Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What are you going to do when It RV at 0.10 cents?

ALBUNDY

What do you want to do with your current dinar?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What are you going to do when first time it RV at 0.10 cents with a limited time ( Less than 3 months ) then RD ( 1 dinar : US$1 ) for 2 years and finally RV again gradually until 3 times/ 300% the most with unlimited time?

• I will go to the nearest bank to cash in all my dinar as soon as possible and never look back..
    • I will exchange all my current dinar with a new dinar and wait for the rate to increase until 300% the most.
    • I will just cash in half my current dinar for dollar and exchange the rest of the half for a new dinar ( either deposit a new dinar in Iraqi's Bank or put them in ISX ) and wait for the rate to go up until 3 times/300%..
    • I will exchange all my current dinar with a new dinar and deposit all of them in the bank in Iraq to get a high interest and wait for the rate to go up.
    • I will exchange all my current dinar for a new dinar and then open a new business ( Oil & gas or real estate, etc ) in Iraq while waiting for the rate to gradually increase.
    • I will exchange all my current dinar for a new dinar and put them in ISX ( Iraqi Stock exchange ) while waiting for the rate to go up.
    • All of the above.
    • None of the above.
    • My best solution........
  2. 2. What are you going to do when it firstly RD ( 1 dinar : US$1) for 2 years + then RV ( increases gradually until 3 times/ 300% the most profit )with unlimited time?

• I am impatient to wait for RV and just cash in all my dinar for US$ when it RD.
    • I am a very patient person and just exchange current dinar with a new dinar and wait forever until the rate go up 3 times / 300% the most.
    • I just exchange current dinar with a new dinar and wait for the rate to go up no more than 5 years. After 5 years, I will immediately cash in dinar for US$ with whatever rate is offered at that time.
    • I will exchange all my current dinar with a new dinar and deposit all of them in the bank in Iraq to get a high interest for 2 years or more and wait for the rate to go up.
    • I will exchange all my current dinar for a new dinar and then open a new business ( gas & oil or real estate, etc ) in Iraq with unlimited time while waiting for the rate to go up.
    • I will exchange all my current dinar for a new dinar and put them in ISX ( Iraqi Stock exchange ) forever until the rate go up.
    • All of the above.
    • None of the above.
    • My best solution.....

Hi Folk. Guess what. As we all know that we all want RV as high as possible and we want this RV to come sooner than we are expecting. But, we have no control over rate for RV and the date for the RV. What we do here is just sitting and reading all the news from Iraq that we don not know which one is true and false. On the other hand, we also do not want RD to come first before RV. But again, we have no control whether it RD first or RV first or just RV without RD. And, we all just hope that RV come first then RD will follow and we do not want RD first then RV follow at all. So, please share with us your own opinion folks and all opinions are appreciated. Get it done GOI and GO RV.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

At a buck, I'd cash in half a million and chill for the next couple of years, waiting for it to get up to a much better rate. At $0.10. I'd just as soon flush it down the toilet as hold onto it, but I'd cash in as little as I could possible manage until it reached a decent rate.

It is sad that the CBI disagrees so pointedly with the gurus. What a shame that a bunch of dudes in another country who have absolutely nothing to do with it have been able to convince so many people that they know what's going to happen with the Iraqi currency.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's all pie in the sky dreaming with this and the RV date/rate speculation is a well worn skipping record, but......if it RV's at .10 USD with NO LOP of the large notes, then I cash in EVERY DINAR, pay the taxes, debts and thank God for freedom! :lol: Not going to take a gamble with a better rate down the road in a war torn country that has unstable leadership.

At a dime, I would cash in before Iraq realizes they don't have the funds to cover that large of an increase.

btw, this was a funny reply! :lol: +1

• Upvote 2

It's all pie in the sky dreaming with this and the RV date/rate speculation is a well worn skipping record, but......if it RV's at .10 USD with NO LOP of the large notes, then I cash in EVERY DINAR, pay the taxes, debts and thank God for freedom! :lol: Not going to take a gamble with a better rate down the road in a war torn country that has unstable leadership.

btw, this was a funny reply! :lol: +1

Thanks, but the "self-esteem before substance" crowd is gonna neg it and attempt to make it go away. :lol:

Sad.... :(

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

At 0.10 I would cash in just enuf to pay for the cfp, tax atty, cpa and trust atty, we shall be getting via dinarvets, plus pay a few other bills. Then I'd take the rest an exchange it for the new iqd and ride it out for 3 to 6 years more, then cash out and hopefully retire. All plans pivot, depending on what the u.s. political and economic landscape looks like. Once it hits $1.00 or $2.00 or so, I am good, I am out, I am retired, and wkin to manage my new found wealth and do what I please.

