Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Alarm in Israel -- eyewitness report

delta22

Hi, I just spotted this arriving through a former Marine source. Very interesting!!! SF, RonMy brother and his family live in Jerusalem - he is a minister - and a former Navy SEAL - his office is close to one of Israel's largest underground military bases. He called me last night which is very unusual - usually it is email. He called to tell me that he is sending his family back to the US immediately due to what he is seeing happen within the last week and what he is being told by his military contacts in both the Israel and US military. He said he is seeing with his own eyes military movements the likes of which he has never seen in his 20+ years in Israel. What he called a massive redeployment and protective tactics of forces is underway. Over the last two days he has seen anti-aircraft missile deployments throughout the Jerusalem area including 3 mobile units that he can see from his office windows. In addition, he has seen very large Israeli armored columns moving fast toward the Sinai where Egypt has now moved in armor. There are reports of the top military leaders meeting with Israel's Sr. Rabi which is something that has happened preceding every prior military campaign. His admonition is to watch carefully and pray for Israel and its people. He is convinced that barring something extraordinary Israel will attack Iran - with or without the US - and very soon. It is the belief in Israel that Obama does not stand with Israel but with the Arab countries. He has told me before that Israel will saber rattle from time to time but that this time is very different from what he is seeing and hearing. He was at the Wailing Wall 2 days ago and there were hundreds of IDF soldiers there. As he was leaving he passed at least 20 military buses full of soldiers in route to the wall. He has never seen this before either. Just thought I would pass this along. My brother is not an alarmist by any means. When he talks like this it gets my attention for sure and usually I find he knows more than he shares. There are reports that Israel is asking Obama to come to Israel immediately but they are being answered with silence.

• Upvote 13

Thanks for the post delta22. This is alarming but not surprising. Israel has to protect itself and we must pray for Israel and ask for a miracle intervention from God and we have to pray for USA that our people who are blinded by this administration to have their eyes opened before it is too late for them. Pray for those that want to be at war against Israel because they don't know what they are doing.

• Upvote 8

Hi, I just spotted this arriving through a former Marine source. Very interesting!!! SF, RonMy brother and his family live in Jerusalem - he is a minister - and a former Navy SEAL - his office is close to one of Israel's largest underground military bases. He called me last night which is very unusual - usually it is email. He called to tell me that he is sending his family back to the US immediately due to what he is seeing happen within the last week and what he is being told by his military contacts in both the Israel and US military. He said he is seeing with his own eyes military movements the likes of which he has never seen in his 20+ years in Israel. What he called a massive redeployment and protective tactics of forces is underway. Over the last two days he has seen anti-aircraft missile deployments throughout the Jerusalem area including 3 mobile units that he can see from his office windows. In addition, he has seen very large Israeli armored columns moving fast toward the Sinai where Egypt has now moved in armor. There are reports of the top military leaders meeting with Israel's Sr. Rabi which is something that has happened preceding every prior military campaign. His admonition is to watch carefully and pray for Israel and its people. He is convinced that barring something extraordinary Israel will attack Iran - with or without the US - and very soon. It is the belief in Israel that Obama does not stand with Israel but with the Arab countries. He has told me before that Israel will saber rattle from time to time but that this time is very different from what he is seeing and hearing. He was at the Wailing Wall 2 days ago and there were hundreds of IDF soldiers there. As he was leaving he passed at least 20 military buses full of soldiers in route to the wall. He has never seen this before either. Just thought I would pass this along. My brother is not an alarmist by any means. When he talks like this it gets my attention for sure and usually I find he knows more than he shares. There are reports that Israel is asking Obama to come to Israel immediately but they are being answered with silence.

DELTA,

I do not in anyway doubt one thing on your page.

God have mercy on America, she may not be so beautiful when

Israel is deserted by the one who is to stand by her.

We know your word Lord and what will happen if this occurs.

On the lighter side we welcomed another grt/grn/son into our family 9/12 2012

Hunter was 7 lbs 14 oz - 20 in,

Parents and baby are doing great, it's thier 1st.

Think this makes us 22 now.

