Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is It True They Are Getting Rid Of 50 Notes?

rulesforrebels

I recently heard a rumor from someone on another site that they were getting rid of 50 notes. Not sure if there's any truth to it or not but I notice few dealers are dealing with them now days.

A. I was wondering if this is true and if anyone else has heard this.

B. I was wondering if this is telling of what's going on with teh dinar? I know before people were scared about them taking larger 25,000 notes out of circulation. if this is true I would guess that means the future of dinar at least in near future is not promising as for 50's to be vialbe notes the currency would have to gain value.

curious if anoynoe else has heard this or what your thoughts are?

I recently heard a rumor from someone on another site that they were getting rid of 50 notes. Not sure if there's any truth to it or not but I notice few dealers are dealing with them now days.

A. I was wondering if this is true and if anyone else has heard this.

B. I was wondering if this is telling of what's going on with teh dinar? I know before people were scared about them taking larger 25,000 notes out of circulation. if this is true I would guess that means the future of dinar at least in near future is not promising as for 50's to be vialbe notes the currency would have to gain value.

curious if anoynoe else has heard this or what your thoughts are?

If you go off of what the CBI is saying, they are getting rid of ALL the notes......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you go off of what the CBI is saying, they are getting rid of ALL the notes......

Unfortunately, many are making decisions based on what Breitling is saying, and believe everything from the CBI is " Smoke and Mirrors".

When it is all over and done, they will know for sure what was or wasn't smoke and mirrors. Unfortunately, for some, that may be too late...

I am wondering what the bag limit on Gurus is going to be. There is definately a Baited Field that attracts them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Unfortunately, many are making decisions based on what Breitling is saying, and believe everything from the CBI is " Smoke and Mirrors".

When it is all over and done, they will know for sure what was or wasn't smoke and mirrors. Unfortunately, for some, that may be too late...

I am wondering what the bag limit on Gurus is going to be. There is definately a Baited Field that attracts them.

The whole "smoke and mirrors" seems to be the favorite comment to lean on when something is read that is negative towards our investment.....

And Breitling sure doesnt help either with his nonsense that can confuse a lot of people into thinking they are completely safe....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

***///

Pull our people...

Pull our money...

Pull our support....

Send in the 1st family.

Isn't Michelle due for yet another vacation about now? <_<

I hear it's lovely in the ME this time of year.

[/quote

I'm sure Black folks we could walk down the streets in the ME, but not White people. Check the history out.

The whole "smoke and mirrors" seems to be the favorite comment to lean on when something is read that is negative towards our investment.....

And Breitling sure doesnt help either with his nonsense that can confuse a lot of people into thinking they are completely safe....

I think he created a rush on LDH holdings by announcing the gains he made the first day it went up which increased its value tremendously. Smart! JMO