The short version is once it hits a rate that allows me to cash out with 6 - 8 million post taxes, I will do all the cfp and attorney stuff, then cash out, and figure out where to buy a hse on the atlantic coast and where to buy one on the pacific.

• Upvote 2

I will cash out when I have enough post tax to pay off everything, buy a house at the beach free and clear and have enough to live worry free for 2-3 years. I have other things I want to invest in and so does he. So if I can get enough to do that, I will be patient and hold onto the rest.

• Upvote 2

I would take my 50 k.Take my reduced construction trade pension next year at 55 years old.Walk away from my house,move to Wisconsin with

my old lady.Find a farmhouse to rent (the kids are gone)Fish,golf and concentrate on my homebrewing more.I`ll never be rich and don`t really want to be

I just want to be at peace with no stress over bills.Beyond that if I`m lucky enough to live 20 or 25 more years my life will be complete.

cheers

• Upvote 4

At 0.10 I would cash in just enuf to pay for the cfp, tax atty, cpa and trust atty, we shall be getting via dinarvets, plus pay a few other bills. Then I'd take the rest an exchange it for the new iqd and ride it out for 3 to 6 years more, then cash out and hopefully retire. All plans pivot, depending on what the u.s. political and economic landscape looks like. Once it hits $1.00 or $2.00 or so, I am good, I am out, I am retired, and wkin to manage my new found wealth and do what I please.

The short version is once it hits a rate that allows me to cash out with 6 - 8 million post taxes, I will do all the cfp and attorney stuff, then cash out, and figure out where to buy a hse on the atlantic coast and where to buy one on the pacific.

I have a great house 7 miles from the Atlantic Coast I will sell you; for my husband and myself, we are headed for the hills........The grown adult children come with the deal though. They'll be a little confused :confused: at first, but everything should be fine when you ask them for the rent checks... :wave::lol:

• Upvote 3

I have a great house 7 miles from the Atlantic Coast I will sell you; for my husband and myself, we are headed for the hills........The grown adult children come with the deal though. They'll be a little confused :confused: at first, but everything should be fine when you ask them for the rent checks... :wave::lol:

Is Virginia Beach a nice city? The only thing about it that I know is that's Pat and Gordon Robertson city.

Is Virginia Beach a nice city? The only thing about it that I know is that's Pat and Gordon Robertson city.

It is if you like Jet noise (Home of NAS Oceania & many other military installations in the surrounding cities) and lots of traffic, lol

Nice place to visit but wouldn't want to live there. I lived in Norfolk (right next to Va. Beach) for 20+ yrs

• Upvote 1

It is if you like Jet noise (Home of NAS Oceania & many other military installations in the surrounding cities) and lots of traffic, lol

Nice place to visit but wouldn't want to live there. I lived in Norfolk (right next to Va. Beach) for 20+ yrs

Thanks... I crossed much of Va. in 1977 when I first visited the US travelling on Greyhound buses...

I recall passing through Richmond which looked interesting. Again that was eons ago.

I forgot.. I stayed about a week ( in 1980) with a friend's family in Reston which was nice and I'd go often to DC which is close as you surely know.

Edited by umbertino

Dinar thug : I thought folks here like polls with too many choices in more details, but nevermind. It will never happen again.

Brandyclark : why you want to get out of Dollar? In Iraq, they still use dollar to trade and buy something.

JayLee202 : why not? do you think 0.10 cents is too high for first time RV ( I mean if that really happens one day )? Or Do you still prefer or predict that the rate may be lower than 0.10 cents? Even Mr. Adam predicted the rate, too. Read it here for Mr. Adam's prediction : http://iqd.me/l/z1