Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama changes his story: 'Born to a single mom'

delta22

Barack Obama’s path to the White House began when he famously introduced himself to the world at the Democratic National Convention in 2004 as the product of an “improbable love” between a Kansas girl and a Kenyan goat herder.

Elsewhere, Obama has insisted that the love endured even when his father had to leave a wife and a 2-year-old child behind to pursue dreams at Harvard. In his autobiography, Obama indicated that if only Harvard would have offered enough money to support all three of them, as another school did, they could have stayed together.

Now, it appears, Obama is aligning his story with evidence WND has reported for many years that his mother, Ann Dunham, never lived with Barack Hussein Obama Sr. and left Hawaii with her son only weeks after he was born.

Obama’s campaign website posted a photograph and a quotation from a rally yesterday in Golden, Colo., in which Obama declared his mother was not married at the time of his birth.

Learn more about the real story of Obama’s origins in “A Question of Eligibility,” “Where’s the REAL Birth Certificate?” and “Your Papers, Please?”

“Let’s face it, a mixed kid from Hawaii born to a single mom is not likely to become president of the United States,” Obama told the campaign rally. “But in America it can happen because of education, because somebody gave me opportunity.”

obamacampaignrally.jpgObama campaign website: 'Born to a single mom'

The Obama campaign also posted the comment on Twitter, apparently seeing no conflict with the official Obama nativity story.

obamatwitter.jpgObama campaign Twitter posting: 'Born to a single mom'

In September 2009, WND reported Obama repeated in an address televised to the nation’s schoolchildren the story he first told in his autobiography, “Dreams from My Father,” indicating the family was together until his father left for Harvard in June 1962.

“I get it. I know what it’s like,” Obama said in the televised speech. “My father left my family when I was 2 years old, and I was raised by a single mom who had to work and who struggled at times to pay the bills and wasn’t always able to give us the things that other kids had.”

In the autobiography, Obama related a story his mother allegedly told him: “When your father graduated from UH (University of Hawaii), he received two scholarship offers. One was to the New School, here in New York. The other one was to Harvard. The New School agreed to pay for everything – room and board, a job on campus, enough to support all three of us. Harvard just agreed to pay tuition. But Barack was such a stubborn bastard, he had to go to Harvard. How could I refuse the best education? He told me. That’s all he could think about, proving that he was the best.”

But as WND reported in August 2009, Ann Dunham never shared a common address with Barack Obama Sr., either before or after the baby was born. The address published in the birth announcements for Barack Obama Jr. in two local Honolulu newspapers, as WND also reported, was the address of the grandparents.

See video of Obama’s statement yesterday about his birth:

In June 2011, WND reported Immigration and Naturalization documents indicated the agency has doubts that Barack Obama Sr. and Ann Dunham were ever married. The INS, records show, was prepared to contest any attempt by Obama to extend his visa on the basis of his claim that he was married to a U.S. citizen and had fathered a U.S. citizen child.

In September 2009, WND reported no marriage certificate has ever been found for Obama Sr. and Dunham. Also, as WND reported, there appear to be no records documenting the whereabouts of Dunham in the six months between her purported marriage in February 1961 and the baby’s birth in August.

WND was first to report Dunham left Hawaii only weeks after the future president was born to enroll at the University of Washington in Seattle. Later, a university course bulletin showed the classes on Dunham’s transcript were held on the Seattle campus, beginning in late September 1961. Barack Obama Sr., meanwhile, continued his studies at the University of Hawaii in the fall of 1961.

• Upvote 4