Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THERE IS NO U.S. EMBASSY, CONSULATE, OR ANY U.S. REPRESENTATION OF ANY SORT IN BENGHAZI LIBYA. EMBASSY KILLINGS NEVER HAPPENED.

imblessed

Degrading America and slandering its people over every event in the world is what is wrong. Creating a conspiracy to attack the basic fabric of America at every opportunity is what is wrong. Blaming America for every world problem is the problem.

The Basic Fabric of America is torn to pieces! Who do you think is responsible?

BTW we're not blaming America...We're blaming the Fed and those who support it.

END THE FED.

People everywhere need to understand the real threat. It is not me or others who post things you don't like to hear, heck, I think we're the good guys and guys like you are interfering by not going to do basic research. The FED and the entire White House is shredding the fabric. Not us.

Leave Israel and Iran and the other ME countries alone to their bs and get the USA out of the garbage ssa UN and worrry about the folks here in the USA start first by restoring the constitution.

Joe you make too much sense for that to happen. That just went over most of our heads ;)

All of our government is made up of American people. All of our media is made up of American people.

Everyone in office or in the media is the relatives of the rest of us.

I believe the divide and concur campaign that has been launched against us has worked.

Rich against the poor, blacks against the whites, left against the right, politicians against the public, and industry against labor.

One of our great statesmen ounce said, “United We Stand Divided We Fall”.

We are at the point of being The Divided States of America now.

JONJON i'm sure you will agree that OBAMA is as unamerican as it gets. We need to clean house, and it starts with Washington.

• Upvote 1

JonJon

We both live under the same flag. We should be working together finding common ground and start there. We both love our country. My question to you...Do you believe that the printing presses need to stop? Do you believe that Executive Orders need to stop, especially the ones taking away our liberties? Do you believe government is way to big and out of control? I'm not looking for another enemy, I've got plenty in Washington and in all of the beaurocracies! Let's start here and show others that we can unite for the common good of all of our fellow Americans.

Peace.