Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jane Fonda to Play Nancy Reagan

krome2ez

Here’s the First Look at Jane Fonda as Nancy Reagan

Posted on September 12, 2012 at 8:24am by Madeleine Morgenstern

Jane-Fonda-Nancy-Reagan.jpg

We now have the first look at actress Jane Fonda as Nancy Reagan, along with Alan Rickman as the Gipper for the upcoming film “The Butler.”

The film is a historical drama based on a Washington Post article about longtime White House servant Eugene Allen, who served eight presidents from Harry Truman through Ronald Reagan.

The announcement of Fonda’s casting raised eyebrows back in March about the well-known liberal activist portraying the iconic former first lady. Fonda wrote on her website last month of how proud she was to playing her, and saying she knows Nancy Reagan herself is “pleased” about it.

“I’m excited about this. I feel very ready to take her on… I know that she (Nancy) is pleased that I am playing her. I know this because a friend of mine, writer Annette Tapert, was at a party given for her… birthday. I asked Annette to tell Ms Reagan I was honoured to be playing her,” Fonda wrote.

The photo emerged Tuesday when Oprah Winfrey, who is acting in the film as Allen’s wife, posted it on Twitter. Pictured on the left is director Lee Daniels.

Image source: @Oprah

Jane-Fonda-Nancy-Reagan-Oprah.jpg.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/heres-the-first-look-at-jane-fonda-as-nancy-reagan/

Maybe it's just me....did anyone else notice that just one of Oprah's boobs is bigger than Jane's entire head? :blink:

Woops...I responded to the wrong post....Sorry bamagirl

see post number 8 please :lol:

Lmao...Didnt notice till now....Thanks a lot :D

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 2

Maybe it's just me....did anyone else notice that just one of Oprah's boobs is bigger than Jane's entire head? :blink:

AAAHHHH, I just lost my lunch. Now I'm going to need therapy and pills after that visual thanks Snotrocket! :D:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hanoi Jane to play Mrs Regan Wow :blink:

My sentiments exactly bud, they should have shot her back then. :angry: No way is Nancy pleased about being played by a traitor.

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 3

I won't watch Jane Fonda in anything. I did see her in a couple movies before she went to Vietman, and as I recall, she was a pretty good actress. But she is a traitor, and for me, that comes before any other consideration I might have given her. Furthermore, she has never apologized for her actions to the many American heros she betrayed. If she ever manages to get their forgiveness, then I'll get in line behind them. But until then, I want nothing to do with her, and that includes watching her in a movie I might otherwise have enjoyed.

• Upvote 1

I"m sorry - I know....it can't be unseen! You might need a prescription for that! :lol:

LOL, case of beer probably!!

She doesn't even look like Nancy Reagan, she looks almost exactly like Nancy Pelosi, maybe they got the script mixed up. Pelosi and Fonda, now that would be a more accurate match up, both haters of America!!

• Upvote 4

Woops...I responded to the wrong post....Sorry bamagirl

see post number 8 please :lol:

Lmao...Didnt notice till now....Thanks a lot :D

I was wondering what in the world you meant, makes more sense with Snot's post... lol!

LOL, case of beer probably!!

She doesn't even look like Nancy Reagan, she looks almost exactly like Nancy Pelosi, maybe they got the script mixed up. Pelosi and Fonda, now that would be a more accurate match up, both haters of America!!

Pelosi!! That's who I was thinking she looked more like.

• Upvote 1

I won't watch Jane Fonda in anything. I did see her in a couple movies before she went to Vietman, and as I recall, she was a pretty good actress. But she is a traitor, and for me, that comes before any other consideration I might have given her. Furthermore, she has never apologized for her actions to the many American heros she betrayed. If she ever manages to get their forgiveness, then I'll get in line behind them. But until then, I want nothing to do with her, and that includes watching her in a movie I might otherwise have enjoyed.

Been there, done that and totally agree with you. She will never get my forgiveness.

Jane Fonda to Play Nancy Reagan Are You Frig'n Kidding Me?!?!

End Quote

I do admit the thought of it is indeed funny.... But there goes an Actor / Actress show of Professionalism and talent.

I'm sure she will play a great Nancy Reagan.

I am sure it will not appeal to many.. Many Americans feel she is a traitor.

Edited by bamagirl
  • Upvote 1