, the opportunity to do what we want, when we want. To start a business, to work for a business, or whatever we want to do. We just need to focus right now, on ourselves, and help those that need help, when we are in the position to do it.

Sorry.....putting my soap box away, and locking it up! Guess, just needed to vent.....feel better!!!

Go RV!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 3

could be tied to the death of the EURO which i believe will fall but the U.s dollar? nope, i dont believe for a second the powers to be will let the strongest nations currency that is used around the world to fall completely their is a plan and i believe the dinar is tied to all of it.

I hate it when someone negs a sensible comment, so I took your last one (neg)back. You didn't deserve it, but then, you never do. :)

• Upvote 1

I have no completely formed opinion regarding sending people back across the border to their home country of Mexico. But sometimes, when I am curious about what my thoughts really are, I write it out, following wherever the process takes me to find out what I really think about an important topic. Here is one I wrote a couple days ago. I have still not settled into this idea as my settled opinion, but it is one direction my thoughts wandered as I wrote. Please let me know what you think. Thanks. Fran

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

No other country in the world has an open border. It doesn't make sense. No government can plan for the country given that we will never know who is here, how many are here, where they live, or if they are friends or enemies. A disproportionate number of Mexicans and other south-of-the-border people slide across the border every day, which overwhelms local economies in border states and communities that are taxing their own citizens for services for themselves, not for thousands of illegal immigrants. These unknown numbers skew other numbers, such as the various nationalities in our country, and their presence leaves no space for legitimate immigrants from other counties, say European ones, often highly educated and talented people, to come here and become legitimate citizens. The skills, intelligence, and talent of these people are immeasurable treasures, and they bring high levels of added value to our economy, our communities, and our nation.

So I want to close our borders tightly and to send all illegal immigrants back home. If they want to come here, let them follow the legal process to achieve this. Of course, I am sad for the young people who have always lived here, but their parents were playing a dangerous game, and perhaps if they go back to Mexico, they can go south of the gangs on the borders (or America could offer to help the Mexican government clear them out), and with an American education, American ingenuity, and American values, these young people may be able to rebuild their own country someday. Of course, getting control of our country is hard and no one wants to say what I have just said, because doing this to kids who have never lived anywhere else is heart-rending and stings harshly, but the one-way flow across the border to America has to stop, and sending those people home may just be one of the most difficult prices we have to pay to regain control of our country.

I hate it when someone negs a sensible comment, so I took your last one (neg)back. You didn't deserve it, but then, you never do. :)

err . . . err . . . or at least seldom. haha

• Upvote 3

Thank you all for the input. I did not mean to convey the idea I did not believe in this country because of the dollar value. I would like to add I believe greatly in the american person, not the government they are cowardly lying thieves that will send our men and women off to die for oil, for a pipeline, for the control of drugs and call it patriotism to do so. We need our people home period. We have oil we have gas we have the smartest people in the world, and that is where our value truly is. But the gov is trying to make us all stupid and pit us against each other. They are getting it done. Read people, look around, talk to folks that have been in other places in the world. The dinar quest has in fact opened a lot of minds to other ways of thinking and this my humble opinion may be the biggest value of the dinar. Of course i would sure like it to rv, today works for me. I'm gone.

First time to start a topic. Own IQD since 05, see it all. Read and I don't post. But I trade, currency, stock, metals, anything i think i have an edge. I'd trade bumpers underwear if i thought i could make .36 cents. And in trading I need to read. Sept 6 China told the world that you can buy oil using the yuan. This is a big deal. Sept 7 Russia sold China oil for yuan. Russia is oil producer #1 not the house of Saud. My thought to you thinking readers is could the IQD rv be tied to the US dollar death. If the world starts breaking away from the petro dollar, and the biggest commercial powers are starting to. All those dollars are going to come back to the U.S. because the world doesnt need them for oil purchase and get rid of them while there is value in the dollar. When that happens dollar loses value. I watched this week the dollar lose value in an amazing way. I don't believe it to be over. I have looked for the key to the rv, there is a whole industry sprung up promoting knowledge of this key. I still don't have a clue but i read. So in closing the question is, could the Iraq Dinar rv be tied to the death of the dollar. I'm gone

Great Post! I have a couple theories myself. I agree with you that the dollar is being devalued faster and faster. Bernanke just unleashed QE3, 40 BILLION a month every monthe until the economy is fixed!!!! Not to mention the trillions in Os spending, tuition bubble, credit bubble, low interest rates, other countries are now trading in gold and their own currency. What does that mean floods the US with our own currency further devaluing the dollar. Just my opinion and it's an informed one, we are headed towards hyperinflation. Were already seeing increased inflation, i don't believe it will happen overnight but we will see double digit then triple digit and wherever our imaginations can lead us too after that...vladmir putin just bought over 500 tons of gold earlier in the week, thats already on top of the gold he has purchased in the past he started in 2009. china and india as well. see the writing is on the wall people you have to get out of mainstream media and go search for what other countries are doing. china is telling their people to buy gold and silver...why??? anyways is the rv tied to the dollar collapse i believe so, a couple scenarios actually,

1. because i believe there is a sinister hidden hand, here is one scenario, right before a full blown collapse of the dollar, we could see a RV, if the powers that be are sinister and evil (which i believe they are) an rv will occur so that we cash in our dinars trade for dollars, most of us will have our money in dollars sitting in accounts, they will steal it by inflating or worse an all out hyperinflation scenario willl occur faster, stealing all the money. They already have in place where deposits can be frozen. just my take. If this is the scenario, i already have land ready to buy, i'm great friends with my realtor! buy real assets quickly don't tool around, buy silver, gold, land and animals, cuz hyperinflation is likely just look at what is taking place, if this is the case be prepared do not sit on dollars, also buy foreign currency like anything from the BRICS nations

2. It could RV after a collapse if this is the case well then buy silver, gold , foreign currency and land!! Own real tangible items.

Unfortunately i think number one is going to happen. Either way don't be sitting on dollars when the collapse comes. And friends, family and neighbors its coming! Go read about hyperinflation in Weinmar Germany and check out the parallels to the US today.

Just my take. PEACE to all of us.

• Upvote 1