BLESSINGS

Luci

• Upvote 4

What is a Spiritual Israelite, which is much more important than being a Racial Israelite? The word "Israelite" simply means champion of God - "THOSE WHO DO GOD'S WILL". It does NOT refer to the Israeli nation of today or the jews, it refers to "those who DO God's Will", i.e. the "children of God." Anyone who DOES God's Will, (champions His Cause) not his own, is a "child of God" by adoption or "Israelite" (Hebrew). The 12 tribes of Israel is meant, not only literally, but also metaphorically, to represent ALL the tribes of the world (Luke 13:29) because of the grafting into Israel of the gentiles. ANYONE who KEEPS the COMMANDments and DOES God's Will is automatically an Israelite and grafted-in (Matt. 12:48-50, Mark 3:33-35, Luke 8:21), even someone who is racially a Khazarian jew, Assyrian, Babylonian, Hamite, or Japhethite, etc. Yes, once enlightened to The Truth, anyone that KEEPS The Covenant and DOES God's Will until the End, will be among the "Elect" who inherit The Kingdom. What our human bodies are is not as important as what we (our Spirit Beings / Minds) BELIEVE and DO, and it is that which will determine whether or not we enter The Kingdom.

Please know I'm not trying to pick a fight. But if I were Satan I would cloak myself in the highest echelons of Israel to deceive the people. There are numerous reports of the Jewish people who are saying Netanyahu is evil/bad not representative of them. Is that hard to believe?

We are all Israelites who champion his cause. Is there something i'm not seeing, please show me?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Obviously you people are clueless. The President right now has three Aircraft carrier groups in the Persian Gulf. You have no idea how many Ships, Aircraft and Marines that includes. It is a massive show of force. Do you think he knows something we don't obviously know?

Edited by jchawaii
  • Upvote 5

Obviously you people are clueless. The President right now has three Aircraft carrier groups in the Persian Gulf. You have no idea how many Ships, Aircraft and Marines that includes. It is a massive show of force. Do you think he knows something we don't obviously know?

Your absolutely correct. All I say is he better be ready this time and stand his ground and protect the American people. But I think he's going to fold and apologize once again. My faith in this administration has diminished to 0%.

Israel will not give what is Holy to the unholy. Israel will triumph with God's wisdom.

• Upvote 4

Anyway, more info for you. Obviously you people are clueless. The President right now has three Aircraft carrier groups in the Persian Gulf. You have no idea how many Ships, Aircraft and Marines that includes. It is a massive show of force. Do you think he knows something we don't know? The military industrial complex is so pleased as are all the right wing pundit calling for an attack on Iran. By the way Iran has never made an statements about trying to destroy the United States and the first Muslim woman to win a noble peace prize is from Iran and said in her latest book that an attack by the West would destroy any hope for democracy in Iran. There is a large and growing group of Iranians who want to overthrow the theocracy in Iran and setup a democratic state.

Not sure what you think he is protecting the American people from. Obviously having the largest military complex in the world it hard to imagine that Iran could attack the United States. Just our submarines alone could wipe out Iran so again not sure what you worried about unless you have been listening to Fox News better known as False News. You should listen to more free speech news as no one owns them.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Thank you for the post. As Myst said, I've been expecting this news. If your brother is a former SEAL he is seeing and knowing more than he is sharing. Also if he is sending his family back over here then he is interpreting things much more seriously than he is also letting on. My wife and I were out today and she kept saying: it seems too calm out....it feels like something is about to happen. There is a definite since of the calm before the storm. If it is going to happen then I guess let's get it on so we can get it over with sooner. The world knows we have a weak president and is not on the side of Israel. He has made it very clear of his support for islam. He has not been shy on his feelings for either Israel of Great Britain. I can only pray he does not get elected. If Obama gets elected than the world will see his muslim teeth without regard. I am concerned that what is about to happen would be the national emergency he is looking for to create his martial law, enact FEMA rule and suspend all Constitutional rights. That would result in the civil war that I believe he has been trying to create these past 3 years.

• Upvote 3

desimo ,sorry for the missunderstanding , I put in the topic that this was an e mail from a close friend . It is his brother not mine in Isreal , I just thought the e mail was worth posting due to all that is happening over here. Again sorry for any confussion.

• Upvote 1

The answer is quite simple-----------vote the sorry muslim loving joker OUT OF OFFICE in NOV>!!!!

I pray we get the chance to vote him out, I am starting to get scared that something's coming that will prevent elections from taking place... I also pray I'm wrong.

• Upvote 1