Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Egypt intelligence warns of attacks on Israel, US embassies

uncirculd

By JPOST.COM STAFF09/11/2012 16:58Egypt's General Intelligence Service warned that a jihadi group is planning to launch terrorist attacks against the US and Israeli embassies in Cairo, according to a report Tuesday by Egypt Independent, citing a secret letter obtained by Al-Masry Al-Youm.

According to the report, the attack is being planned by Global Jihad, the group suspected of killing 16 Egyptian border guards in Sinai on August 5.

Al-Masry Al-Youm reportedly obtained a copy of the September 4 letter, sent to all Egyptian security sectors, warning that Sinai- and Gaza-based Global Jihad cells were planning attacks on the two embassies.

Egypt's military is engaged in an ongoing campaign to root out Sinai-based terrorists.

===============================================

Did our government think we did not see thess articles. ? And it is global not just egypt like it tell us. It was planned nothing to do with film.

Oh yeah the links:

http://www.jpost.com....aspx?id=284684

http://www.ynetnews....4279826,00.html

http://www.israelnat...ews.aspx/159873

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 5

..., in the meantime this guy we call CIC refused to have his security briefings. If you look at his schedule all he was good for was to get out there and campaign instead of taking care of us (America)! He went on talk and radio shows and fund raisers. I bet you he was probably scratching his strawberries and showing his bright white teeth and COOOOOL smile while America was about to be attacked, AGAIN on 9/11!. What a JERK!

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 2

They knew and decided to do nothing and let it happen anyways for the bigger plan of things to carry our the NWO's agenda they dont care if it means taking human life. We must be cautious and be prepared for the worse that is to come. This is more than a man made war this is a bigger war against the enemy and his minions that seek out to destroy Israel and christians all over the world. God help us all.

• Upvote 1

They knew and decided to do nothing and let it happen anyways for the bigger plan of things to carry our the NWO's agenda they dont care if it means taking human life. We must be cautious and be prepared for the worse that is to come. This is more than a man made war this is a bigger war against the enemy and his minions that seek out to destroy Israel and christians all over the world. God help us all.

Easy..., I hear you! But does this necessarily mean innocent lives have to be sacrificed without some type of warning. There may come a time in this country when we lose total trust in our government and representatives. When our freedoms erode even further, then what will we have left? I will tell you. It will be our families, communities, cities or towns. It will be left up to the people! Then what will we do IF/WHEN we are reduced to this? Are we prepared or will you be swept away with the rest of the mindless sheep for Big Brother's house!

Edited by parmenio

I'd eliminate a lot of Al Queda in one stroke

Tell the World all of our Embassies will be evacuated...

Prominently show the personnel leaving by helicopters, while

every facility is secretly manned by Marine squads.

When the miscreants come to take each of the buildings on

American soil....Well, I think we can all imagine the stacks

of bodies that would result.....Dont mess with the USA. ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'd eliminate a lot of Al Queda in one stroke

Tell the World all of our Embassies will be evacuated...

Prominently show the personnel leaving by helicopters, while

every facility is secretly manned by Marine squads.

When the miscreants come to take each of the buildings on

American soil....Well, I think we can all imagine the stacks

of bodies that would result.....Dont mess with the USA. ;)

In a world without deception that would be great. But Al-CIAda are the ones who are doing the bidding of the puppets who run the USA. Some sick people who are on top want this and are making it happen. From the production of the movie to the whole thing spontaneously springing up on the Illuminati magic number 9/11. They are pushing the emotional hate causing buttons and it is working. Most have bought this hook, line and sinker.

• Upvote 2

Oh right....I forgot about the bogeyman Illuminati :rolleyes:

illuminati+rti.jpg

One of your heroes, Papa Bush, told us about their plans 11 years ago. On what date? None other than their magic number 9/11.

:o

Do you want the New World Order cris? Cause Papa Bush says that's what he wants. Straight from his mouth. You can put up as many cute little jokes up that you want, but tell me if what Papa Bush wants is what you want?

I'm sorry Bush's speech was 9/11/90. 11 years before 9/11/01. So it would be 22 years ago.

• Upvote 1

Easy..., I hear you! But does this necessarily mean innocent lives have to be sacrificed without some type of warning. There may come a time in this country when we lose total trust in our government and representatives. When our freedoms erode even further, then what will we have left? I will tell you. It will be our families, communities, cities or towns. It will be left up to the people! Then what will we do IF/WHEN we are reduced to this? Are we prepared or will you be swept away with the rest of the mindless sheep for Big Brother's house!

People/human life are nothing but a number. Most likely the number zero. Nothing but collateral damage for their massive plan that can be replaced.

Do you want a world where the U.N. can tell the U.S. military what to do? Because it sounds pretty clear what Papa Bush was wanting in a New World Order. Please explain to me what it is that I think the NWO is?

What does Leon Panetta think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R9Go4ETtaQ

Why would it matter to a Pauler who controls our Military, why would

they care if its the UN or whomever?...Dont even try that with me, Im not

a silly conspiracy theory believer....The only conspiracy worth talking about,

is Pauls goal of decreasing Americas influence around the World, while increasing

Radical Islamic influence.

Who cares what Panetta thinks....He's a Liberal tool...Oh thats

right, they're all the same....Whatever.....You dont get the Pauler/Demo

Agenda this time....That along with Panetta, are going bye bye.